What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

This must go beyond mere protests. Muslim world must declare global Jihad against the Religious Oppression and Cultural Genocide of Muslims (and now Christians) in China. This is a state-sponsored pogrom worse than the Tienanmen Massacre.

China's Christians fear new persecution after latest wave of church demolitions | World news | Guardian Weekly

İt's funny though, especially when they try to preach civlization and modernity towards Muslims with out first looking at them selves :)
İ actually find it quite hilarious.

Are Chinese Muslims lesser Muslims? What happened to Muslim Brotherhood and stuff?

This must go beyond mere protests. Muslim world must declare global Jihad against the Religious Oppression and Cultural Genocide of Muslims (and now Christians) in China. This is a state-sponsored pogrom worse than the Tienanmen Massacre.

China's Christians fear new persecution after latest wave of church demolitions | World news | Guardian Weekly

Are Chinese Muslims lesser Muslims? What happened to Muslim Brotherhood and stuff?
What about China built the mosque for Rohingyas?lol

Are the Muslims from Xinxiang lesser Muslims than Rohingyas?
Then you have more than 24300 mosques in Xinjiang,compare with islamic countries,there are only 17000 mosques in Egypt,and they have more people than Xinjiang

How does that justify ban on Ramadan fasting.
I never said the ban is the right thing,what I point out is we don't have an anti-muslim stance

What's up with these İndians popping up on every Muslim related threads?

The wish of creating rift between Muslims & World powers. Indians have deep hatred for Muslims but they are smart...they will act as your well wisher but in reality they will wish that you fight...in this case Muslims vs China...in other cases Muslims vs US or Muslims vs Britain or Muslims vs Russia.

@Topic I hope the issue between China & Muslims is peacefully solved.

Then you have more than 24300 mosques in Xinjiang,compare with islamic countries,there are only 17000 mosques in Egypt,and they have more people than Xinjiang

I never said the ban is the right thing,what I point out is we don't have an anti-muslim stance

You mean to say that China is correct in how it is dealing with the Muslims just because there are so many mosques in Xinxiang?

You mean to say that China is correct in how it is dealing with the Muslims just because there are so many mosques in Xinxiang?
I already said very clearly I against this ban(to the CCP members,the officials,the students)

No one is saying china is anti-muslim. But it is denying religious freedom to its citizens.

Personally I side with China in this case. Nothing is more important than country,

But there should be honest confession from all the sides.
Chine- Citizens do not enjoy personal freedom, and state interferes in every matter.
Pakistan- It is hypocrite in this matter. their policies are made in interest of country rather than religion.
India- We do not have balls(friking Democracy) like China to implement like these.

Muslim brotherhood died the day when other Muslims started to distrust each other

Back
Top Bottom