What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

My proposal:

1. Set up a tighter border patrols
2. Introduce sufism into China
3. Implement policies that promote assimilation of ethnic Uighurs with Han majority
4. Advocate a more tolerant policy for ethnic groups in Xinjiang and other provinces
5. Refrain from excessive ruthlessness in ethnic discord situations
6. Observation of muslim sensitivities

It is very easy to blame us for the Uighur for turning into Islamic extremist. Fact is Uighurs are like the Gypsies of Europe. Very unreasonable and they believe in their way of life. They resist any form of assimilation and would not live peacefully with other ethnic minorities. Their way of life are not conducive to modern style. I hate to say this but it is a shame that our Turkey friends cannot bring them back. Do us a favor and have an open policy toward Uighur migration to Turkey. This will solve all problem and we will send a "thank you" note directly to Turkey Erdogan!

It is very easy to blame us for the Uighur for turning into Islamic extremist. Fact is Uighurs are like the Gypsies of Europe. Very unreasonable and they believe in their way of life. They resist any form of assimilation and would not live peacefully with other ethnic minorities. Their way of life are not conducive to modern style. I hate to say this but it is a shame that our Turkey friends cannot bring them back. Do us a favor and have an open policy toward Uighur migration to Turkey. This will solve all problem and we will send a "thank you" note directly to Turkey Erdogan!

I would propose a more liberal policy that's more inclusive for China's minorities. The fact is that the Uighyurs are in China and they have been living in Xinjiang for hundreds of years , and a historical basis for their interaction with China through the silk road, connecting the West vis a vis the Middle East and Central Asia to the resources of the Orient. There is nothing wrong with having ethnic minorities and inclusive economic, political policies are the key. Take for example Russia, India, and Indonesia; these three countries have a significant land mass, large populations and many ethnic minorities that make up the national milieu, and thriving whilst at it.

Best solution is to allow the people of East Turkistan to hold a referendum to see if they would like to continue to suffer under the oppressive commie regime or whether they wish to live as free men.

Best solution is to allow the people of East Turkistan to hold a referendum to see if they would like to continue to suffer under the oppressive commie regime or whether they wish to live as free men.

A referendum may will not be recognized by Beijing's authoritarian regime.

They can get the hell out of xinjiang if they do not like the CCP. We do not give a fxxk what those uighur terrorists think. There are quite a few moderate uighurs who are with CCP.

1.4 billion Chinese will not recognize that for sure. I do not care who rules China, CCP or another government.

A referendum may will not be recognized by Beijing's authoritarian regime.

They can get the hell out of xinjiang if they do not like the CCP. We do not give a fxxk what those uighur terrorists think. There are quite a few moderate uighurs who are with CCP.

Why should they leave? They've been living in that land centuries even before Han arrived in that region. No, you cannot have such xenophobic mentality especially in a region that is bordering a plethora of nation states and ethnic groups. It would be a strategic imperative to develop policies that will only induce stability and inclusivity in the western frontier.

I would propose a more liberal policy that's more inclusive for China's minorities. The fact is that the Uighyurs are in China and they have been living in Xinjiang for hundreds of years , and a historical basis for their interaction with China through the silk road, connecting the West vis a vis the Middle East and Central Asia to the resources of the Orient. There is nothing wrong with having ethnic minorities and inclusive economic, political policies are the key. Take for example Russia, India, and Indonesia; these three countries have a significant land mass, large populations and many ethnic minorities that make up the national milieu, and thriving whilst at it.
Russia and India deal with worse extremist and terrorist. Terrorist activities in those country are very common, especially India. Perhaps an Indian friends can talk to you.

Why should they leave? They've been living in that land centuries even before Han arrived in that region. No, you cannot have such xenophobic mentality especially in a region that is bordering a plethora of nation states and ethnic groups. It would be a strategic imperative to develop policies that will only induce stability and inclusivity in the western frontier.
We Han lived on that land during the Han Dynasty before the Uighur arrived. Learn history before you talk!

These Chinese terrorists really think they can create mess and then get away. :lol: This ain't Pakistan, arab or India. This is China.

Chinese forces will show 0 mercy for these idiots. They will be wiped off the moment they CpC decided to pull the plug on them. They only live until CpC wants them to.

This thread shows that you do not really know them. Uighers were always Sufis if today they are salafists it is because the CCP failed to integrate them properly, you do not force people to integrate you give then reason to do so thenselves.

Russia and India deal with worse extremist and terrorist. Terrorist activities in those country are very common, especially India. Perhaps an Indian friends can talk to you.

We Han lived on that land during the Han Dynasty before the Uighur arrived. Learn history before you talk!
the chinese dealing with extremism is right ! BTW chinese did the best to make people learn in there country !

The fact of the matter is that there will always be radical groups whenever a nation state rules various peoples of differing ethnic and religious origin. Indonesia had fought wars in suppressing terrorist organizations such as JI (Jeremiyyah Islamiyah) as well as separatist groups from Irian Jaya, and even in Aceh (Sumatra), and with an inclusive policy, the country has been progressive. In fact, there is a lot China can learn from Indonesia.

As for India, well India is literally the thesis of a heterogeneous nation state. It's 1.2+ billion population is composed of people with different religious backgrounds, ethnic and racial backgrounds, so it has to have policies to understand the religious and ethnic sensitivities. Despite some issues of corruption and infringement, which i believe can be fixed with proper policies, India is a thriving democracy (the world's largest), and a growing economic player.

The point i'm foraying to you is that China can learn from a paradigm shift of authoritarian rule to a more inclusive 'enligthened' policies that are conducive for the Han majority as well as the ethnic minorities in the People's Republic.

These Chinese terrorists really think they can create mess and then get away. :lol: This ain't Pakistan, arab or India. This is China.

Chinese forces will show 0 mercy for these idiots. They will be wiped off the moment they CpC decided to pull the plug on them. They only live until CpC wants them to.
FAckkk Sickuarism of lies and greed and embrace truth and loy
The fact of the matter is that there will always be radical groups whenever a nation state rules various peoples of differing ethnic and religious origin. Indonesia had fought wars in suppressing terrorist organizations such as JI (Jeremiyyah Islamiyah) as well as separatist groups from Irian Jaya, and even in Aceh (Sumatra), and with an inclusive policy, the country has been progressive. In fact, there is a lot China can learn from Indonesia.

As for India, well India is literally the thesis of a heterogeneous nation state. It's 1.2+ billion population is composed of people with different religious backgrounds, ethnic and racial backgrounds, so it has to have policies to understand the religious and ethnic sensitivities. Despite some issues of corruption and infringement, which i believe can be fixed with proper policies, India is a thriving democracy (the world's largest), and a growing economic player.

The point i'm foraying to you is that China can learn from a paradigm shift of authoritarian rule to a more inclusive 'enligthened' policies that are conducive for the Han majority as well as the ethnic minorities in the People's Republic.
The china become lenient its day for breakup ! so they wont and I wont recomend either !

The fact is first they cannot find work because they cannot speak Chinese then even if they learn Chinese they see signs saying hiring hans so what do you expect from them? They will remain in their traditional ways because they have no other option.

FAckkk Sickuarism of lies and greed and embrace truth and loy

The china become lenient its day for breakup ! so they wont and I wont recomend either !

Such blind zealotry is the catalyst of un-enlightened clamor. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom