What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

I think Chinese government made a mistake. That is not to enforce Chinese language study in elementary education in Xinjiang. Chinese is the official language of the country. Without the knowledge of this language, people are basically robbed of the opportunities in China's fledging economy.

Chinese is the Lingue Franca logically ofcourse, but that shouldnt stop the Chinese goverment from teaching their respective langueges of regionals ethnicities. They should be able to learn their own language aside that of Chinese. And not just language, their history, religion, traditions, values and idenitity.

But what China is doing is straight forward assimiliation and oppresion. Han Chinese are being moved to East-Turkestan in mass, guess why?

What Turks can do for these Uhigurs ? . Any Turkish policy announce to resolve this oppression issue ? . It is human right report Han Chinese are brought in and settle in this particular part to bring racial balance..

No, but the nationlist party MHP has been lobbying to take active action against the Uyghur oppresion and treatment.

Chinese is the Lingue Franca logically ofcourse, but that shouldnt stop the Chinese goverment from teaching their respective langueges of regionals ethnicities. They should be able to learn their own language aside that of Chinese. And not just language, their history, religion, traditions, values and idenitity.

But what China is doing is straight forward assimiliation and oppresion. Han Chinese are being moved to East-Turkestan in mass, guess why?
Turkish is still the regional official language there. Uighor people still study their own language and culture. Of course there is no universal enforcement of Turkish in all schools. Many Han dominated schools are Chinese only. Cultural assimilation is inevitable. Economic power plays a big role. But no official push of assimilation. I can say it for sure because I grew up there. What is interesting and very few people know is that Chinese government was practising reverse discrimination there. Han economy push was intentionally curtailed to protect the "minority". This practice backfired.

Wow, you just posted a comment without knowing that they are other minorities in China that also practice Islam without facing any issue from the authority?
:coffee:

If china wanted the uighur to be proud being part of PRC, Then stop making/assimilate them into han and commie, let them being uighur and uphold islam

Turkish is still the regional official language there. Uighor people still study their own language and culture. Of course there is no universal enforcement of Turkish in all schools. Many Han dominated schools are Chinese only. Cultural assimilation is inevitable. Economic power plays a big role. But no official push of assimilation. I can say it for sure because I grew up there. What is interesting and very few people know is that Chinese government was practising reverse discrimination there. Han economy push was intentionally curtailed to protect the "minority". This practice backfired.

Thats not true. The annual income and infrastructure of heartland China is far better then the Tibet, Inner Mongolia and East-Turkestan.

Thats not true. The annual income and infrastructure of heartland China is far better then the Tibet, Inner Mongolia and East-Turkestan.
I didn't say reverse discrimination is nation wide. It is practised in that region only. Also your statement is interesting. Under what ground should that be otherwise? Complete equality, even in economy, is impossible.

China gov spends a lot of money and human resource to protect and keep the cultures of minority group including Uyghur.
We have built many schools which teach both Han and local languages. On the other hand , a Uyghur who knows Chinese can make his life easily .

Some guys , like you , are just too sensitive .

And XinJiang is our land , we are free to go there and you can also see Uyghur or other peoples in the central provinces of China. Actually Uyghur people are everywhere in China. Should We send them back to XJ ?

It is true and logical .

Tibet ,Mongolia, XJ are inland city .

I am from Xinjiang is a documentary book from Kurbanjan Samat, who has served as the photographer in CCTV’s Documentary Channel. Coming from Xinjiang, he uses his camera and his words to record the lives of 100 ordinary Xinjiang people living inland. He speaks of the various ethnic groups, of their different ages and different jobs. From the book, the modern Xinjiang people’s spirits and images of fighting for dreams have been exposed to us. In the end he stresses that we are all common Chinese citizens.

If the Urgur people donot want to be loyal to the country they live ,and be loyal to the country thousands of miles away,why need to choose to live in China? No one stop them leaving.
China is always China,never become Turkey,so please follow your heart and leave China. It is happy for both of us.

China gov spends a lot of money and human resource to protect and keep the cultures of minority group including Uyghur.
We have built many schools which teach both Han and local languages. On the other hand , a Uyghur who knows Chinese can make his life easily .

Some guys , like you , are just too sensitive .

And XinJiang is our land , we are free to go there and you can also see Uyghur or other peoples in the central provinces of China. Actually Uyghur people are everywhere in China. Should We send them back to XJ ?

It is true and logical .

Tibet ,Mongolia, XJ are inland city .

East-Turkestan aint your land, not historically nor in the present. Its a period of occupation for the people there, it will pass. Every empire and nation will fall out one point, and that time will come for your commie "peoples democratic" state. I aint sensitive, i'm just speaking the hard and painfull truth, not artificial notion of "Xinjiang" is going to change the name and history of that region.

Learn some history instead of reading your toilet paper propaganda. When PRC falls, the Uyghur are ****ed.

Open a geographical map and look at where East-Turkestan lies. If they are "East" then there as sure as hell is an West, South and North Turkestan states that are willing to liberate that region.

I aint worried. We have a dosen Turkic republics in the world, half of them being Russian federal subjects but more then enough recognition.

Government put in billions of money to have provided high in nutrition free meals to Xinjiang school pupils and all their schooling and accommodations are free, paid by local or central government.

Free school bus rides for Xinjiang students

Xinjiang is part of China with more than 20 different minority,the Urgur people is the immigrants from other areas and is just common one of the minorities. If the Urgur people think it is very hard to be loyal to China,we governement can buy plane ticket for them to Turkey, it is no need to be unhappy to live in China.
After all, Turkey is a DEVELOPED country as they declared,we China just is a poor developing country.

Open a geographical map and look at where East-Turkestan lies. If they are "East" then there as sure as hell is an West, South and North Turkestan states that are willing to liberate that region.

I aint worried. We have a dosen Turkic republics in the world, half of them being Russian federal subjects but more then enough recognition.
In your wet dreams, Nothing can stop China being the top country in the world. mess with China you will be remorseful in your graves.

East-Turkestan aint your land, not historically nor in the present. Its a period of occupation for the people there, it will pass. Every empire and nation will fall out one point, and that time will come for your commie "peoples democratic" state. I aint sensitive, i'm just speaking the hard and painfull truth, not artificial notion of "Xinjiang" is going to change the name and history of that region.

I would say the conditions in China's Xinjiang and Turkey's West Kurdistan are totally different.

In Xinjiang, we are pouring billions of dollars in infra and supra-structures, building new cities, upgrading old ones, providing universal healthcare, education (in national language), and solidifying the national culture through media, entertainment and private business.

In Turkey's Kurdistan, you (by you, I mean your government only - I do not address any specific person here) are literally conducting a war, sending heavy military systems upon small cities/towns, putting sharp shooters on top of buildings and playing very ethno-nationalist music, drawing sign on the walls of emptied schools, further agitating people. To give a very dramatic example, Turkish security forces have stripped a Kurdish woman off her clothes and dragged her for miles behind a security vehicle. Your government have killed Kurdish people from 3 month-olds to 80-year olds. All of these are happening as we speak in your Kurdistan region.

Your country is indeed facing a dire situation while in your big cities extremist groups such as ISIS, JN, AS and others are having their best time. How many best friends do you have in your neighborhood? No one in their sane mind would like to go to your country let alone live there. Those few Uighurs who choose to go there, we are only happy about this. We are thankful to Russia for ensuring that they would never be able to come back to China.

I would say Xinjiang is the least of your concerns. We control the situation, rest assured. People are being assimilated and the young are being secularized and you can do nothing about it. We will assimilate them until the last joint in their minds. We have a national rejuvenation and achieving great power status business to complete. Only last year, we added a one-and-a-half Turkey into our GDP. Why would we even take you slightly seriously?

I would suggest respecting each other's sovereignty and upholding non-interference in each other's national affairs. That's pragmatically because it is your country that is standing on a very precarious place.

Last edited:
I say guys,don't waste time with terrorists or people from a certain country that covertly and covetly sponsors terrorists。

Do what the Russians have been doing and will continue to do:

Bomb the crap and wit out of the bastards。

Back
Top Bottom