What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

True. They aren't a people know for their fighting prowess. I heard in the Korean War they lost 1 million men while America+ Korea lost less than 50,000 total.
Yet they have not been colonized like us. We had muslims here during colonial rule. What could the divine soldiers do? Which muslim nation is fighting the west? Puppets like saudi, pakistan etc are all acting like stooges to the west whereas China has the balls to see US eye to eye. It's better to focus on ground realities rather than imaginary crap.

You south-Indians think you are smartest people in the whole world. That world revolves around you. You have right to be-little everyone.

Talking about facts? I remember how you ignored me when I provided you with facts that Christians are under-reporting their actual figures. You ran away like a little scard girl.

Well when people like you set such low bars, it is only natural :)

That shit @Malik Abdullah absolutely is, and he start foul mouth with me, don't expect me to treat it nice.

Which is exactly why i also requested him to calm down and would request you to do the same. There is no point in unnecessary quarrelling between people of two friendly countries. What happens in China is her internal matter. Lets agree to that.

I did not know it was offensive. I have since removed it. Just because you don't agree with something doesn't mean it is inappropriate.
Ofcourse...but you should be in a position to support your claim. That dosent necessarily mean you can post whatever nonsense you like.

Karma is a bitch.

The oppression of Muslims in Xinjiang and the cultural suppression of Buddhist Tibetan will bite China in her arse and it will serve her right.

An amoral nation if there ever was one.

It's only a matter of time before there is a real people's revolution.

i could certainly appreciate a senior Chinese member verifying this before i jump to conclusions and start accusing and/or offending some respectable Chinese members

@Chinese-Dragon <-------you are the only one i remember :p tag more if you know some other senior members LOL

friend*

Friend=/= pawn

Money and power cannot bring friends. 50 years and and now, chin still has only had pakistan as their friend. Now pakistan is leaving you. chin is a friendless country, an outcaste of the global stage. America has made you the antagonist of humanity!

For your capacity, it is nil. Until it is proven you can't assume it exists.

For India not having friends?:

Countries that explicitly and openly support India for UNSC permanent seat are – Armenia,[60] Australia,[61] Bahamas,[62] Bangladesh,[63] Belarus,[64] Belgium,[65] Belize,[66] Benin,[67] Bolivia,[68] Brunei,[69] Bulgaria,[citation needed] Cambodia,[70]Chile,[71] Croatia,[72] Cuba,[73] Cyprus,[74] Czech Republic,[75] Denmark,[76] Dominican Republic,[77] Ethiopia,[78] Finland,[79] Ghana,[80] Guyana,[81] Hungary,[82] Iceland,[83] Israel,[84] Jamaica,[85] Laos,[86] Lesotho[87] Liberia,[88]Libya (under the Gaddafi government),[80] Kazakhstan,[89] Kyrgyzstan,[90] Malawi,[91] Malaysia,[92] Maldives,[93] Micronesia,[94] Mongolia,[95] Morocco,[80] Myanmar,[96] Nigeria,[97] Norway,[98] Oman,[citation needed] Palau,[94] Peru,[99] Poland,[100] Portugal,[101] Romania,[citation needed] Rwanda,[102] Qatar,[103] Senegal,[104] Singapore,[105]Slovakia,[106] Suriname,[107] Swaziland,[108] Syria,[109][broken citation] Tajikistan,[110] Tanzania,[111] Trinidad and Tobago,[112] Tuvalu,[113] Ukraine,[114] the United Arab Emirates,[115] Uzbekistan,[116] Vietnam,[117] and Zambia.[118]
The African Union also supports India's candidacy for permanent member of UNSC.[119]

Pakistan is the only nation which specifically opposes India's candidacy.[120]
We have a great deal of friends.
@Arya Desa You seem to be under some illusion that we give a shit what China does as long as it does not affect India.
Its China's internal affair, they are more competent than us in handling issues. Let them do it their way, you do things your way in your country.

Why does this thread based on a fake news become so strange?Don't raise more conflicts like a brainless kid.Just do our things well then it's fine.

ok, this is you pakis logic, you can insult whole chinese while we can't?
You are flying in anger, just hold your horses bcoz i understand your point, you are communist state & you think Religion with different Angle, and all of us are not trained to think "Religion" by that Angle, moreover ...i think its better to avoid religious talks and focus on other great matters. :-)

Why does this thread based on a fake news become so strange?Don't raise more conflicts like a brainless kid.Just do our things well then it's fine.
you are right

You are flying in anger, just hold your horses bcoz i understand your point, you are communist state & you think Religion with different Angle, and all of us are not trained to think "Religion" by that Angle, moreover ...i think its better to avoid religious talks and focus on other great matters. :-)
Thanks for your understanding.Actually china is not a true "communist state" and we were taught to respect Religious custom.
The generalized national sense of China has a really short history(less than 100 years).So some people tend to think in a narrow nationalism way because we are also struggled dealing the relationship with Muslims in China.And that's why I said "Do our things well" because we haven't sorted this matter well and we have no reason to blame the others.At the same time deeply penetrated social media and rising terrorism make things more complex.Generally most chinese are peaceful realist and they have "beliefs" but not really care about religion.SO,this problem is a combination of history,international situation and many other things,Religion is not a main factor.
Modern reunited china is a really really young country especially compared with our history,and this is an explanation to many social problems here in China which many people haven't realized.I post these things out of responsibility to make things clear and I don't want to lose more friends for ridiculous reasons.:pakistan::china:

beated up by Indian who even can not get one medal in olympics, and droned by US.
If a chinese comes across a big bearded Muslim, he will sh** his pants.

Chinese only messing with Muslim civilians. If you will get slaughtered by the mighty mujhaideen.

If a chinese comes across a big bearded Muslim, he will sh** his pants.

Chinese only messing with Muslim civilians. If you will get slaughtered by the mighty mujhaideen.

your mighty mujhaideen are being slaughtered by Israel now, really brave to die. this is the reality rather than your fancy delusion.

Back
Top Bottom