What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Is to introduce Sufism to counter the Islamic extremist?

I think it is impossible to assimilate the Uyghurs into Han confucist culture. This is obvious.

I also think taking the current approach like monitoring, arrest, etc will take a very long time (and costly) to eliminate all the extremist Uyghurs completely. And I'm not sure if that is possible at all.

So instead of just dealing from the outside in, deal with it from the inside out. A cheap solution is to introduce a rival sect of Islam like Sufism. From my very very limited knowledge of Sufism, they are not extremists and are non-violent(?). So it may be a good idea to promote this version of Islam, fund sufi school, invite sufi teacher into Xinjiang etc.

What do you think? any Pakistani or Muslim members can enlighten us about Sufism or any other non violent Islam sect?

if anyone use violence than it nothing to do with islam ... if they kill innocent peoples of china .. than kill them and put them to justice .. this will be a jihad of Chinese forces against evil.

by the way " jihad doenst mean holy war , but Struggle against anything wrong

Independence.

China has a foreign culture to Uighur people.

During the 50's China occupied Uighur people and now they are using oppresive policies towards Uighur on their own land.

How would Pakistani feel if Indians or Chinese occupied them and told them how to live,etc? Tibetans, Uighurs and even some Chinese region need to brake loose from Beijing control. Sooner or later this will happen and the region will be much more peaceful for Japan, India, Vietnam, Thai and all parties in the neigbhorhood.

Independence.

During the 50's China occupied Uighur people and now they are using oppresive policies towards Uighur on their own land.

How would Pakistani feel if Indians or Chinese occupied them and told them how to live,etc? Tibetans, Uighurs and even some Chinese region need to brake loose from Beijing control. Sooner or later this will happen and the region will be much more peaceful for Japan, India, Vietnam, Thai and all parties in the neigbhorhood.

Other than Turkey, I don't think there are any country in the world that agree that Xinjiang has a right to be an independent country. So your talk about independence is a waste of time. It's like having a discussion about pink unicorns.

Btw, if one person in your country doesn't agree with a law or culture of your country, does that mean your country should give him a portion of land for him to declare as an independent country?

Independence.

Does Turkey government support Uighur independence separated from China XinJiang ???

If do, i believe Chinese can find thousand ways to let Turkey get the same result. It's good to make powerful China become ur new enemy. EU bastard.

if anyone use violence than it nothing to do with islam ... if they kill innocent peoples of china .. than kill them and put them to justice .. this will be a jihad of Chinese forces against evil.

by the way " jihad doenst mean holy war , but Struggle against anything wrong

But don't you agree that the PRC government should get involve in educating a moderate/non-violent Islam to the Uyghurs? not directly but by funding moderate Islam scholars from outside, etc.

As I see it, they are not doing enough and it seems like external players like the wahabi or salafist are having the monopoly in influencing and educating the Uyghurs.

Independence.

We are talking about solutions, not jokes, u can share ur jokes in the members club section.

But don't you agree that the PRC government should get involve in educating a moderate/non-violent Islam to the Uyghurs? not directly but by funding moderate Islam scholars from outside, etc.

As I see it, they are not doing enough and it seems like eternal players like the wahabi or salafist are having the monopoly in influencing and educating the Uyghurs.

trust me dude , if you dig more deep , you will realize where they getting motivation and funds to fight ... they extremist listen to no one , they need pain killers like Ak-47 .. give them what they need ..

="rockstar08, post: 5829299, member: 149533"]trust me dude , if you dig more deep , you will realize where they getting motivation and funds to fight ... they extremist listen to no one , they need pain killers like Ak-47 .. give them what they need ..

I don't think people are born extremists. They grow up and get educated and influenced to be an extremist. That why I think the CCP needs to spend more money on Islamic education in Xinjiang (secretly of course). I'm not saying this should replace the fight and arrests against the extremist, it should be done together.

China had decided to build a new university in Kashi city(in South Xinjiang), spend 2billion Yuan(325 million $) in which 1 billion of them was provided by Shenzhen city, hope can let more people like a real Muslim rather than terrorists

Other than Turkey, I don't think there are any country in the world that agree that Xinjiang has a right to be an independent country. So your talk about independence is a waste of time. It's like having a discussion about pink unicorns.

Btw, if one person in your country doesn't agree with a law or culture of your country, does that mean your country should give him a portion of land for him to declare as an independent country?

We support that as long is done right but for now the two side must try a political settlement first a peaceful means to end a porblem.

China had decided to build a new university in Kashi city(in South Xinjiang), spend 2billion Yuan(325 million $) in which 1 billion of them was provided by Shenzhen city, hope can let more people like a real Muslim rather than terrorists

That is good but I'm talking specifically about Islamic education where the government should actively introduce a pacifist Islamic sect to counter the other extremist sect. Right now, I think they only monitor (and sometime regulate) the Islamic schools in Xinjiang but they need to introduce something new to actively rival it.

China should integrate them through economics, jobs and infrastructure. It must respect their religious freedom and ethnic diversity. Make them feel like part of the team.

As for the ETIM terrorists, we are smashing them as we speak. No mercy for them. :coffee:

My solution: Using "iron hand" to stop terorism and using policies to improve economy, education,... and reduce the cultural gap.

Other than Turkey, I don't think there are any country in the world that agree that Xinjiang has a right to be an independent country.
All China's neighbors will support independence of Uighur and Tibetans, including some Chinese regions that want to break free from Beijing too. I think Japan will have a great role in liberating these regions. Also India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thai and other regional powers will have a say in this before the end.

Iron hand will only work so long. People will feel more and more alienated and only need one chance to brake free. Even some Chinese regions feel alienated from Beijing. I wouldn't be surprised if they show the hand to Beijing and do business with Japan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom