What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Thank you for proving that Muslims in India must now fight for their independence because they risk another genocide at the hands of saffron chaddi wearing clowns like you and Modi.

It's nothing surprising.......muslims have a habit of demanding till infinity. First they wanted pakistan so that they can live 'peacefully' and then the leftovers who stayed in INdia because they were too selfish to leave behind their property will demand a partition again?
God damm the rights of hindu over their land and culture...who are these kaafir hindus to have any right...we muslims own the world and allah is the only true god.

That is how you guys think. Whereever muslims form substantial part of a population they start making trouble whether it's Russia, China, Australia, Britain or India. They have a persecution complex. No matter which country they live in they always consider themselves to be persecuted.

Wow, just wow. That's what you think of pakistanis?

yeah foreign students pay 100 times more thn the chinese students in tuition n accommodation fees n hez calling us a parasite..hell the money ive spent in 4 years is more thn he can ever earn in his life.

It's nothing surprising.......muslims have a habit of demanding till infinity. First they wanted pakistan so that they can live 'peacefully' and then the leftovers who stayed in INdia because they were too selfish to leave behind their property will demand a partition again?
God damm the rights of hindu over their land and culture...who are these kaafir hindus to have any right...we muslims own the world and allah is the only true god.

That is how you guys think. Whereever muslims form substantial part of a population they start making trouble whether it's Russia, China, Australia, Britain or India. They have a persecution complex. No matter which country they live in they always consider themselves to be persecuted.

You can't even take jokes. What are you 12 years old? Silly brainwashed arm chair ''warrior''. Don't get your panties in twist, I don't care what happens in India.

Hows the dating scene in China for brown guys? Get any Chinese booty? I have always had a thing for East Asian girls, they are pretty cute :P
No disrespect to any other chinese..they r very nice n respectful people..there r bad apples everywhere..so you keep ur indi *** out of it

BBC is a liar as soon as it reported China.
First come from BBC time "11 July 2014Last updated at 10:46",By Martin Patience BBC News, Beijing, note that the writer stay in Beijing and write a paper about Kashi of Xinjiang,

Find: then I wanted to find the truth, I went to the Baidu forum of kashi normal university, in which it has 9097 members from Kashi university, and 1,251,793 threads.
喀什师范学院吧_百度贴吧

THen I find the biggest joke: they are all left the University, since Summer vacation of Kashi univerisity beggin from 11 July the same day when the writer wrote the news "11 July 2014Last updated at 10:46", and he said that students told that "they were forced to eat meat with professors".

You can't even take jokes. What are you 12 years old? Silly brainwashed arm chair ''warrior''. Don't get your panties in twist, I don't care what happens in India.

Oh yeah why should you? Afterall who cares about kufrs. You see if I am a muslim I don't need to think about all those silly things.
It's Allah or no-one, its muslims or no-one.

yeah foreign students pay 100 times more thn the chinese students in tuition n accommodation fees n hez calling us a parasite..hell the money ive spent in 4 years is more thn he can ever earn in his life.

I feel you can't ever be friends with them. In your face they will act all nice but they have such intense hatred inside of them against everyone and they generalize like crazy. One person of an ethinicity does something to them or did something to china and they will hate your whole people. We desis dislike eachothers countries, but outside of them we treat eachother like family. chinas would never do that.

You seem to not remember your own words.

You said pakistanis don't jump on internal issues of countries. Then I pointed out 3 prominent cases, and you said India does the same. That is irrelevant. I clearly showed you instances where pakistan interferes in other country's internal issues.

I do but it is you who needs to read my post in the context it is written and not cherry pick and twist to suit your agenda because I also happen to explain the reason in post# 65 you conveniently excluded in your debate. And tell me why is it irrelevant to bring in India when it was your brethren who brought Pakistan into the discussion. The example of India was as relevant as when you brought in Pakistan to score brownie points.

No wonder. They often take photoes from Internet and make news in their living room.

Give them aks,rocket launchers and some grenades. And they are good. China is only ethnic cleansing them because they are un-armed. Once they get armed even Chinese are no match for Allah's Soliders.

True. They aren't a people know for their fighting prowess. I heard in the Korean War they lost 1 million men while America+ Korea lost less than 50,000 total.

nobody hate you muslimes, this is not an issue here. But don't try to poke your finger into our domestic issue in the name of islam, or it will get burned.

And why would we poke finger to a friendly country? Your threat is uncalled for. And just so you know not everyone wearing a green flag happens to be from Pakistan.

No disrespect to any other chinese..they r very nice n respectful people..there r bad apples everywhere..so you keep ur indi *** out of it

You brother need to clam down. Indians are having a field day. Lets not give them a reason. I am sure senior chinese members understand this fact newcomers on the other hand will need some time to grasp this reality.

I feel you can't ever be friends with them. In your face they will act all nice but they have such intense hatred inside of them against everyone and they generalize like crazy. One person of an ethinicity does something to them or did something to china and they will hate your whole people. We desis dislike eachothers countries, but outside of them we treat eachother like family. chinas would never do that.

i got awesome chinese friends n all of them are very nice n hospitable..it is you who is generalizing..n i agree with the bold part..outside we desis feel close to eachother :P

True. They aren't a people know for their fighting prowess. I heard in the Korean War they lost 1 million men while America+ Korea lost less than 50,000 total.

Until the Mongols came along, during their time, they were the premier military power in the world. Chinese fortifications, battle tactics were legendary.

China has a long history of civilization and battle scars through thousands of years of combat.

The Chinese hand us Indians a beating in 1962.

If Chinese aren't Martially proficient, then Indians are on a whole level of pathetic then :lol:

Why do you want to mess your bloodline with chinese blood? Just look at how ugly these Chinese-Indian hybrids are.

If you claim to be a hindu. Then you should know your scriptures say that it isn't right for you to marry/have relationship with mlecchas(Chinese).

Your racism is hilarious.

And hypocritical, considering you victim monger about Muslims, but then are openly racist to the Chinese.

8/10 for trolling.

Back
Top Bottom