What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

I rather believe what the locals say than a Han thats for sure and now I understand why Hans are subject of attacks, keep living in denial it does not bother me in the least.

Yes the comments of being take care of neutral on that.

Seen it already the issues tend to stem somewhat from the Uyghur not integrating, less educated and terror attacks also increase resentment.[/QUOTE]

Missed out all the main points the Uyghurs claim the hans have done to them so your just giving a one-sided view again

I can see this going nowhere not one of you will admit han migration and your govt policies add fuel to the fire, instead you put the blame on the locals and give a one-sided account. When the locals speak of the ill treatment they have been given you say it's a lie or western media fabrication!

There is no point debating with a herd of sheep Ill go now

I rather believe what the locals say than a Han thats for sure and now I understand why Hans are subject of attacks, keep living in denial it does not bother me in the least.

We really don't give a damn of what Indians or other people think of us.

Keep trolling mate. Blacks in America are not locals, they originally came from Africa but they may have some legitimate grievances. However, nobody goes around falsely calling them locals and saying whites are invaders on their land in order to magnify their problems or struggles.

I have explained already to everyone else who actually reads the original post and hasn't come here for single purpose trolling, in the area of Xinjiang where Han are moving both Han and Uyghurs are immigrants and both were moved into that region by China. Xinjiang was not a single territorial unit until CHINA put Dzungharia and the Tarim Basin together.

Seen it already the issues tend to stem somewhat from the Uyghur not integrating, less educated and terror attacks also increase resentment.[/QUOTE]

Missed out all the main points the Uyghurs claim the hans have done to them so your just giving a one-sided view again

I can see this going nowhere not one of you will admit han migration and your govt policies add fuel to the fire, instead you put the blame on the locals and give a one-sided account. When the locals speak of the ill treatment they have been given you say it's a lie or western media fabrication!

There is no point debating with a herd of sheep Ill go now

What points would those be ? Discrimination ? Culture eroding ? Lack economic opportunities? Lack of support ? Han population moving to Xinjiang ? All have been addressed.

The area's where Han are living were never Uyghurs to begin with, the Uyghur area's are traditionally in the south. Not to mention the Governments gives them many benefits while on the other hand the Han do not get these. The Uyghur language is taught in their schools, culture is protected, exemption from the one child policy, the government also gives funds to mosques and other institutions for them.

Of course there are grievances they have as everyone else, but they are addressed more than other groups in China. Now you should reread what he posted then looking through a one sided view you point out before you call others sheep. Purpose of this was to address a misconception.

China's anti-terror activities in the Wakhan Corridor. Many terrorists were arrested and executed.

234313c7ll8lu47uripz5p.jpg

234335whdmddtgdtfhdpkp.jpg

234323aefqmfveoolorryw.jpg

234349lp6hggxa3gig1gz4.jpg

234342ywht6gyn4w5x4d5j.jpg

I remember seeing a video of this. Said to be rare in China to see such things in video.

It was pretty cool, like some special US operation in Iraq.

Anyway, in the vid, who was the enemy?

These Hans have destroyed the local culture of the region they say they have made investments but the money is for Han areas not the locals.

Uyghur Noruz Lamb - YouTube

People should watch this to see what these Hans are doing in Tibet and Xinjiang province and what the locals think of them

The full part is 1hr but it shows the divide between these Hans the the Locals how segregated things are.

Pan Turkism will destroy more of Turkic culture. We know that Ataturk was the Young Turk gang. Young Turk are the follower of Pan Turkism. Under Pan Turkism, Arabic alphatbet, Hijab, which are part of Turkey culture was destroyed. The Turkish language was purged off the Arabic loan words. Turks are forced to westernize putting on western clothing.

In comparison, China Uighur are still using Arabic alphabet. (Nevertheless "destroying" Uighur culture of Arabic alphabet and replace it with Latin is a better idea in my opinion)

What about Iranian Azerbaijan which is 100% same race as Turkish Oghuz? Azerbaijani self destroy their own culture by adopting Persian and identifying with Persian. Iranian Azerbaijan even sided with Christian Armenian against Azerbaijan and Turkey. All Iranian elites are Azerbaijan, but they implement policy favorable to propagation of Persian.

I'm Han,han is china,Do you understand?

你们满人,或者你们这些汉八旗的包衣奴才不爽,可以学维人,量你们没那个狗胆。
做了几百年的奴才了,还觉得很爽,包衣奴,螨虫

BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | Uighur resentment at Beijing's rule

Under the rule of the Communist Party, there has been considerable economic development, but life has been made more difficult for the Uighurs over the past 20-30 years by the migration of many young and technically-qualified Han Chinese from the eastern provinces.

These new migrants are far more proficient in the Chinese language than all but a few Uighurs, and tend to be appointed to the best jobs.

Not surprisingly, this has created deep-seated resentment among the Uighurs, who view the migration of Han into Xinjiang as a plot by the government to dilute them, undermine their culture and prevent any serious resistance to Beijing's control.

Only the hans have benefited from the influx of money not the locals hence the resentment

now you hans will bring up India lol because you know you hans are hated

Xinjiang_nationalities_by_prefecture_2000.png

China has not flooded Uighurland with migrants. China has flooded Pearl river delta, Yangtze delta, Beijing metropolitans with as high as 50 million migrants each. China could have easily flooded Uighurland, but she has refrained.

The Han Chinese in Xinjiang are concentrated in the North, the Dzungaria. There is Kazakh there and there is no coflict between Han and Kazakh. Because of Han Chinese, Northern Xinjiang prosper like nobody.

China has taken care of Uighur and restrict Han Chinese immigration too much. China is too good to the Uighur that it become harmful. As there are no Han Chinese Uighur land cannot develop. And they remain the poorer part of Xinjiang.

The best way to take Uighur our of poverty is to flood Uighurland with millions of Han Chinese. But again, a lot of people outside China would like to stir discord and talk lies against China.

Xinjiang_nationalities_by_prefecture_2000.png

China has not flooded Uighurland with migrants. China has flooded Pearl river delta, Yangtze delta, Beijing metropolitans with as high as 50 million migrants each. China could have easily flooded Uighurland, but she has refrained.

The Han Chinese in Xinjiang are concentrated in the North, the Dzungaria. There is Kazakh there and there is no coflict between Han and Kazakh. Because of Han Chinese, Northern Xinjiang prosper like nobody.

China has taken care of Uighur and restrict Han Chinese immigration too much. China is too good to the Uighur that it become harmful. As there are no Han Chinese Uighur land cannot develop. And they remain the poorer part of Xinjiang.

The best way to take Uighur our of poverty is to flood Uighurland with millions of Han Chinese. But again, a lot of people outside China would like to stir discord and talk lies against China.

it's chinese land, China can do whatever it wants to it. Just like white people in the US can move to any place they like.

I am friendly to uyghurs but not friendly to terrorists

where there is one religion, there is killing and terrorists, this is a global problem.

There are Chinese nationals fighting in Syrian civil war. Look at the joker below. He even condemn PRC government. If such incidence is not properly handed, these extremist can become a powder keg for China.

Last edited by a moderator:
This dog is traitor to the motherland. Chinese government should not allow these jihad fighters to return to China. (To the dog in the video above) Stay in Syria and once your *** is kicked there, stay in Afghanistan with your beloved Taliban since you are more loyal to the Muhajideen then to China. As much as I abhor Assad's stance to Israel, I really hate the terrorists (FSA: Free Satan Army) fighting against the Secular government and calling for jihad against Israel. Assad is the lesser of two evils.

What points would those be ? Discrimination ? Culture eroding ? Lack economic opportunities? Lack of support ? Han population moving to Xinjiang ? All have been addressed.

The area's where Han are living were never Uyghurs to begin with, the Uyghur area's are traditionally in the south. Not to mention the Governments gives them many benefits while on the other hand the Han do not get these. The Uyghur language is taught in their schools, culture is protected, exemption from the one child policy, the government also gives funds to mosques and other institutions for them.

Of course there are grievances they have as everyone else, but they are addressed more than other groups in China. Now you should reread what he posted then looking through a one sided view you point out before you call others sheep. Purpose of this was to address a misconception.

That is a matter of debate it really depends on who you speak to. For many the issues still remain at large for one example on the bbc video I posted one of the local Uyghur men said only people over 40 were allowed to grow beards etc but that is a small example the more serious issues are the ones you mentioned above.

In Turkey, all woman all not allowed to wear Hijab in Ataturk days. By the way, I do not think what this man said is true. There is a lot of Uighur putting on beard. Just google it.

Also talking about racism, Indian is no 1 in universe. The Dalits are treated worst than animals.

Indians are scum of human race. There is even hereditary prostitute and hereditary shitt collection for designated race. High caste Indians are human biggest shitt.

post reported do not ever talk to me I do not answer kids

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom