What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Call of Umaah , isn't that at what you Champion ??

I don't know why you think I'm pro-Chinese. I'm indifferent about China. If you haven't realized yet, I'm not Pakistani but Palestinian.

I respect China for many things, especially their foreign policy. Domestically it is more complicated than you think. It is sad to see lives being lost on both sides.

However, this article isn't clear. I'm getting the impression that he was killed by his own people or police??

This is a defence forum. No matter what Pakistanis here will say, most of them are nationalist first. So they'll keep quiet about Ramadan fast banning, etc. in China. But as soon as something like that happens in India, the ultra Muslim comes out when it's to their advantage.

Other corners of Pakistanis are most definitely not liking fast banning, etc.
Wondered why itna sannata kyun hai.

那个跪子看得人想吐,要在我面前走似那个龟儿子

不得不佩服,柜自真的很虚蔚,很能庄,呵呵,这就是塔们的厉害之处,而我闷之中,大多数都是没脑子乱喷的多

This is a defence forum. No matter what Pakistanis here will say, most of them are nationalist first. So they'll keep quiet about Ramadan fast banning, etc. in China. But as soon as something like that happens in India, the ultra Muslim comes out when it's to their advantage.

Other corners of Pakistanis are most definitely not liking fast banning, etc.
Although later, I still say it again.
For you say, "China prohibits fasting."
China does not allow political interference in religion, and education.
1 Chinese Communist Party officials, Accordance with the regulations can not believe in religion, but some places are not enforced. However, during the work is not allowed to conduct religious activities.
2 In addition, the Chinese law, minors under the age of 18 are not allowed to force the propagation of religious people, but still there are many young people believe in religion. However, schools are not allowed to engage in religious activities.
In China, any religion are like this.

More terrorists being send to hell.

------------

9 terror suspects shot dead in Xinjiang

Xinhua, August 2nd, 2014

Police shot dead nine suspected terrorists and captured another in Hotan Prefecture of northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region on Friday afternoon, the regional police authority said.

The group was identified by police on July 27. Local civilians volunteered to help the police in tracking down the suspects.

At 12:15 am on Friday, locals found the suspects in a corn field in Purgakqi Township of Karakax County.

With the help of more than 30,000 volunteers, officers chased the suspects to an abandoned house, where they resisted arrest by throwing explosives into the crowd. Police fired back.

No police or civilians were injured during the incident.

The Xinjiang government launched a year-long campaign in late May after a terrorist attack in the regional capital of Urumqi killed 39 people and injured 94 others. The campaign targets terrorist suspects and extremism.

Fighting the terrorists has proved an uphill challenge however.

On Wednesday, extremists murdered the imam of China's largest mosque, Jume Tahir, in Xinjiang.

On Monday morning, dozens of Uygur and Han civilians were killed or injured in an "organized and premeditated" attack in Shache County, Kashgar Prefecture. A gang armed with knives and axes attacked a police station and government offices in Elixku Township, and some moved on to the nearby Huangdi Township, attacking civilians and smashing vehicles.

Police officers at the scene shot dead dozens of members of the mob.

I have a question: really, 30.000 people chasing 10 terrorists? That's like a whole district worth of population o_O.

I have a question: really, 30.000 people chasing 10 terrorists? That's like a whole district worth of population o_O.
It's better to chase down them now, or if they grew, even 100 thousand will be not enough. Check ISIS, Iraq and Syria.

It's better to chase down them now, or if they grew, even 100 thousand will be not enough. Check ISIS, Iraq and Syria.
I mean the police didn't set up a parameter or something like that to stop civilians getting in harm ways? And 30.000 and no one gets in the way of the police, or causing any thing like a riot? I mean when bullets started flying and explosions went off, things sure got messy and chaostic.

Good news of the day. China should kill them all with cold blood. Show those ba$tards no mercy.

Ever heard of "people's war" advocated by Chairman Mao?

The CCP is extremely good at it。:-)

time for another round of mass executions in stadium

140529045405-china-stadium-trial-1-story-top.jpg

Back
Top Bottom