What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

还是由于那些地区的贫穷落后与封闭造成的原因,当每个人的关注点全在抄房子,买汽车,玩智能手机上,傻子才搞极端主义。

Congrats China from Pakistan. Our terrorism levels have decreased significantly this year as well thanks to zarb e azb. We wont let east turkistan militants operate from our country! Hoping 2016 would be the year in which terrorism is eradicated from Pakistan and China!

beautiful Kashi mosque
1451790209225.jpg

Turkic Muslim Uighurs in China's Xinjiang fear oppression, assimilation | afr.com

All has already been said in previous threads. I dont want to be banned for speaking against the Chinese overlords, they have special privileges here.
you were banned because of your support for the terrorism, not against China, just like that disgusting Turkic-french journalist been kicked out of China

you were banned because of your support for the terrorism, not against China, just like that disgusting Turkic-french journalist been kicked out of China

One man's terrorists is another man's Freedom Fighter. Besides, i was never banned.

If china wanted the uighur to be proud being part of PRC, Then stop making/assimilate them into han and commie, let them being uighur and uphold islam

I have a better one. China respects peoples cultures and identities!

Hilarious right? Ya commie prick.

Staying loyal to a country that completely oppresses you and forces you to assimiliate is something not even the dumbest retard would do. Understandably, there are armed resistance. Which is good, let them Chinese know we Turkic people aint going to be assimiliated by jackshitt. The Soviets tried, the Persians tried, the Arabs tried and now the Chinese are trying. That region will forever remain East-Turkestan, no articifical Chinese notion of "Xinjiang" will chance that.
What Turks can do for these Uhigurs ? . Any Turkish policy announce to resolve this oppression issue ? . It is human right report Han Chinese are brought in and settle in this particular part to bring racial balance..

I think Chinese government made a mistake. That is not to enforce Chinese language study in elementary education in Xinjiang. Chinese is the official language of the country. Without the knowledge of this language, people are basically robbed of the opportunities in China's fledging economy.

Lots been cooking, when Pakistan handover chinese muslims from taliban columns to Chinese govt. Later Chinese govt official came and thanks to Pak and also had long meeting with some members of religious political parties. Well, Pakistan is already having problem with India and Afghanistan. Don't want to open another border with its main ally.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom