What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

In a Muslim state there is always respect for non-Muslims. Non-Muslims can spent their lives according to their believes. Muslim governments and policy makers always care for these things. This is the Islamic teaching. If in any Muslim country of world anything going against the Islamic teachings we all Muslims will be the first to raise voice against them. Humans are important than religion or policies, religions and policies are for the benefits of humans. :)

Hai... I'm from Indonesia...
Your statement about in Muslim state is always respect non Muslim is totally bullshit...
As an atheis also minorities here... There's discrimination toward us.. ( I'm indonesia born Chinese )

Here's the example how crazy Muslim can be...

Pakistan MUST mind it's own business.... Their land THEIR rules!

Who says Fasting doesn't have any effect on Mental and Physical condition of the body?Muslims refrain from Eating and drinking even water from dawn to dusk.The blood glucose levels falls after fasting for 2 hours and dehydration sets in afterwards.Without adequate re-hydration Lactic Acid builds up in Muscles which leads to fatigue and muscle cramps, The brain needs a lot of glucose every hour to function as its primary fuel is glucose, once its used up it uses ketone bodies as reserve fuel,which is not good for brain function.
With such low blood glucose levels falling every hour the person becomes lethargic not able to concentrate better and thereby cause lapses of judgement in work which can lead to disaster in many cases.

I see many muslim people who just sleep or rest without working all day from dawn to dusk while fasting to conserve energy,if that is the case chinese government is right in enforcing the rules that officials should not be fasting.

I'm totally agree with you...
In Indonesia , the government officer who fast during the Ramadan .. They twice lazy as normal day.. Unproductive and wasting their time with sleeping at the office..

What china did is a great example... They now how to prevent bad thing.. Also they have their head up their asses..

In a Muslim state there is always respect for non-Muslims. Non-Muslims can spent their lives according to their believes. Muslim governments and policy makers always care for these things. This is the Islamic teaching. If in any Muslim country of world anything going against the Islamic teachings we all Muslims will be the first to raise voice against them. Humans are important than religion or policies, religions and policies are for the benefits of humans. :)
In Saudi Arabia,even a non-Muslim woman should wear Hajib and non-Muslims can't drink alcohol,is this respect for non-Muslims?
While I think this ban is wrong,but the criticism come from Saudi Arabia make me silly

China is asking for a massive war inside china by doing these actions
But what has Pakistan done? Turned a blind eye! If this had happened in India, Pakistan would have gone to town on the issue and even passed a resolution in Parliament against India for atrocities being committed against Muslims! They would probably have petitioned the UN for imposing sanctions against India for religious and human rights abuses!

And General Hafiz Saeed and his ilk, the DEP would have raised Cain ordering Pakistan to attack India and save all the Muslims who are being persecuted!

But then this happened in China whose relationship is deeper than the oceans, sweeter than honey, stronger than steel and higher than the mountains. How therefore can Pakistan say anything against its big brother? Never mind if it goes against the traditions of Islam. China comes first always and every time!

So much for hypocrisy! :sick:

In Saudi Arabia,even a non-Muslim woman should wear Hajib and non-Muslims can't drink alcohol,is this respect for non-Muslims?
While I think this ban is wrong,but the criticism come from Saudi Arabia make me silly

In Indonesia you can found , some island or province forbidden any restaurant to operate during ramahdan..
They called respect toward Muslim people... But on other hand, they ruin people business...

There are also FPI ( Indonesia Muslim hard liner ) they government can't do anything about them,... They destroying Christian house because being used for religious event, or they destroyed church just because the location near mosque...

Well... All I can said is... Welcome to the jungle...

But what has Pakistan done? Turned a blind eye! If this had happened in India, Pakistan would have gone to town on the issue and even passed a resolution in Parliament against India for atrocities being committed against Muslims! They would probably have petitioned the UN for imposing sanctions against India for religious and human rights abuses!

And General Hafiz Saeed and his ilk, the DEP would have raised Cain ordering Pakistan to attack India and save all the Muslims who are being persecuted!

But then this happened in China whose relationship is deeper than the oceans, sweeter than honey, stronger than steel and higher than the mountains. How therefore can Pakistan say anything against its big brother? Never mind if it goes against the traditions of Islam. China comes first always and every time!

So much for hypocrisy! :sick:
If we really against the tradition of Islam,how could we build mosques for Rohingyas in Ruili,Yunnan.They are not even our citizens
Rohingyas in Yunnan
forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

There are 40000 Rohingya refugees in Ruili,Yunnan.Why should we recieve them?it's not our bussiness anyway.But no one say anything good for our humanity to recieve the muslim refugees

Hai... I'm from Indonesia...
Your statement about in Muslim state is always respect non Muslim is totally bullshit...
As an atheis also minorities here... There's discrimination toward us.. ( I'm indonesia born Chinese )

Here's the example how crazy Muslim can be...

WTF was that? such beasts and they talk about NON- Muslims being safe in Islamic nations?This is the fate of Non-Muslims.

There's a lot I can show it to you.. But I think one video can tell you a lot

Last edited:
I already said religion for HUMANITY. this is the real teaching of ISLAM and i am Muslim because of this golden principle.

In a mixed society non-Muslim should be able to operate their restaurants even during Ramadan even if government is Muslim.
Any Muslim govt. if not caring humans is doing against ISLAMIC teachings.

In a Muslim state there is always respect for non-Muslims.

Do you even read what you type? Right now I'm in Dubai and I'm chewing gum and if I go out of the house like this I will be jailed because its Ramadan. I may be dying in the 45 degrees outside, but I can't even drink water. And Dubai is one of the most liberal.

Just because you type something, does not become true.

Let explain me, why an illness high rank official was not treated in Beijing, but come to death in Urumqi?
Why must be treated in Beijing? why can't come to death while work in Xinjiang? because with illness, so can't work? should stop work, stay in Beijing? In china, do you think no one die of illness because of high working pressure?
Don't forget his job, even with illness, he also may choose to go to Xinjiang, this is not his first time.

I know. Whoever believe that he died by illness. Even Chinese news report used the word "sacrificed" means this is a KIA case
Some use the word "sacrificed", more not, the offical weibo say he died of illness, so what do you think? the weibo is fake?

Sina Visitor System

I already said religion for HUMANITY. this is the real teaching of ISLAM and i am Muslim because of this golden principle.

In a mixed society non-Muslim should be able to operate their restaurants even during Ramadan even if government is Muslim.
Any Muslim govt. if not caring humans is doing against ISLAMIC teachings.

From an atheis point of view... Every religion teach humanity or way of living...
But in this century, human civilization had a different level, we had education which allow us to used our head..

If the Chinese want the best for their country... No one can forbid them.. Not even religion.. Because this is not 14 century anymore..

Back
Top Bottom