What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Before Han?

Where did you learn your history?

That is where the Han Dynasty kicked the butt of the Huns...

That is where Wei Qing (Simplified Chinese characters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and Huo Qubing (Huo Qubing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia destroyed the Huns' army.

That is more than 100 years before BC..

By then when we set up our government there, uighurs were not even a term, let alone existence. they moved to xinjiang area centuries later, as early as late Tang Dynasty.

As for Chinese mentality, well, we have no problem if you want to coexist peacefully within China. Otherwise, we will have to resolve it to the hard way.

In the past 500 hundred years, both Qing Empires, ROC and CCP all have demonstrated what the hard way meant.

Why should they leave? They've been living in that land centuries even before Han arrived in that region. No, you cannot have such xenophobic mentality especially in a region that is bordering a plethora of nation states and ethnic groups. It would be a strategic imperative to develop policies that will only induce stability and inclusivity in the western frontier.

You *** are welcome to try independence.

We will annihilate you like we destroy those uighur terrorists.

Chinese are not capable of that kind of reason. They are fascist from nature. That is why in my first response I said. Independence is only way for peace. More strict control will make the situation even worse and accelate the brake up of East-Turkistan and Tibet.

Last edited by a moderator:
When we teach the Uighurs the national language, they say we try to oppress their language and culture despite the fact majorities of Chinese are bilingual, speak dialect and national language. When we give preferential treatment for school and upper level school, they say we do to brainwash their kids. When jobs are posted, they expect to get the job without satisfying the requirement. How can you deal with unreasonable people? How the European dealing with Gypsies? Can you help me find some solution to that question? Let not pretend like there are not other Uighurs who can successfully work in China. There are many Uighurs who live and does work for the government. If those people can do it, why can't these other Uighurs do the same? You see, our culture will not tolerate lazy people, entitled people who believe they deserve because they are exclusive. Sometime you need to look yourselves in the mirror and find the answer.

Like I said there is job discrimination even if they speak Chinese signs saying hiring Hans only and such like that, if not they wouldn't complain they are not saying hand us the jobs just give them the chance. So I guess the main issue is a lack of dialogue, you say there are plenty of opportunities and they say there are too few so the question is who is lying and for what purpose?

As I mentioned before talks of some Chinese friends here is similar to what we had in the process of Kurdish issue, "We will exterminate them, our iron hand, cHiNa StRoNg, behold before the mighty Chinese army"

These are nothing but empty talk, no, you're not gonna exterminate any sh.t, we are in 21th century, not middle ages, its no longer possible to do such things without having heavy consequences.

All you gonna do is use violence as far as limit allows, such as killing protestors, unjust arrests, tortures, which will not solve your problems, you can't simply shut mouths of millions of people, soon or later you will understand your way does nothing but harm, you will try to gain them back by giftly rights, or you will just let them go.

oh really? i never said anything or other real Chinese PDF members said anything about exterminating all Uighurs, but we will exterminate terrorists regardless of race.

Like I said there is job discrimination even if they speak Chinese signs saying hiring Hans only and such like that, if not they wouldn't complain they are not saying hand us the jobs just give them the chance. So I guess the main issue is a lack of dialogue, you say there are plenty of opportunities and they say there are too few so the question is who is lying and for what purpose?
If you want to know who is lying, perhaps you need to ask the Uyghur who does get the job working for China companies and government agency. How did they do it? There has to be an answer to that question!

China learns nation-building from Russia???

Is that a joke?

Precisely. It is an example of how Christian-majority, Slav Russian Federation can deal with ethnic and religious minorities. I mean there are even Mongols in Russia who are patriotic , serving in the Russian Federation Armed Forces. There's a lot China can learn in terms of nation building and policies regarding ethnic minorities.

How can you work in a high paying job without a university education? how can Chinese firms hire you if you are not able to fluently speak, write and read Chinese?
Firms hire the most qualified as they are not charities, get used to it because that is reality around the world. Charity begins with yourself first.

How can you work in a high paying job without a university education? how can Chinese firms hire you if you are not able to fluently speak, write and read Chinese?
Firms hire the most qualified as they are not charities, get used to it because that is reality around the world. Charity begins with yourself first.

So then set up unskilled jobs for them like you have in other parts of the country, the living standards are rising in Eastern China anyway and you will need people to work the jobs that will eventually open up.

Good development to encourage more interaction by bringing the minorities into the center of public life, integrating and assimilating them into the larger cultural mold.

All China's neighbors will support independence of Uighur and Tibetans, including some Chinese regions that want to break free from Beijing too. I think Japan will have a great role in liberating these regions. Also India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thai and other regional powers will have a say in this before the end.

Iron hand will only work so long. People will feel more and more alienated and only need one chance to brake free. Even some Chinese regions feel alienated from Beijing. I wouldn't be surprised if they show the hand to Beijing and do business with Japan.

Same as your Kurd. If xinjiang goes I dependant. Turkey need to do the same for Kurd. With Kurd in Iraq going to break away. They will soon rally their members in Turkey to join them in forming a bigger Kurd land. Then we will see what big mouth atawolf going to say. This is called karma. :lol:

oh really? i never said anything or other real Chinese PDF members said anything about exterminating all Uighurs, but we will exterminate terrorists regardless of race.
This I must disagree, because it will be too easy for Chinese to brand Uighurs as terrorists. Let's me give you an example: 2 competitors, one Chinese and one Uighur have business. The Uighur business is more effective and may force Chinese business to shut down. So the Chinese report to the police that the Uighur is a terrorist. So the police take the Uighur away and his business is now abandon, waiting to be devoured by the Chinese. If a Chinese is accused of terrorist, he must be properly investigated through and through. But to the Uighur, Chinese police may not be so kind. The police can be good people, but if they stereo type Uighurs, they might make mistake. Not to mention that the police surely favor Chinese over Uighurs, as they represent the govt thought and action, and as of China govt now, it belongs to Han people.

IDK the whole situation is messed up. On one side you have communism and other the other side you have islam. At the same time you have the Turks and then the chinese who have been enemies for a while not in relatively recent times though im talking like a long time ago before the 1500's.

There shouldn't be any problems between the Turks and the chinese but I am afraid that we have to many differences and those will get in the way of any long term solution. Right now it looks like the issue is more of a religious freedom type thing rather than being able to express one's ethnic identity which I think turkics in china can do based on what I have seen on t.v.

As long as there are religious restrictions in china this mess will continue on.

So then set up unskilled jobs for them like you have in other parts of the country, the living standards are rising in Eastern China anyway and you will need people to work the jobs that will eventually open up.
unskilled jobs are abundance. But many people want the quick money. It isn't going to happen.

This I must disagree, because it will be too easy for Chinese to brand Uighurs as terrorists. Let's me give you an example: 2 competitors, one Chinese and one Uighur have business. The Uighur business is more effective and may force Chinese business to shut down. So the Chinese report to the police that the Uighur is a terrorist. So the police take the Uighur away and his business is now abandon, waiting to be devoured by the Chinese. If a Chinese is accused of terrorist, he must be properly investigated through and through. But to the Uighur, Chinese police may not be so kind. The police can be good people, but if they stereo type Uighurs, they might make mistake. Not to mention that the police surely favor Chinese over Uighurs, as they represent the govt thought and action, and as of China govt now, it belongs to Han people.

Stop your lies brother. Do not equate the stuff that is happening in Vietnam to China.

I am in agreement with this, it would be counterproductive if the Chinese security forces were to use profiling , in fact, the blanketed term of 'terrorist' could be used by Chinese security forces to commit heinous acts or even abuses on Uighyur peoples who may be innocent of crimes. Considering the lingual barrier and limitations, lapses in communication may catalyze to improper judgment by the authorities.

The fact is first they cannot find work because they cannot speak Chinese then even if they learn Chinese they see signs saying hiring hans so what do you expect from them? They will remain in their traditional ways because they have no other option.
You can check out the whole world .

You can find so many Chinese people almost in every country.

Most of them can not speak foreign language , but they study hard and work hard to make their lives.

And if you have time to go over china , you will find Uighur in every city , I guarantee you that .

Some of those Uighur people work hard to make money. They open their small businesses , like restaurant/BBQ ,or find a job in factory. Normally ,when they hold their feet and have stable work, the whole family will follow.

Some guys do not like to work , they become violent thieves.

I have a Uighur friend also . This guy is a fat guy , just like me , his kebab is awesome, I always prefer his restaurant and introduce it to my friends .At first ,it is very hard to understand each other , but just half year later , we can talk to each other very well . Because he always tries to talk to his customers .

In conclusion , the language can not be used as excuse . Han Chinese face the same situation,and some Uighur people do quite well also.

BTW ,some companies do not like to hire Uighur indeed. But that is not because of racism ,the actual reason is the dietary habit . Han Chinese eat a lot of pork , it is not so easy to cook Muslin food in factory , we do not want to offend Uighur people by chance

Back
Top Bottom