What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

You guys are too far away to do anything. Just wait until The United States of America deals with you. There may be a billion of you guys but we have enough ammunition to fix that.

Anyways. I have respect for China. You guys back up Pakistan and scare the **** out of India. Just don't forcefully assimilate the Uyghurs and all is well between us.

Look who's talking? Now an anatolian came to rescue Uyghurs, you should more worry to figure out who had forcefully assimilated your ancestor and your anatolian folks when "they" raided and conquer Anatolia...and you know who I mean by "they". When you couldn't defend yourself from been assimilated and you want to defend Uyughur's cause?. We traited Uyghur better than how you traite kurtish people...and least we have not traine and openly support them against Turkey yet.

Pan-Turkism can be handled in a way that won't **** the Bear and Tiger off though. Think about it for a second, how difficult it would be to "annex" all the way to China? Nah. The most we can hope to achieve is South and North Azerbaijan, plus a EU style thing with other Turkic countries, which i don't think China and Russia would be too mad about.

USA shouldn't be under-estimated though. USA has missiles and knows where your bases are too.

anti-pan-turkism ≠ anti-turkic, you should understand the difference.

We never underestimate the US military power, but we aren't pushover either.

Do you think keep messing with China would fare well?

China in its conventional power as just as lethal as in its nuclear power.

China can shoot down all US satellites from LEO to GEO altitude. China is far more powerful in military than you can imagine.

China Conducts Test of New Anti-Satellite Missile | Washington Free Beacon

2ynqnpi.jpg

We're improving their living standard much better than you Indians living in sh1t hole & slum.

imgres

Not according to the the locals whos lives you claim to be improving they still live in slums the money goes into Han areas only they hate you Hans they said so live on camera

These Hans have taken over lands which does not belong to them from Tibet to Xinjiang

Last edited by a moderator:
The area is rich in minerals and oil these Hans will rob the local land till there is nothing left that is the nature of the Han

Watch this to see what the locals say about these hans

Your post has nothing to do with the topic either. Such as what does your video have to do with Uyghurs being the majority in the Tarim basin and not being native to Dzungharia?

The Truth about Uyghur demographics and Han immigration in Xinjiang

Watch the videos I posted to find out

You haven't read **** on this thead. I explained in the original post about where most Han immigration is going.

The locals do not want Hans moving into their area and causing trouble you outnumber them in their own area and treat them like **** not my words but the locals hard to digest they hate you?

BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | Uighur resentment at Beijing's rule

Under the rule of the Communist Party, there has been considerable economic development, but life has been made more difficult for the Uighurs over the past 20-30 years by the migration of many young and technically-qualified Han Chinese from the eastern provinces.

These new migrants are far more proficient in the Chinese language than all but a few Uighurs, and tend to be appointed to the best jobs.

Not surprisingly, this has created deep-seated resentment among the Uighurs, who view the migration of Han into Xinjiang as a plot by the government to dilute them, undermine their culture and prevent any serious resistance to Beijing's control.

Only the hans have benefited from the influx of money not the locals hence the resentment

now you hans will bring up India lol because you know you hans are hated

The Qing dynasty was apparently so intent on "persecuting" Han Chinese culture that the Manchu language went nearly extinct under their rule as the entire Manchu population including the Imperial Family nearly all spoke Chinese. And the same reason they minted all their coins with Chinese characters even in non Han regions. The Qing also introduced Confucian education to non Han minorities like the plains aboriginals in Taiwan and spread Chinese culture to them.

@Hu Songshan

Serial troll is back. Now flinging around patently false claims that Manchus disguised as Han are secretly running the Communist Party.

Taken care of it as well as other trolling.

Hans being targets of attacks is understandable when you see how their culture and way of life has been destroyed over the years I can fully understand why they are so disliked and why riots happen.

The Qing dynasty was apparently so intent on "persecuting" Han Chinese culture that the Manchu language went nearly extinct under their rule as the entire Manchu population including the Imperial Family nearly all spoke Chinese. And the same reason they minted all their coins with Chinese characters even in non Han regions. The Qing also introduced Confucian education to non Han minorities like the plains aboriginals in Taiwan and spread Chinese culture to them.

@Hu Songshan

Serial troll is back. Now flinging around patently false claims that Manchus disguised as Han are secretly running the Communist Party.

The locals do not want Hans moving into their area and causing trouble you outnumber them in their own area and treat them like **** not my words but the locals hard to digest they hate you?

You should actually try to read what he stated then just seeing it from a one sided view.

I hope your taking care of these off-topic comments on India too and not supporting your fellow Chinese?

You should actually try to read what he stated then just seeing it from a one sided view.

Did you even bother to watch any of the Videos I posted they show what the locals think of hans or they all lying?

BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | Uighur resentment at Beijing's rule

Under the rule of the Communist Party, there has been considerable economic development, but life has been made more difficult for the Uighurs over the past 20-30 years by the migration of many young and technically-qualified Han Chinese from the eastern provinces.

These new migrants are far more proficient in the Chinese language than all but a few Uighurs, and tend to be appointed to the best jobs.

Not surprisingly, this has created deep-seated resentment among the Uighurs, who view the migration of Han into Xinjiang as a plot by the government to dilute them, undermine their culture and prevent any serious resistance to Beijing's control.

Only the hans have benefited from the influx of money not the locals hence the resentment

now you hans will bring up India lol because you know you hans are hated

Troll, the area in Xinjiang where Han are moving is not "their (Uyghur) area". The majority of Han live in Dzungharia and the Uyghurs who live in Dzungharia were resettled there from southern Xinjiang by China. China moved the Uyghurs into Dungharia after the Dzunghars were killed off.

In short, the Uyghurs cannot complain about Han moving into Dzungharia (northern Xinjiang) because they would have to get out too and make room for the Dzunghars again.

Your article also fails to mention that the (Second) East Turkestan Republic in the 1940s was a Soviet backed puppet state ruled by a Soviet Communist party member Ehmetjan Qasim.

I hope your taking care of these off-topic comments on India too and not supporting your fellow Chinese?

Did you even bother to watch any of the Videos I posted they show what the locals think of hans or they all lying?

Yes the comments of being take care of neutral on that.

Seen it already the issues tend to stem somewhat from the Uyghur not integrating, less educated, and terror attacks also increase resentment.

Back
Top Bottom