What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Many Chinese Uighurs got killed by terrorists, and stop acting like an a$$hole here, messing with China won't be good for your country.

Anyways. I have respect for China. You guys back up Pakistan and scare the **** out of India. Just don't forcefully assimilate the Uyghurs and all is well between us.

You guys are too far away to do anything. Just wait until The United States of America deals with you. There may be a billion of you guys but we have enough ammunition to fix that.

Anyways. I have respect for China. You guys back up Pakistan and scare the **** out of India. Just don't forcefully assimilate the Uyghurs and all is well between us.

That's never a racial issues but terrorism, get the fact straight.
Also it is none of your business. I'm sick of you people acting like "big bro" to OUR Chinese Uyghurs. Just because you people lost most of the territory and controls from the lost of Ottoman doesn't mean that you can act like a arrogance, annoying kid spreading nonsense to the others. Sometimes I really think that you people are just envy, since China is still united, yet you have already been fell apart.

You guys are too far away to do anything. Just wait until The United States of America deals with you. There may be a billion of you guys but we have enough ammunition to fix that.

The majority of the police and communist officials in the Tarim basin (Uyghur homeland) are Uyghur. Your ETIM Uyghur separatists have been killing mostly other Uyghurs every time they attack a police station or pull of a bombing attempt. Uyghur is the official language in Xinjiang and there are only two trolls here iajj and ephone who talk crap about minorities in China and neither of them are on this thread. No one here has threatened to nuke or massacre anyone.

America and China both have nukes sonthere isn't going to be any war.

That's never a racial issues but terrorism, get the fact straight.
Also it is none of your business. I'm sick of you people acting like "big bro" to OUR Chinese Uyghurs.

Our? They're not ethnically Chinese.

I don't consider Uyghurs to fall into the category of say, Azeris and Özbeks. While they are Turkic peoples too, it's a much further connection but still unacceptable.

You sound a lot like us Turks talking about Kurds. It's a "terror problem" not the "Kurdish problem". Right? Wrong. Terrorism stems from the ethnic confrontation

Edit: @Wholegrain surely there won't be a war over Uyghurs. I don't even support Turkey freezing relations with China over the issue. It's a relatively small issue (the seperatism, not terrorism) and can be solved with dialogue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Are you kidding me?

China is a mature nuclear player with a good number of ICBMs and nukes to ensure that no one can fck with us.

All USA can do is to conduct some military drills with China's neighbors, but would they have the gut to attack China?

Messing with China will be detrimental for Turkey, your govt is far more smarter than you to realize this fact.

Our? They're not ethnically Chinese.

I don't consider Uyghurs to fall into the category of say, Azeris and Özbeks. While they are Turkic peoples too, it's a much further connection but still unacceptable.

You sound a lot like us Turks talking about Kurds. It's a "terror problem" not the "Kurdish problem". Right? Wrong. Terrorism stems from the ethnic confrontation

Edit: @Wholegrain surely there won't be a war over Uyghurs. I don't even support Turkey freezing relations with China over the issue. It's a relatively small issue (the seperatism, not terrorism) and can be solved with dialogue.

Those murders killed their own people more than the other ethnics and you still consider such action as ethnic confrontation, amazing.

And yes they are ethnically Chinese (you don't even get the term "Chinese" right), now stop changing other people's identity and mind your own business in your country.

Are you kidding me?

China is a mature nuclear player with a good number of ICBMs and nukes to ensure that no one fck with us.

All USA can do is to conduct some military drills with China's neighbors, but would they have the gut to attack China?

Messing with China will be detrimental for Turkey, your govt is far more smarter than you to realize this fact.

Easy there tiger, I said IF you guys start killing Uyghurs. Obviously that's not gonna happen anytime soon on a large scale. China's smarter than that.

Also. In terms of the USA? Don't doubt the USAs guts once hostilities break out. The USA and China obviously have a lot of reasons to avoid conflict but once war happens, the Chinese have lost their only deterrence besides nukes. It'll be this way until China completes its modernization of the military. Then we'll see what the balance is

I don't follow this situation too much so, lemme ask you Chinese a question. Is the issue of separatism ethnic or religious. Uyghurs may see themselves as different (I know a good amount of Uyghurs here in the USA) but I don't know which issue it is.

@KirovAirship Uyghurs don't look much like Han Chinese man. I can understand you referring to them as Chinese kind of like how in Turkey, officially Turk=Citizen of Turkey. But they're definitely not actually Han Chinese, I mean why else would they speak a wholly different language? Do you think that language was imposed on Han Chinese living in the area? From wiki : The Uyghurs (Uyghur: ئۇيغۇر‎, ULY: Uyghur ;[6] [ʔʊjˈʁʊː]; simplified Chinese: 维吾尔; traditional Chinese: 維吾爾; pinyin: Wéiwú'ěr) are a Turkic ethnic group living in Eastern and Central Asia.

Easy there tiger, I said IF you guys start killing Uyghurs. Obviously that's not gonna happen anytime soon on a large scale. China's smarter than that.

Also. In terms of the USA? Don't doubt the USAs guts once hostilities break out. The USA and China obviously have a lot of reasons to avoid conflict but once war happens, the Chinese have lost their only deterrence besides nukes. It'll be this way until China completes its modernization of the military. Then we'll see what the balance is

I don't follow this situation too much so, lemme ask you Chinese a question. Is the issue of separatism ethnic or religious. Uyghurs may see themselves as different (I know a good amount of Uyghurs here in the USA) but I don't know which issue it is.

China won't lose any conventional war against anyone in its backyard, the US isn't strong enough to take China in its backyard.

Beside, China only kills the separatists, regardless he/she is Han or Uighur or other Chinese minorities.

"Syrian Ambassador to China Imad Moustapha tells the state-run Global Times that at least 30 members of the East Turkistan Islamic Movement (Etim), who are deemed a Xinjiang "terrorist organisation" by Beijing, have sneaked into Syria from Turkey."

While the CCP government signed an agreement with Turkey to send 5000 ughurs to study in religious schools in Turkey as if we need more young kids to be radicalized in the separatist base. Sometimes I just cannot fathom the stupidity and incoherency of CCP government policies. Some of the ultra leftists are probably still dreaming about world proletarian unite! lol The government should put pressure on Turkey or on EU, because Turkey is well know the lone overt supporter of separatist movement under so called pan-Turk, which reminds me of Nazi Aryan agenda.

Where were those US government funded groups during British colonial rule? Did they also fund HK "democracy march?"

What a dirty world!

@KirovAirship Uyghurs don't look much like Han Chinese man. I can understand you referring to them as Chinese kind of like how in Turkey, officially Turk=Citizen of Turkey. But they're definitely not actually Han Chinese, I mean why else would they speak a wholly different language? Do you think that language was imposed on Han Chinese living in the area? From wiki : The Uyghurs (Uyghur: ئۇيغۇر‎, ULY: Uyghur ;[6] [ʔʊjˈʁʊː]; simplified Chinese: 维吾尔; traditional Chinese: 維吾爾; pinyin: Wéiwú'ěr) are a Turkic ethnic group living in Eastern and Central Asia.

Oh meu deus, 'don't look much like' you say.
[Chinese] is not a term of a single race/ ethnic, but a group, an ethnics group.
Uyghur and Han are both included in the Chinese ethnics group, both ethnics are no doubt Chinese no matter what kind of languages the speak and what kind of cultures they share. Please get the concept right.

China won't lose any conventional war against anyone in its backyard, the US isn't strong enough to take China in its backyard.

Beside, China only kills the separatists, regardless he/she is Han or Uighur or other Chinese minorities.
That's open for interpretation. It depends on the nature of the war, I mean if it's mainly naval good luck. But yes, we saw in Korea that China's very basic (no offense) army at the time was still able to repel the UN forces all the way to the 38th, but then again, while China is stronger now, numbers and Armies matter less now. The USA has a severe advantage in the air-sea (unless unproven weapons like anti-carrier missiles and other secret weapons are really effective)

Pan-Turkism is a dangerous idea, when spreading this radical ideology, you will become the enemy of both China and Russia.

That's open for interpretation. It depends on the nature of the war, I mean if it's mainly naval good luck. But yes, we saw in Korea that China's very basic (no offense) army at the time was still able to repel the UN forces all the way to the 38th, but then again, while China is stronger now, numbers and Armies matter less now. The USA has a severe advantage in the air-sea (unless unproven weapons like anti-carrier missiles and other secret weapons are really effective)

The US airbases in Asia-Pacific won't last in a few hours after getting bombed by China's second artillery troop, so much about the air superiority.

US isn't idiot to fight China in its own domain, the best chance they have is to lure our navy to fight them in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, but we aren't idiots either.

Pan-Turkism is a dangerous idea, when spreading this radical ideology, you will become the enemy of both China and Russia.

Even Malaysian Chinese share the completely same culture and language with Chinese in the PRC, the PRC still doesn't care about Malaysian Chinese since they are not citizens of the PRC. They understand the concept that the terms 'ethnic' and 'country' should be separated.

The US airbases in Asia-Pacific won't last in a few hours after getting bombed by China's second artillery troop, so much air superiority.

US isn't idiot to fight China into its own domain, the best chance they have is to lure our navy to fight them in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, but we aren't idiots either.

Pan-Turkism can be handled in a way that won't **** the Bear and Tiger off though. Think about it for a second, how difficult it would be to "annex" all the way to China? Nah. The most we can hope to achieve is South and North Azerbaijan, plus a EU style thing with other Turkic countries, which i don't think China and Russia would be too mad about.

USA shouldn't be under-estimated though. USA has missiles and knows where your bases are too.

Even Malaysian Chinese share the completely same culture and language with Chinese in the PRC, the PRC still doesn't care about Malaysian Chinese since they are not citizens of the PRC. They understand the concept that the terms ethnic and country should be separated.

Okay. The whole Chinese in other country argument I can understand, but it's not the same thing. Ethnicity and nationality are different. You can't absorb and ethnicity because it's part of your country. If it's different, it's different.

These Hans have destroyed the local culture of the region they say they have made investments but the money is for Han areas not the locals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvVFFGen200&list=PLB1A8642115D306BB&index=7

People should watch this to see what these Hans are doing in Tibet and Xinjiang province and what the locals think of them

The full part is 1hr but it shows the divide between these Hans the the Locals how segregated things are.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom