What's new

Xinjiang attack masterminded by terrorists trained in Pakistan: China

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember back in the day, gangsters ruled the streets of Macau and people were throwing grenades in restaurants. Then 1999 came, and Macau reverted back to Communist Chinese rule.... and within months, all the gangsters were rounded up and sent to mainland China to be executed. Macau is now one of the safest cities on the planet. Gotta hand it to the Chinese when it comes to law and order.

Actually, not only Macau, it also happened to Hong Kong. However, many of the gangs have already anticipated the events coming and have branched out elsewhere in Europe and America. Anyways, better not go off topic..

China never actually blamed Pakistan, it was merely a statement made by the secretary of Xinjiang regional committee. He is in no way comparable to Wen or Hu. When you see either of them two issuing a statement, then you know it's really official, which is highly unlikely to happen.
It's funny how certain Indian trolls are enthusiastically trying to frame it as "China blames Pakistan, they cannot be all weather friends".
That is not the case here. Nothing was said about them being funded by the Pakistani government or this was a planned attack supported by the Pakistani government. The statement clearly targets the group. Trolls can try harder to convince us "simpletons" :rolleyes:

It seems similar to USA, China is also going to ask Pakistan government and Army for co-operation in war against these terror groups. What the pakistan is going to do? Are they going to co-operate with China or going to tell China that war on these terror groups is ruining pakistan's economy and they are not ready to fight China's war? What is Pakistan going to do?

China should build Another Great Wall on the Pak-China Border Mounted with Thousands of Machine guns turrets and Mine the wall border, the wall kept the Mongols out maybe it will keep the terrorists out.

there wont be any need for this...china is capable of raking care of herself unlike moaning queens USA,and Afghanistan who have to blame their security faures on pakistan.
Then pakistani establishment is very loyal to china and will give all the help to.arrest those responsible.

Ok Trolling aside, I'm sure the entire world would feel safer if China controlled Pakistan as a Puppet State, rather then the US controlling Pakistan with Bribes.

If USA controls Pakistan with bribes means, how is China going to control Pakistan? What will be the name of that?

there wont be any need for this...china is capable of raking care of herself unlike moaning queens USA,and Afghanistan who have to blame their security faures on pakistan.
Then pakistani establishment is very loyal to china and will give all the help to.arrest those responsible.

China shouldn't even mentioned about Pakistan in the first place. The moment they mentioned about Pakistan tends to send a message. They could have just said something else like oh a bunch of foreign terrorists blah blah blah. Not say about oh these terrorists are from Pakistan.

Your right China will possibly launch the US style mission like the Bin laden one and take out the Uigher terror camps, what will pakistan say after that ?

I know perfectly well know the meaning of a country, but that has little to do with what I asked you. You claimed China was blaming Pakistan i.e. the state. Upon asking you for proof you provided nothing and you are now starting to play with words. The fact is they haven’t blamed Pakistan and pointed out what some of the suspects said.

You’re then asking me that I don’t know how things work in China, after that contradicting yourself by saying that the CPC control everything. I did actually mention that in my post, so hence your ridiculous comments of China blaming Pakistan hold no water; because the CPC hasn’t said anything of the sort, understand now?

Failing in diplomacy, I can’t comment on that. What I can talk about is failure in writing with your god-awful post, based on speculation, which you can’t back up with evidence and which is full of grammatical errors.

What you are trying to do here is Denial, Denial and nothing else but Denial. No probs, I am happy with that way. By all means, according to your definition, Did US say about Pak STATE hiding OBL? No.. Did they care? No.. Did they hit your soverignity? Yes..

Thanks for your point.. I know about my grammer and I am improving it But Is Pakistan or Pakistanis doing something for Global terrorism? Nopes.. You need to focus on the same.

It seems similar to USA, China is also going to ask Pakistan government and Army for co-operation in war against these terror groups. What the pakistan is going to do? Are they going to co-operate with China or going to tell China that war on these terror groups is ruining pakistan's economy and they are not ready to fight China's war? What is Pakistan going to do?

there is a lot of difference between how Pakistan army and intelligence agencies treat a request of cooperation from USA and same from china...
for USA its always a half hearted "try"..but not the same for china

The Chinese source of the article:

Xinjiang attacks masterminded by overseas-trained terrorists: government

Pan Zhiping, a researcher with the Central Asia Studies Institute under the Xinjiang Academy of Social Sciences, called the ETIM "the most violent and dangerous" among the "East Turkistan" separatist forces. He said the organization is based somewhere along the Afghanistan-Pakistan border.

I don't think there is anything wrong being said here. We all know that AfPak border regions are a huge problem for the region, & Pakistan has been the biggest victim in all of this. All the terrorists in this region need to be eradicated, & FATA must be made part of mainstream Pakistan, governed by Pakistani law, not by anything else. The border must be patrolled better or sealed. But the problem is that the root of all this mess is Afghanistan, & the mess is not being taken care off there. Afghanistan destabilizes Pakistan due to the open border.

Ok Trolling aside, I'm sure the entire world would feel safer if China controlled Pakistan as a Puppet State, rather then the US controlling Pakistan with Bribes.

or alternatively, all these countries could just be run normally the conventional way....without bribes or dictum.

not sure on which planet you are living, friend.

^^^the only thing wrong here is making it a moment of humiliation for pakistan by saying things in mass media....while it vould be done directly between governments...

Your right China will possibly launch the US style mission like the Bin laden one and take out the Uigher terror camps, what will pakistan say after that ?

why would they need to do that when they can just pick up a phone?

these things dont happen overnight....if the Chinese had intelligence that a suspect they are trying to catch is in Pakistan, they would patch in with their Mission in Islamabad and from there -- they would approach concerned Pakistani agencies as per protocol. if the Pakistanis had intelligence that a suspect they are trying to catch is in PRC, they would patch in with their Mission in Beijing and from there -- they would approach concerned Chinese agencies as per protocol.

it really isnt so complicated......there are proper ways to do things, and then improper ways to do things.

Can we all say Pakistan is terrorist haven for Chechen, Tajiks, pashtuns, uighers terror groups, the Pakistani ISI is worried about Kashmir and rivaling India which it's losing, Pakistan still suffers from the paranoia of the 1971 war and losing East Pakistan, you guys are going to Lose Baluchistan at this rate because your using the same methods if don't do something, China seems to be Pakistan only friend left so what happens if they abandon you guys ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom