What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

total reward is 300 million rmb . near 50 million usd
4.23 million is just the first payment:yahoo:

天山网墨玉8月3日讯(新疆日报记者隋云雁 张雷报道)自治区决定,拿出3亿余元奖励所有参与近期围捕专项行动的群众及相关人员。3日下午墨玉县人民广场举行万人大会,先期对首批在围捕专项行动中涌现出的先进集体和先进个人进行表彰奖励,奖励金额423万元
total reward is 300 million rmb . near 50 million usd
4.23 million is just the first payment:yahoo:

天山网墨玉8月3日讯(新疆日报记者隋云雁 张雷报道)自治区决定,拿出3亿余元奖励所有参与近期围捕专项行动的群众及相关人员。3日下午墨玉县人民广场举行万人大会,先期对首批在围捕专项行动中涌现出的先进集体和先进个人进行表彰奖励,奖励金额423万元

Great. Let's call it "investing in the future". Money should never be an issue when we try to eradicate extremisn/terrorism.

It seems to me that 9 random individuals got killed on the basis of race and religion, on just suspision that they might be terrorists. We might be recieving a one-sided story. Police and han crowd of three thousands is chasing after a muslim guy spotted? Wtf is that?.the cornered guy throwing an explosive at crowd, with no casaulty? Seems made up, was necessary to add to the story so that it feels believable to us.
Chinese official definition of terrorism is weird, they view religous-ness as terrorism. Basically any practicing muslim is suspected terrorist for them. I think ethnic riots are going on between uyghurs and hans who are backed by state. Naturally uyghurs would be demonized while hans would be depicted as responsible chinese citizens chasing after "terrorists". Chinese have committed lot of genocides in history, be careful with what news they feed to you

You have a point though, how they were identified as terrorists?

Yeah, because random individual carries improvised explosives with them and toss them to the crowd right?

I still doubt about the painted story made out to lure kids ... 30,000 Han Chinese civilians ( I'm sure almost with long steel pipes, swords and axes as in 2009 ) and thousand policemen chased for 9 suspect into an abandoned house ...
And policemen did the easiest task ... shot down all of 9 ...
You do not understand.

Gov did not know where are they .

So people isolated the whole area and divided the area into different sections. And search it one by one.

This action required huge human resource , 30 thousands is not so many.

No way to hide !Shot them down is too mercy ,hang them is better

QQ图片20140805153528.jpg

Xinjiang's new policy

The day when they will have AKs in their Hand, They will become very Deadly.

Good Job China....I hope one day India will learn how to kill all these terrorist in India like your country..

no need translation. We forbid all the forms appearing in the pics. pretty simple.

you hurting Malaysia, Indonesia, Islam world ...
Niqab, hijab, Burqa ... beard and islamic symbol ?

thanhduonghoigiao.jpg

you hurting Malaysia, Indonesia, Islam world ...
Niqab, hijab, Burqa ... beard and islamic symbol ?

thanhduonghoigiao.jpg
This is our way to counter terro. We don't care other's opinion when it comes to our national security and stability.

I doubt about its effective ...

by that, you attract more foreign terrorists. Al Qaida, Taliban for example ...

Back
Top Bottom