What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

I feel you can't ever be friends with them. In your face they will act all nice but they have such intense hatred inside of them against everyone and they generalize like crazy. One person of an ethinicity does something to them or did something to china and they will hate your whole people. We desis dislike eachothers countries, but outside of them we treat eachother like family. chinas would never do that.

This is true South Asians watch out for each other abroad.

True. They aren't a people know for their fighting prowess. I heard in the Korean War they lost 1 million men while America+ Korea lost less than 50,000 total.

They did a lot of human wave tactics but no way they lost a million men.

Until the Mongols came along, during their time, they were the premier military power in the world. Chinese fortifications, battle tactics were legendary.

China has a long history of civilization and battle scars through thousands of years of combat.

The Chinese hand us Indians a beating in 1962.

If Chinese aren't Martially proficient, then Indians are on a whole level of pathetic then :lol:

With all due respect while they did woop your asses in 62, it was hardly a fair fight.

He is a typical islamophobe. He also has an unnatural hatred of Punjabis too. Truly a sick man.

I am starting to agree that @Ravi Nair is a sick individual. :(

Last edited:
I really dont know what is Pakistan gorvernment position over this issue, if you guys want to use religion to interfere into our internal affaire, than make sure you accept also the reciprocity. For two and three generations, China and Pakistan leaders have working so hard to reach the status of "all weather friend" I really don't hope to degenerate and degrading our relation just because of the religion.

Don't worry Pakistan can't afford to lose you guys. They would sacrifice religion over your friendship. Haven't you noticed how Pakistanis are so convinced that it is a fake news? If this was anywhere else they would have advocated jihad by now.

Don't worry Pakistan can't afford to lose you guys. They would sacrifice religion over your friendship. Haven't you noticed how Pakistanis are so convinced that it is a fake news? If this was anywhere else they would have advocated jihad by now.
a new member @Axomiya has joined pdf,,,,,he already opened a thread about martial punjabis:p:

I really dont know what is Pakistan gorvernment position over this issue, if you guys want to use religion to interfere into our internal affaire, than make sure you accept also the reciprocity. For two and three generations, China and Pakistan leaders have working so hard to reach the status of "all weather friend" I really don't hope to degenerate and degrading our relation just because of the religion.

Pakistan government has NO position on this. It's none of our business what a close ally does internally and it won't certainly hurt decades of good trust and friendship. No one as far as I'm aware has said they will use faith to interfere with your affairs.

You as a people should be thick skinned and not bend to any rumours, flame baiting or some idiot who claims to represent Pakistan.

Until they have the freedom to choose whatever religion to follow and do not covert non-Muslims through marriage, I don't think religious freedom applies to Islam.

Are you high on something? What is going on in your brain kiddo?

First, I have not said China does not allow islam in her territory. China does allow a modified moderate version of islam to exist.

However, China has never encouraged islam to expand in China and it will never be in her interest to do so.

I am not sure where the bubble comes from.

Sure China has every right not to allow Islam in its territory. But Turkestan is not part of China. Sorry to break your bubble. Carry on now.

You're not making any sense poster boy.

terrorism won't work now.

don't take hearsay as truth as well.

you need do your homework before telling us that some groups in China are oppressed simply because a lot of western media say so.

I'm going sleep. Enough trolling for today. Sorry If I hurt your feelings or insulted China. I have respect for China but I will always stand up for oppressed people in any country.

What China has to do with Turkestan??? BTW, what is turkestan??? I have never heard of such thing.
you don't get it, he means he will support Xingjing independence to become east turkistan. That is their true color. I will bring those messages to China forum and expose them to all Chinese,

I wish we could settle border issues with India as soon as possible, one way or another. In the long run, india will be a far more comfortable and friendly neighbour.

Last edited:
China has been doing to the Muslims what Islamic Nations like KSA have been doing to the non-Muslims for decades. Perfect equalizer.

Back
Top Bottom