What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

@pigtaker got banned for defending China while other offenders are free???? now I know the true meaning of PDF. I request MOD to remove my account permanently...I realised that this is not just military forum but Muslim forum.
This is the right kind of attitude we Chinese need for. Thanks

Last edited:
This is the right kind of attitude we Chinese need for. Thanks
1. Calm down, guest should has guest's attidude. You should be polite,not too aggressive as a guest in other home.
2. In your home,you can do what you want. but out of your home,..............Rule is everywhere,it is normal.

@pigtaker got banned for defending China while other offenders are free???? now I know the true meaning of PDF. I request MOD to remove my account permanently...I realised that this is not just military forum but Muslim forum.

Comrade, Pigtaker got banned for abusing everyone, not just Muslims. He doesn't deserve any defence, considering he is the biggest liability here for you Chinese folks. Even before this "Ramadan" thread he was calling Pakistanis "Pakis" and how together India and China will finish us off etc. I haven't even got into how he has abused Indians, Japanese and so on.

Two other Pakistanis were also banned alongside with him for their remarks.

Oh also, it doesn't seem like he has learnt his lesson he is now back with another ID. What does that tell you about him?

Last edited:
Comrade, Pigtaker got banned for abusing everyone, not just Muslims. He doesn't deserve any defence, considering he is the biggest liability here for you Chinese folks. Even before this "Ramadan" thread he was calling Pakistanis "Pakis" and how together India and China will finish us off etc. I haven't even got into how he has abused Indians, Japanese and so on.

Two other Pakistanis were also banned alongside with him for their remarks.

Oh also, it doesn't seem like he has learnt his lesson he is now back with another ID. What does that tell you about him?

I consider it a valuable opportunity to understand the Chinese national psyche. You should not dismiss him as a one off exception. What if this is how majority Chinese really think deep down, when no one is looking? Do you think that has no implication to existing foreign policy paradigm for many regional nations?

We should let them speak their mind. This is the only way the world can understand them and it is better than not understanding them and having a false impression about them.

I consider it a valuable opportunity to understand the Chinese national psyche. You should not dismiss him as a one off exception. What if this is how majority Chinese really think deep down, when no one is looking? Do you think that has no implication to existing foreign policy paradigm for many regional nations?

We should let them speak their mind. This is the only way the world can understand them and it is better than not understanding them and having a false impression about them.
There are variant degree of opinion throughout every society and country, why would China be any different? We have over 1.3 billion people. There are bound of Chinese people who favor increasing tie with Hindu India and there are some who favor tie with Sunni Muslim. It is not to be concern. In diplomacy, it is about interest that matter. If you need to know our mind, talk to me. I am the best at playing the balancing act. LOL

There are variant degree of opinion throughout every society and country, why would China be any different? We have over 1.3 billion people. There are bound of Chinese people who favor increasing tie with Hindu India and there are some who favor tie with Sunni Muslim. It is not to be concern. In diplomacy, it is about interest that matter. If you need to know our mind, talk to me. I am the best at playing the balancing act. LOL

I understand what you are saying. LOL. But what I was saying was that the more data points the better.

First come from BBC time "11 July 2014Last updated at 10:46",By Martin Patience BBC News, Beijing, note that the writer stay in Beijing and write a paper about Kashi of Xinjiang,

Find: then I wanted to find the truth, I went to the Baidu forum of kashi normal university, in which it has 9097 members from Kashi university, and 1,251,793 threads.
喀什师范学院吧_百度贴吧

THen I find the biggest joke: they are all left the University, since Summer vacation of Kashi univerisity beggin from 11 July the same day when the writer wrote the news "11 July 2014Last updated at 10:46", and he said that students told that "they were forced to eat meat with professors".

Yes the west is full of BS when it comes to writing about China. Remember these ghost cities that the west have been saying about China for years. It appear that the ghost city are not ghost cities but are inhabited by people. There are area where it is not finish building but the western media loves to sensationalize and report it as ghost city. :crazy:

A Journey To China's Largest Ghost City This dude uncovered the Zhengzhou ghost city lies.

Good work uncovering another lie.:cheers:

You really think I do not know that???

In all the countries that have diplomatic relationship with China, that part of land is labelled as Xinjiang. No countries recognize that part as some kind of turkestan, as simple as that.

We never recognize that and we never take that name as well.

you don't get it, he means he will support Xingjing independence to become east turkistan. That is their true color. I will bring those messages to China forum and expose them to all Chinese,

I wish we could settle border issues with India as soon as possible, one way or another. In the long run, india will be a far more comfortable and friendly neighbour.

I'm going sleep. Enough trolling for today. Sorry If I hurt your feelings or insulted China. I have respect for China but I will always stand up for oppressed people in any country.

Don't your worry. He is on the fringe. The overwhelming majority of Chinese has a very favorable opinion of Pakistan and its people. As for the "Chinese psyche" there is indeed an animosity toward any form of outside interference in China's domestic affairs. Non-interference has been China's mantra for sixty years. Almost the entire population shares that view. In other words we (China) do not tell others how to run their countries. Likewise, how China conducts its domestic affairs is entirely our own business.

On a side note, Western media's reporting on China is so full of falsehood that it is absolutely worthless. One will never go wrong presuming everything they have to say as propaganda until proven otherwise. That's been my personal experience.

Don't your worry. He is on the fringe. The overwhelming majority of Chinese has a very favorable opinion of Pakistan and its people. As for the "Chinese psyche" there is indeed an animosity toward any form of outside interference in China's domestic affairs. Non-interference has been China's mantra for sixty years. Almost the entire population shares that view. In other words we (China) do not tell others how to run their countries. Likewise, how China conducts its domestic affairs is entirely our own business.

On a side note, Western media's reporting on China is so full of falsehood that it is absolutely worthless. One will never go wrong presuming everything they have to say as propaganda until proven otherwise. That's been my personal experience.

Paying attention to China's figure, we are almost in the same league with india and turkey.

JTGGTlu.png

Last edited:
Total fake news - There is no restriction in fasting, people who are living in China have confirmed.
Yes...Our Pakistani Foreign office have confirmed that.....
If you want to become terrorists, all of those are just excuses. China will never allow islam to have more influence than their tiny status quo.
Such religion is not compatible with China as atheist country. We allow what we have so far to stay but we will not allow it to expand for sure.
Some other Chinese members may not want to say this but I do not mind telling the so-called cold hard truth.
No problem , Rome 4 Romans, china for Chinese

Thanks for your understanding.Actually china is not a true "communist state" and we were taught to respect Religious custom.
The generalized national sense of China has a really short history(less than 100 years).So some people tend to think in a narrow nationalism way because we are also struggled dealing the relationship with Muslims in China.And that's why I said "Do our things well" because we haven't sorted this matter well and we have no reason to blame the others.At the same time deeply penetrated social media and rising terrorism make things more complex.Generally most chinese are peaceful realist and they have "beliefs" but not really care about religion.SO,this problem is a combination of history,international situation and many other things,Religion is not a main factor.
Modern reunited china is a really really young country especially compared with our history,and this is an explanation to many social problems here in China which many people haven't realized.I post these things out of responsibility to make things clear and I don't want to lose more friends for ridiculous reasons.:pakistan::china:
thanks, I want BAN on that topic again in future, It was instigated by Indian so called muslim.......
I really dont know what is Pakistan gorvernment position over this issue, if you guys want to use religion to interfere into our internal affaire, than make sure you accept also the reciprocity. For two and three generations, China and Pakistan leaders have working so hard to reach the status of "all weather friend" I really don't hope to degenerate and degrading our relation just because of the religion.
Iam 100% Sure, Pakistani members never Created such topics against China,
Why not proceed to BAN such topic once for all...

BBC News - 'Suspects shot' in Xinjiang imam killing

_76667315_023351214getty.jpg

Tight security was in place outside the mosque in Kashgar on Thursday

Police have shot dead two suspects in the killing of the imam of China's largest mosque and captured another, state media say.

Jume Tahir was the imam in Kashgar, in China's restive Xinjiang region.

He was found dead after morning prayers at the Id Kah mosque on Wednesday.

Police said the suspects, located shortly afterwards, "resisted arrest with knives and axes". They were "influenced by religious extremism", Xinhua news agency said.

Xinjiang, in China's far west, is home to the Muslim Uighur minority.

Tensions have rumbled for years between Uighurs and Beijing over large-scale Han Chinese migration and tight Chinese control.

In recent months, however, there has been a marked increase in Xinjiang-linked violence, including a market attack in the regional capital Urumqi that left more than 30 people dead.

Beijing blames these attacks on extremists inspired by overseas terror groups. Uighur activists say heavy-handed restrictions on religious and cultural freedoms are fuelling local resentment.

_76667331_023367746reu.jpg

Imam Jume Tahir was said to have been unpopular with some Uighurs due to a pro-Beijing stance
News of the imam's death emerged early on Thursday via foreign media but was only confirmed late in the day by official sources.

Xinhua said the suspects planned to "do something big" to increase their influence.

Mr Tahir, a Uighur, was a vocal and public supporter of Chinese policies in the region, says the BBC's Damian Grammaticas in Beijing.

He was appointed imam of the 600-year-old mosque by the ruling Communist Party.

Some say he was deeply unpopular among Uighurs who disliked the fact that he praised Communist Party policies while preaching in his mosque.

His killing came two days after dozens of people were reportedly killed or injured in clashes with police in Yarkant county, in the same prefecture.

Independently confirming reports from Xinjiang is difficult because access is restricted and information flow is tightly controlled.

Back
Top Bottom