What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

good, maybe it is time for us to seal off the China pakistan border, settling this problem once for all. If you dare to infiltrate your jahadists into our territory, you will see our drones operating over your sky like US did.

Moderators time to act against him. I'm not sure what his intention here is but he is certainly not at all representative of the good Chinese folks here.

Most of his posts are insulting rants against Muslims, Japanese, Indians, Pakistanis and the lot.

Last edited:
I really dont know what is Pakistan gorvernment position over this issue, if you guys want to use religion to interfere into our internal affaire, than make sure you accept also the reciprocity. For two and three generations, China and Pakistan leaders have working so hard to reach the status of "all weather friend" I really don't hope to degenerate and degrading our relation just because of the religion.

Last edited:
It seems everywhere in this world has crazy people .

Its not limited in Middle east .

Good move by China. I wish India had even 1% of the balls that CHinese have when it comes to dealing with Muslim extremists.

Since when fasting is a sign of extremism ?

Still remember the Buddhas of Bamiyan? Xinjiang people were not Muslims but Buddhists in ancient time. Their ancestors were forced to convert Islam by Islamic invaders and oppressors. We should help them follow their ancestors spirit path. Which will eliminate the terrorism there from the root.

God damn it...!!...I thought Chinese people were smart...

Still remember the Buddhas of Bamiyan? Xinjiang people were not Muslims but Buddhists in ancient time. Their ancestors were forced to convert Islam by Islamic invaders and oppressors. We should help them follow their ancestors spirit path. Which will eliminate the terrorism there from the root.

You sound like a Hindu nationalist, the faulty logic is the same, just names are different.

The likes you have received are all from Indians. That is telling.... Birds of a feather stick together.

Cause you're an idiot blinded by islamophobia. They are infringing on a basic human right.

I don't see much religious freedom when an entire ethnic group has to follow Islam or whatever religion. I am wondering how everyone of Uygure is Muslim. Well, because they are either being forced to follow Islam since childhood or have to choose Islam under peer pressure, otherwise, they would face discrimination or even violence from within their own community. Until they have the freedom to choose whatever religion to follow and do not covert non-Muslims through marriage, I don't think religious freedom applies to Islam.

First Western want to bitch about China and tell everyone stories how billions on our poor country side don't get enough to eat and its all fault of CCP because they are not submissive lackeys and bootlicker of Western powers like some neighboors of us.

Now Western bitch about China because we prevent people from being forced not to eat in the country side.

Total fake news - There is no restriction in fasting, people who are living in China have confirmed.

Everyone else may be afraid of terrorists, China just does NOT.

First, I am not even sure such ban is true or Not since there are a lot of news saying no such ban exists.

Second, let's say even it exists, that makes you become terrorists??? We have much stricter rules than this, e.g. children are forbidden to attend any religious school before at least 18.

Does that make those try becoming terrorists???

There are much more longer list of stricter rules like above.

If you want to become terrorists, all of those are just excuses. China will never allow islam to have more influence than their tiny status quo.

Such religion is not compatible with China as atheist country. We allow what we have so far to stay but we will not allow it to expand for sure.

Some other Chinese members may not want to say this but I do not mind telling the so-called cold hard truth.

Nothing. Its China's internal matter but this banning the fasts will eventually make things worse. Even the younger generation who want to reject extremism will now see China as an oppressor.

Muslim isn't a religion, Islim serve as a political tool for the indoctrinated population. Any religion mix with politic to control the population should never be trust or should be respect by their blinded faithfull follower.

If you want to become terrorists, all of those are just excuses. China will never allow islam to have more influence than their tiny status quo.
Such religion is not compatible with China as atheist country. We allow what we have so far to stay but we will not allow it to expand for sure.

Sure China has every right not to allow Islam in its territory. But Turkestan is not part of China. Sorry to break your bubble. Carry on now.

Oh yeah why should you? Afterall who cares about kufrs. You see if I am a muslim I don't need to think about all those silly things.
It's Allah or no-one, its muslims or no-one.

You're not making any sense poster boy.

Sure China has every right not to allow Islam in its territory. But Turkestan is not part of China. Sorry to break your bubble. Carry on now.

There no Turkestan in China territory. Muslim always want to create East Turkistan within China territory but they couldn't achieved with their ambition.

You're not making any sense poster boy.

Back
Top Bottom