What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

There are multiple Muslim ethnics in China, so far only one group has problem recently....

That's nonsense. Muslim and Chinese culture is not compatible. Go talk to Chinese in various forums - they bitch about all the Muslim groups, not only Uighurs. I'm personally not religious, but I find Chinese extremely xenophobic.

The problem in you, not them.
Because some Muslim always thinking about themselves and their religion, it 8s obvious that China using these for their internal security, which got nothing to do with outsider.
Before u say Muslim are all brothers, why don't u sit down and think how to help those hopeless Muslim countries especially in middle East.

Well said. People need to learn not to look at inter state relations from a religious perspective.

China does not, because it is a secular state.

People also need to learn not to assume and anticipate outside worth or esteem just because they are deeply religious. Your religion does not make you any more special than the others. Or any less.

Self worth and external respect is personal, spirituality may support and decorate it further. But China does not accept any religious teaching that attempts to regulate public life.

If religiousness leads to a self-ascribed vision of superiority, then, it gets violent by obstructing public life. Some people need to come to terms with the idea that interstate relations is a public domain and fully sovereign states will not let cross border organized affinities.

Better don't mistake China's friendship for religious-ideological affinity. We do not have any. Your religion stops where China's national borders start.

Think why China does not recognize the Vatican and be happy that it did not put the KSA in the same basket.

That's nonsense. Muslim and Chinese culture is not compatible. Go talk to Chinese in various forums - they bitch about all the Muslim groups, not only Uighurs. I'm personally not religious, but I find Chinese extremely xenophobic.

Muslim and Western, are 'compatible' ? Muslim and Indian culture are 'compatible' ? Muslim and XXX culture are 'compatible'? Did China wage any war agaist Muslim majority country for 'Incompatbility' ? SOME Chinese are xenophobic because SOME foreigners cause problems, if you obey the law, respect local people, you will earn respect. it's a very simple logic. I know lots of Chinese are doing business in BG, if they don't respect BG people, KICK THEM OUT, it's simple.

Muslim and Western, are 'compatible' ? Muslim and Indian culture are 'compatible' ? Muslim and XXX culture are 'compatible'? Did China wage any war agaist Muslim majority country for 'Incompatbility' ? SOME Chinese are xenophobic because SOME foreigners cause problems, if you obey the law, respect local people, you will earn respect. it's a very simple logic. I know lots of Chinese are doing business in BG, if they don't respect BG people, KICK THEM OUT, it's simple.

I'm out of touch with BD, so I don't know what's going on there. Anyways, generally culture of two different civilization cannot be compatible. That is the source of friction. It's not as simple 'as follow our rules and problems will go away'. Why will they follow authoritarian rules that try to change their centuries old culture?

Respect local people?? Do Han respect local people or adopt local culture in Tibet or Xinjiang? The people they are displacing? I don't think so.

The problem is you, not them.
Because some Muslim always thinking about themselves and their religion, it is obvious that China using these for their internal security, which got nothing to do with outsider.
Before u say Muslim are all brothers, why don't u sit down and think how to help those hopeless Muslim countries especially in middle East.

i clearly stated that i have no problem with China banning all religious symbols or dress code, but if its against only one religion then its problematic. bcoz you are making statement against Muslims and Islam..

neither i said you to jeopardize your security, why dont you tackle them with more surveillance and other shit instead of making China loving uyghur realize that Chinese see your practicing Muslims with suspicion?

As for helping.. you can taunt Arabs but not Pakistan. Pakistan is among top nations who provide UN peace mission with most men along with top place for refugees since decades.

Last edited:
I'm out of touch with BD, so I don't know what's going on there. Anyways, generally culture of two different civilization cannot be compatible. That is the source of friction. It's not as simple 'as follow our rules and problems will go away'. Why will they follow authoritarian rules that try to change their centuries old culture?

Respect local people?? Do Han respect local people or adopt local culture in Tibet or Xinjiang? The people they are displacing? I don't think so.

I don't agree on you that different cultures can't be 'compatible'. if it's true, why you immigrate to America? are you displacing native or white American? Cultures can definitely co-exist, most countries in the world are diverse, have multiple different cultures, it's a fact. Islam used to co-exist with others fine (not perfectly though) before terrorism rising up.

Whether Han respect Tibet, Xinjiang, it's not determined by you, your viewpoint is not important at all, we don't care. It's determined by mainstream Tibet and Xinjiang people, they lead a much much better life than most BG people. Your viewpoint also don't impact my view on BG people, since you're probably a 'American' now.

Well said. People need to learn not to look at inter state relations from a religious perspective.

China does not, because it is a secular state.

People also need to learn not to assume and anticipate outside worth or esteem just because they are deeply religious. Your religion does not make you any more special than the others. Or any less.

Self worth and external respect is personal, spirituality may support and decorate it further. But China does not accept any religious teaching that attempts to regulate public life.

If religiousness leads to a self-ascribed vision of superiority, then, it gets violent by obstructing public life. Some people need to come to terms with the idea that interstate relations is a public domain and fully sovereign states will not let cross border organized affinities.

Better don't mistake China's friendship for religious-ideological affinity. We do not have any. Your religion stops where China's national borders start.

Think why China does not recognize the Vatican and be happy that it did not put the KSA in the same basket.

Well China is a young nation who "invaded" those lands in the last century... So China communism "ideology/atheism" is new...
In The End Islam or any religion around the area came BEFORE Communist China...

And let's not jump on one side only... China got this problem with the tibetan buddihsm... and others before that. It has nothing to do with "religion" it's only a problem of power... Communist ideology knows well that Religion is a powerfull tool for power... and they want to keep theirs as long as they can... nothing more nothing less... But they should ALWAYS remember how the communist ideology emerged in the last century... China is doing what Imperialism has done in the past... :)

Have fun.

A quote from a man of the past... : Wheesl turn... it always turn... Always.
The second man quote: In Conflict, Rationalism and pragmatism is only a mindset of those in Command. Vengence/Fear is the mindset of the Winner.

I don't agree on you that different cultures can't be 'compatible'. if it's true, why you immigrate to America? are you displacing native or white American?

I have adopted American lifestyle. Those who don't and stick to their native culture will notice this friction in their day-to-day lives.

Whether Han respect Tibet, Xinjiang, it's not determined by you, your viewpoint is not important at all, we don't care. It's determined by mainstream Tibet and Xinjiang people, they lead a much much better life than most BG people.

They don't have a voice to determine anything; that's what concerns the international community. Everything is decided at CPC HQ.

China is the only one who has never actually attacked Pakistani soil, let alone split you guys in half. Nor have we bombed you with drones. Instead we bring investment, and don't worry, the investment will always be there. China's excess capacity will need to be invested somewhere or another.

rest of BS aside, Thats why i said our govt should deal with China, no need of people to people relations since we are ocean apart in civilization and practices, infact you hate our civilization. Pakistani on social media and PDF should stop singing song of chinese friendship. you took it wrong way or perhaps copy pasted your old rant which you usually does whenever Pakistani question you.

rest of BS aside, Thats why i said our govt should deal with China, no need of people to people relations since we are ocean apart in civilization and practices, infact you hate our civilization. Pakistani on social media and PDF should stop singing song of chinese friendship. you took it wrong way or perhaps copy pasted your old rant which you usually does whenever Pakistani question you.

There is one country whose interests are best served by causing problems in the Sino-Pakistani relationship, guess which country that is? India. :lol:

Now the question is, why are you serving India's interests?

There is one country whose interests are best served by causing problems in the Sino-Pakistani relationship, guess which country that is? India. :lol:

Now the question is, why are you serving India's interests?

so me Questioning you discrimination against Uygur means i am helping bharatis.. great.

i clearly stated that i have no problem with China banning all religious symbols or dress code, but if its against only one religion then its problematic. bcoz you are making statement against Muslims and Islam..

neither i said you to jeopardize your security, why dont you tackle them with more surveillance and other shit instead of making China loving uyghur realize that Chinese see your practicing Muslims with suspicion?

As for helping.. you can taunt Arabs but not Pakistan. Pakistan is among top nations who provide UN peace mission with most men along with top place for refugees since decades.

China is not targeting any particular religion. If other religions start enforcing FOREIGN dress codes that are often symbolizing the religious extremism, I am sure Chinese government will ban the practice as well.

Yes you are serving the interests of Indians by trying to cause division in the Sino-Pakistani relationship. :lol:

Do you want a medal from Modi?

No. i dont, i am realizing and analyzing your friendship though :omghaha: i come to conclusion that how you see Pakistan.. after all uygur are somewhat not so different from northern Pakistanis.

China is not targeting any particular religion. If other religions start enforcing FOREIGN dress codes that are often symbolizing the religious extremism, I am sure Chinese government will ban the practice as well.

Well, how beard can be foreign? :lol:

If you hate and envy China. That's your choice, little kid.

But please, don't bring other muslims to your hatred.
Most muslims in China is Love and very proud of their Chinese Identity.
They also very Patriotic !

Go to the streets in Xian City, China. Meet one muslims guy in there, and say anything bad or insulting China in front of their face.
Mark my word, they will give you a lovely punch straight into your Face :coffee:

Go try it, if you dare !:-)

Hui Muslims.jpeg

Hui Muslims 3.jpg

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/932736.shtml

Back
Top Bottom