What's new

Xinjiang attack masterminded by terrorists trained in Pakistan: China

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think any sane country will follow USA's path.which has failed miserably.

Can we all say Pakistan is terrorist haven for Chechen, Tajiks, pashtuns, uighers terror groups, the Pakistani ISI is worried about Kashmir and rivaling India which it's losing, Pakistan still suffers from the paranoia of the 1971 war and losing East Pakistan, you guys are going to Lose Baluchistan at this rate because your using the same methods if don't do something, China seems to be Pakistan only friend left so what happens if they abandon you guys ?

in a country of 170 million where people are still free.....these things can happen..
after decades of struggle and all the resources in the wlrld at hand...UK still suffers from Irish terrorism.

Pakistan doing something for the global terrorism??? Not something but many things. And since the thread is about Xinjiang and ETIM, so a lot has been done by Pakistan. Please update yourself. Here is just a glimpse of what we have done.

UAA protests extradition of nine Uyghurs from Pakistan to China

Extradition of Uyghur criminals to China is not big thing. We have done that with several countries where "extradition treaty" was there. This news actually make my point strong that how uyghurs came to Pakistan and WHY??

taking things in their hand...while insulting and alienating the most important country in the loop.

Taking things in our hand ? When Pakistan had bin laden why did they not hand him over ? Pakistan is clearly a irresponsible partner.

Taking things in our hand ? When Pakistan had bin laden why did they not hand him over ? Pakistan is clearly a irresponsible partner.

no.proof what do ever of Bin Laden...just a drama.
Pakistan cannot arrest goblins and ogers who dont even exist.
Thats diffrent disvusdion...but stats show thatvterror attavks have risen since CIA was stationed in pakistan and drone attacks started.

in a country of 170 million where people are still free.....these things can happen..
after decades of struggle and all the resources in the wlrld at hand...UK still suffers from Irish terrorism.

Irish terrorism does not happen every day, 170 million are free in their mind, the only free ones are the corrupt Elites, Jinnah would have been ashamed at Pakistan if he saw it today.

no.proof what do ever of Bin Laden...just a drama.
Pakistan cannot arrest goblins and ogers who dont even exist.
Thats diffrent disvusdion...but stats show thatvterror attavks have risen since CIA was stationed in pakistan and drone attacks started.

Ok at this point your clearly trolling.

Irish terrorism does not happen every day, 170 million are free in their mind, the only free ones are the corrupt Elites, Jinnah would have been ashamed at Pakistan if he saw it today.

yup...and likewise CIA is not sitting in UK and droned done agitate people every day.

This news actually make my point strong that how uyghurs came to Pakistan and WHY??

About how Uighur come to Pakistan only Chinese authorities can tell you how they come to Pakistan and what is their plan to stop them. About the why part, since Pakistan borders this Xinjiang region and since Pakistan is a Muslim country they believe that they can use Pakistani soil to create trouble in China. Unfortunately for them there dreams get shattered when Pakistan extradites them back to China. Another ample proof of the fact that Pakistani state vehemently opposes any such elements operation from it's territory.

Pakistan seems to be backstabbing another friend, Maybe China should arm the Baluch Rebels with Guns, Stinger Missiles, Anti Tank weapons and see how they like it, I'm the Baluchs would be lining up for Chinese weapons.

About how Uighur come to Pakistan only Chinese authorities can tell you how they come to Pakistan and what is their plan to stop them. About the why part, since Pakistan borders this Xinjiang region and since Pakistan is a Muslim country they believe that they can use Pakistani soil to create trouble in China. Unfortunately for them there dreams get shattered when Pakistan extradites them back to China. Another ample proof of the fact that Pakistani state vehemently opposes any such elements operation from it's territory.

yes chinese muslims have been imigrating to pakistan for generations and they have stories of attrocities against them...Pakistan has always hushed ul their stories and did not let it leak into popular media...but tjos time xinhua news agency has failed to return the favour.

i dont think any sane country will follow USA's path.which has failed miserably.

Yeah...we are a total failure...weakest terrorist-harboring basket-case nation on the planet. That is why we need China to give us clout. Perhaps you can give us some tips?

What you are trying to do here is Denial, Denial and nothing else but Denial. No probs, I am happy with that way. By all means, according to your definition, Did US say about Pak STATE hiding OBL? No.. Did they care? No.. Did they hit your soverignity? Yes..

Thanks for your point.. I know about my grammer and I am improving it But Is Pakistan or Pakistanis doing something for Global terrorism? Nopes.. You need to focus on the same.

The US constantly remarked about how someone amongst the Pakistani government, army and other national institutions would have known that Bin Ladin was hiding. The similitude with China is non existent, as China has not mentioned the terrorists and state institutions in the same breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom