What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

BBC is a liar as soon as it reported China.
The three Muslim students we spoke to the BBC did not want their identities revealed as they fear government reprisals for speaking about a sensitive issue.

But they told us they were being forced to have meals with professors to ensure they were not fasting.

Those who refuse to eat risk being punished by officials.

Now I know that one “Lie repeated a thousand times becomes the truth”, I think if I send a email to BBS said that I am in danger please help me, BBC will publish next day.
"they were being forced to have meals with professors" "The three Muslim students we spoke to the BBC did not want their identities revealed" this should be moved to joke thread.
Do Kashi Normal University has "professor"??????
1.the university only has teachers without "professors" since there is not any Ph.D..
2.Even at other universities which have PH.D, professors only give lessons and do their own research;Only counselors do the job of administration and management.
3. "being forced to have meals" does any one believe this thing be done by a man with IQ>-80

This university has 12000students, about 97 counselor, 1 should invite 130 students to "eat meat", he should spend half year and 1300$ to finish the job, then Ramadan only 1 month, Do they have any logic do such stupid thing?

you blow up all around the world and call yourself oppressed, If you dare, bring in your divine holy sword into our country, let us say how brave you are.

without the help of US and China, you believe you can defeat the mighty ex-soviets? what a joke
first of all he is an indian troll just made his account to spill more BS in the name of religion
(mods shud take action)..n secondly this news is fake..n stop hating on muslims

Still remember the Buddhas of Bamiyan? Xinjiang people were not Muslims but Buddhists in ancient time. Their ancestors were forced to convert Islam by Islamic invaders and oppressors. We should help them follow their ancestors spirit path. Which will eliminate the terrorism there from the root.

Not going to happen buddy. Many people tried to do same and ended up in the dust bin of the history.

It will not eliminate terrorism. It will only invite terrorists from other parts of the world to Xinjiang. It won't be Uighur problem anymore.

Babri Masjid was India's internal matter but than again you being a mature and a senior member should not have a problem understanding a simple fact that indeed there are different strokes for different folks based on national interests unless you imply that the same is not true for India. Indians all over this forum justifying Israel attacks on Ghaza and even officially India has not condemned but rather used the word restraint while if Pakistanis talk about striking Afghanistan, Indians are all over accusing us of violating a sovereign territory and accusing us of being hypocrites not allowing US or India to do the same in Pakistan.

Thank you

I appreciate you putting things in perspective.

What about them? Dont you guys do the same for Balochistan, Killing of Shia's and many other accounts.

And what about Israel Palestine issue, are you comparing the two? with one being bombed to oblivion while the others as per BBC are not allowed to fast? There is simply no connection between the two but only for an Indian.

You seem to not remember your own words.

Never the less even if the news is said to be true its China internal matter and unlike Indians who like to jump on to anything, we don't.

You said pakistanis don't jump on internal issues of countries. Then I pointed out 3 prominent cases, and you said India does the same. That is irrelevant. I clearly showed you instances where pakistan interferes in other country's internal issues.

first of all he is an indian troll just made his account to spill more BS in the name of religion
(mods shud take action)..n secondly this news is fake..n stop hating on muslims
nobody hate you muslimes, this is not an issue here. But don't try to poke your finger into our domestic issue in the name of islam, or it will get burned.

Still remember the Buddhas of Bamiyan? Xinjiang people were not Muslims but Buddhists in ancient time. Their ancestors were forced to convert Islam by Islamic invaders and oppressors. We should help them follow their ancestors spirit path. Which will eliminate the terrorism there from the root.

It's one of those things I like about chinese. That's why I think that India and China can be great allies against Islamists.

and to the so-called mujhaidind muslim extremist here who wants to join pakistan with india:

Do you think we are morons and idiots? We can understand that why so-called muslim patriots of India want negation of partition. It's because then India will become muslim majority and again there will be muslim raj over the Indian subcontinent. It's their wet dreams of a born again mughal empire. Its better the subcontinent stay divided. It would have been even better if all muslims were asked to leave to pakistan during partition. Unfortunately we had short sighted people like Gandhi and Nehru.

Or it can work the other way it will make younger generation less and less religious making Uighur community more integrated with generally atheistic Chinese society

It will work in urban areas. But the rural communities will probably reject forceful conversion to Atheism. Which in turn will create divisions and hatred against the Chinese State. Sooner or later USA and Western nations will exploit these divisions.

You can't force people into religion or being non religious. It creates unnecessary tensions and hate. Soviet Union tried to take Central Asians away from Islam and their Turkic culture. But now we are seeing many Central Asians turning to Islam and their Turkic roots again.

nobody hate you muslimes, this is not an issue here. But don't try to poke your finger into our domestic issue in the name of islam, or it will get burned.

Muslimes? That is incredibly offensive. How dare you call anyone slime?

and to the so-called mujhaidind muslim extremist here who wants to join pakistan with india:

Do you think we are morons and idiots? We can understand that why so-called muslim patriots of India want negation of partition. It's because then India will become muslim majority and again there will be muslim raj over the Indian subcontinent. It's their wet dreams of a born again mughal empire. Its better the subcontinent stay divided. It would have been even better if all muslims were asked to leave to pakistan during partition. Unfortunately we had short sighted people like Gandhi and Nehru.

Thank you for proving that Muslims in India must now fight for their independence because they risk another genocide at the hands of saffron chaddi wearing clowns like you and Modi.

China is openly supporting Naxal/Maoists. India should support Mujhaideen in China.

These Chinese can't handle Mujhaideen. We are easily squashing them chinese spnosored naxals.

Good opportunity for India.

China is openly supporting Naxal/Maoists. India should support Mujhaideen in China.

These Chinese can't handle Mujhaideen. We are easily squashing them chinese spnosored naxals.

Good opportunity for India.

If we do they will slaughter millions of innocent uighurs. I can't stand the death of innocent people. chinas have a history of heavy handed measures.

Back
Top Bottom