What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Still remember the Buddhas of Bamiyan? Xinjiang people were not Muslims but Buddhists in ancient time. Their ancestors were forced to convert Islam by Islamic invaders and oppressors. We should help them follow their ancestors spirit path. Which will eliminate the terrorism there from the root.
So, what are you suggesting, converting them back to Buddhism?

LOL, if one can be made NOT to eat in the name of religion, why cannot be made to eat in the name of humanitarian and human nature.one can have the right to follow some religion ,but not have the right to force his children do ......

The three Muslim students we spoke to the BBC did not want their identities revealed as they fear government reprisals for speaking about a sensitive issue.

But they told us they were being forced to have meals with professors to ensure they were not fasting.

Those who refuse to eat risk being punished by officials.

Now I know that one “Lie repeated a thousand times becomes the truth”, I think if I send a email to BBS said that I am in danger please help me, BBC will publish next day.
"they were being forced to have meals with professors" "The three Muslim students we spoke to the BBC did not want their identities revealed" this should be moved to joke thread.
Do Kashi Normal University has "professor"??????
1.the university only has teachers without "professors" since there is not any Ph.D..
2.Even at other universities which have PH.D, professors only give lessons and do their own research;Only counselors do the job of administration and management.
3. "being forced to have meals" does any one believe this thing be done by a man with IQ>-80

This university has 12000students, about 97 counselor, 1 should invite 130 students to "eat meat", he should spend half year and 1300$ to finish the job, then Ramadan only 1 month, Do they have any logic do such stupid thing?

Last edited:
not all, i can trust shias
Shows how ignorant you are.

Shias only recently have become "secular" because they are getting genocided by sunnis around the world, be it Pakistan or Arab world, and need support from us. If the Sunnis werent killing them, the shias and the sunnis would together come after us like they did in 47.
That's true Shia rulers were the worst persecutors of Hindus. He a delusional Hinduvadi. Shia might vote for communal BJp only to counter us sunni. They try to use deception every time.

Still remember the Buddhas of Bamiyan? Xinjiang people were not Muslims but Buddhists in ancient time. Their ancestors were forced to convert Islam by Islamic invaders and oppressors. We should help them follow their ancestors spirit path. Which will eliminate the terrorism there from the root.

Good to hear

Wouldn't trust the BBC as far as I could throw them.

They only air inaccuracies and portray a story which has very little relevance to the actual event. As with most of the mainstream Western media, they operate a psy-ops for their respective security organizations. You can see this most vividly in the current onslaught on the Palestinian concentration camp.

The three Muslim students we spoke to the BBC did not want their identities revealed as they fear government reprisals for speaking about a sensitive issue.

But they told us they were being forced to have meals with professors to ensure they were not fasting.

Those who refuse to eat risk being punished by officials.

Now I know that one “Lie repeated a thousand times becomes the truth”, I think if I send a email to BBS said that I am in danger please help me, BBC will publish next day.
"they were being forced to have meals with professors" "The three Muslim students we spoke to the BBC did not want their identities revealed" this should be moved to joke thread.
Do Kashi Normal University has "professor"??????
1.the university only has teachers without "professors" since there is not any Ph.D..
2.Even at other universities which have PH.D, professors only give lessons and do their own research;Only counselors do the job of administration and management.
3. "being forced to have meals" does any one believe this thing be done by a man with IQ>-80

This university has 12000students, about 97 counselor, 1 should invite 130 students to "eat meat", he should spend half year and 1300$ to finish the job, then Ramadan only 1 month, Do they have any logic do such stupid thing?

You don't have the capacity or the willpower. Once your only friend pakistan leaves you, who will you have left?
friend? you are so naive. money and power bring in the firend not other way around. That is why US has so many pawns while nobody rush to india.

As for our capacity, it is beyond your understanding.

good, maybe it is time for us to seal off the China pakistan border, settling this problem once for all. If you dare to infiltrate your jahadists into our territory, you will see our drones operating over your sky like US did.

No need to be all hostile. I don't support terrorists but I sympathize with all the oppressed underdogs like Native Americans, Australian aboriginals etc. It's my opinion. And Pakistan won't send in Jihadists as it can't afford more enemies.

But coming back to my original opinion. If some oppressor invaded my ethnic homeland and settled thousands of aliens there, I would pour boiling water down their throats.

All oppressed nations need their own Geronimo;

Back
Top Bottom