What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

I doubt about its effective ...

by that, you attract more foreign terrorists. Al Qaida, Taliban for example ...
you doubt? do you have any experience in this?
It is better tough hand rather than being a hotbed brewing those terrorists.

yeah Uyghurs are peaceful people ... just like us ... if you don't touch to their back
Five Uighur Muslims and two Vietnamese police killed in gun fight
Read more at
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Good. Ban all these symbols of terrorism. Those who oppose should be given a one-way ticket to the land of turks in stolen Rumelia.

you hurting Malaysia, Indonesia, Islam world ...
Niqab, hijab, Burqa ... beard and islamic symbol ?

thanhduonghoigiao.jpg

Ox_Street_Mosque.jpg

Kind-hearted citizen of China.
Generous Xinjiang businessman wins hearts online

An entrepreneur from ‪#‎Xinjiang‬ has won the hearts of netizens in ‪#‎China‬ for his generous assistance to the people of the quake-hit Yunnan Province.

Adili Maimaititure, an Uygur businessman who runs an e-commerce company, decided to donate five tons of ‪#‎qiegao‬, or Xinjiang nut cakes, to the earthquake-stricken Ludian County on Tuesday.

The 6.5-magnitude earthquake, which struck on Sunday, has claimed the lives of over 500 people, with over 1 million people affected.

Adili says that he was extremely moved by the plight of the people in the region.

“I saw some pictures on the Internet showing people affected by the disaster were only given the most elementary food. So it came to my mind that qiegao is a good option for them since it’s both rich in nutrition and easy to carry,” he explained.

Qiegao is made of stewed sugar, walnuts, dates and raisin, and is a typical‪ #‎Uygur‬ snack that can be preserved for a long time.

Adili’s donation is estimated to be around 500,000 yuan (approx. 81,000 $), informed a staff member at his company’s warehouse.

This act of kindness has won him many admirers on social media.

“What a nice guy! Qiegao is actually quite difficult to make. The ingredients are not cheap as well. But I hope this food can be truly delivered to the victims! ”

“Since there are so many rich people and celebrities in China, why would we need a self-made young Uygur student to donate disaster relief supplies?”

“Let there be love in this world…for those who spread rumors about Uygur people because of the actions of a few minorities, you should reflect on yourself first.”

1511421_807624032611752_7516272741311210075_n.jpg

10557318_807623139278508_1073102708796666855_n.jpg

10403199_807623102611845_1027183443726479846_n.jpg

10013748_807623152611840_2104515690899340905_n.jpg

They start business online in Changsha city that I mentioned before. Good people deserve good future.

Khilafa (Caliphate) is a pipe-dream. Too much sucking on hookah and cheap Taliban crack make some see such hallucinations.

Seriously though, political Islam is in its dead-bed; the few sane people in the ME who used to give the idea a chance now having a huge change of mind -- having seen the practical results of an attempt to establish one's own Islamic polity.

Certainly and ideally, all different voices must find a place in a traditionalist society, including the various Islamic ones, but, only after Islam has been reformed and secularized.

There may be still some hope that Islam's secularization will be less painful than the Christian experience.

Back
Top Bottom