What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Depends when is Ramadan month? There is summer school too.
i was asking cuz Ramazan has been overlapping with summer vacations here in Pakistan for quite some time now, and will continue to do so, and isnt summer school optional?

This is something we don't understand as well. It seems we have no sovereign rights whatsoever to conduct our internal government policy. Do we need to ask our Muslim friends about the various treatment of non-Muslim? Nope that is not our style and we have no interest in bugging into other country internal affair. Likewise, we ask others to respect us. Like I recommend, if they don't like that policy, they can seek other jobs or request to stay at home during that month. We can't afford having our government officials not performing their best duty due to various religious function that is detrimental to their mental and physical health.

The policy is misguided for a couple of reasons:

1. It is the inalienable right of citizens to follow their own personal beliefs as long as it does not harm others. There is little to no edivence that fasting has much effect on work performance in offices and even if it did, China wont be massively affected as only a tiny percentage of its population fast for one month of the year.

2. This is exactly the kind of thing that China haters will use to try to drive a wedge between China and the Muslim world.China needs a friendly Muslim world in order to be able to create a new power centre to rival the West.

i was asking cuz Ramazan has been overlapping with summer vacations here in Pakistan for quite some time now, and will continue to do so, and isnt summer school optional?
Yeah it is optional. Usually July and Aug. It is minor concern if Ramazan month fall in September or something?

Yeah it is optional. Usually July and Aug. It is minor concern if Ramazan month fall in September or something?
it changes every year, it goes 10 days back every year according to the Solar calendar, this time it started from first of july, next year it will fall 10 days back, and next more 10 days back, so it depends when there is summer vacation in which country,

1. It is the inalienable right of citizens to follow thier own personal beliefs as long as it dies not harm others. There is little to no edivence that fasting has much effect on work performance in offices and even if it did, China wont be massively affected as only a tiny percentage of its population fast for one month of the year.

2. This is exactly the kind of thing that China haters will use to try to drive a wedge between China and the Muslim world.China needs a friendly Mulim world in order to be able to create a new power centre to rival the West.
I agree,sometimes I find the policy makers of CCP stupid,the better way to deal with islamic extremism is to invest more in education and develope the economy.
But however I still think Saudi as a country force the non-muslim women to wear Hajib has no right to speak things like religious freedom.

1. It is the inalienable right of citizens to follow thier own personal beliefs as long as it dies not harm others. There is little to no edivence that fasting has much effect on work performance in offices and even if it did, China wont be massively affected as only a tiny percentage of its population fast for one month of the year.

2. This is exactly the kind of thing that China haters will use to try to drive a wedge between China and the Muslim world.China needs a friendly Mulim world in order to be able to create a new power centre to rival the West.
1. Yes but you have to understand that Chinese officials are very highly discipline in Chinese society and they do need to set example to perform at their best. Any slight, even if it's miniscule in nature, in performance is not good.

2. We know that. Trust me, we are not stupid like some of our Anti-China friends think. If you ask me why we do this. I have a theory. My theory is that our intelligent service agents must have discovered a plan from the outside separatists trying to recruit the Uighurs during this time of fasting gathering. So we put a stop and see how it goes. If it works, it's good. If it's doesn't, we abort it.

it changes every year, it goes 10 days back every year according to the Solar calendar, this time it started from first of july, next year it will fall 10 days back, and next more 10 days back, so it depends when there is summer vacation in which country,
Then there is nothing to be worry about. July is non-school day for most students.

1. Yes but you have to understand that Chinese officials are very highly discipline in Chinese society and they do need to set example to perform at their best. Any slight, even if it's miniscule in nature, in performance is not good.

2. We know that. Trust me, we are not stupid like some of our Anti-China friends think. If you ask me why we do this. I have a theory. My theory is that our intelligent service agents must have discovered a plan from the outside separatists trying to recruit the Uighurs during this time of fasting gathering. So we put a stop and see how it goes. If it works, it's good. If it's doesn't, we abort it.

Then there is nothing to be worry about. July is non-school day for most students.
i am now going to rate all your posts, as you have dont to me

This is something we don't understand as well. It seems we have no sovereign rights whatsoever to conduct our internal government policy. Do we need to ask our Muslim friends about the various treatment of non-Muslim? Nope that is not our style and we have no interest in bugging into other country internal affair. Likewise, we ask others to respect us. Like I recommend, if they don't like that policy, they can seek other jobs or request to stay at home during that month. We can't afford having our government officials not performing their best duty due to various religious function that is detrimental to their mental and physical health.

Well here is a very simple thing to understand that all religious matters are not the internal matters of a country. Efficient government policies should care for zero conflict situation in a society. Respect of religion is universal and is acted upon by the majority of Earth population. There is definitely something wrong If a country policy is against the universally accepted policy.
Fasting have no bad effects on the physical and mental conditions of a human so it cannot effect the duty or performance.
You are right about the the element of the respect of policies but what about disrespecting religious believes?

Last edited:
Well here is a very simple thing to understand that all religious matters are not the internal matters of a country. Efficient government policies should care for zero conflict situation in a society. Respect of religion is universal and is acted upon by the majority of Earth population. There is definitely something wrong If a country policy is against the universally accepted policy.
Fasting have no bad effects on the physical and mental conditions of a human so it cannot effect the duty or performance.
You are right about the the element of the respect of policies but what about the disrespecting the religious believes?
So I ask you, do you think Muslim states respect non-Muslim or other religious belief and custom? Well we don't know unless there is a study on the effect of fasting. It seems unhealthy, especially for kids, people with weak abdominal stomach, or illness people who need to eat during daylight. We respect freedom of Muslim. Don't get caught up in the act. This is only a minor event to protect the country interest.

This is not summer,Summer in china is over, Winter will start soon for them.

So I ask you, do you think Muslim states respect non-Muslim or other religious belief and custom? Well we don't know unless there is a study on the effect of fasting. It seems unhealthy, especially for kids, people with weak abdominal stomach, or illness people who need to eat during daylight. We respect freedom of Muslim. Don't get caught up in the act. This is only a minor event to protect the country interest.

In a Muslim state there is always respect for non-Muslims. Non-Muslims can spent their lives according to their believes. Muslim governments and policy makers always care for these things. This is the Islamic teaching. If in any Muslim country of world anything going against the Islamic teachings we all Muslims will be the first to raise voice against them. Humans are important than religion or policies, religions and policies are for the benefits of humans. :)

You are right about the the element of the respect of policies but what about disrespecting religious believes?
Who says Fasting doesn't have any effect on Mental and Physical condition of the body?Muslims refrain from Eating and drinking even water from dawn to dusk.The blood glucose levels falls after fasting for 2 hours and dehydration sets in afterwards.Without adequate re-hydration Lactic Acid builds up in Muscles which leads to fatigue and muscle cramps, The brain needs a lot of glucose every hour to function as its primary fuel is glucose, once its used up it uses ketone bodies as reserve fuel,which is not good for brain function.
With such low blood glucose levels falling every hour the person becomes lethargic not able to concentrate better and thereby cause lapses of judgement in work which can lead to disaster in many cases.

I see many muslim people who just sleep or rest without working all day from dawn to dusk while fasting to conserve energy,if that is the case chinese government is right in enforcing the rules that officials should not be fasting.

Pakistan should avoid these protests to secure the Chinese friendship, which is much more important than the so called Ummah ka Chumma.

Back
Top Bottom