What's new

Xinjiang attack masterminded by terrorists trained in Pakistan: China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iranians and Turks tool...

because their police do their jobs, and are allowed to do their jobs!

Maybe china should take Over Pakistan and turn it into a puppet state, I mean if china was in complete control of Pakistan all corrupt Pakistani politicians would be executed , the Terrorists in Pakistan would be taken out quickly, rename Pakistan to South Xinjiang.

Gotta hand it to the communists in China 30's and 40's 50's china used alot of opium and when the communists got in power they rounded up the Opium users and shot them all.

yeah, but the year is now 2011.

Maybe china should take Over Pakistan and turn it into a puppet state, I mean if china was in complete control of Pakistan all corrupt Pakistani politicians would be executed , the Terrorists in Pakistan would be taken out quickly, rename Pakistan to South Xinjiang.

tumblr_llzfd57r2d1qahxmso1_500.jpg

China openly blaming Pakistan, ok. By Pakistan you mean government institutions, the army etc I take it? Could you now show us all where that is the case.
In reference to your comment i.e. this should have been done in private, mistakes can be made. The mention of Pakistan came from the city authorities. From the link posted above Zhang Chunxian, secretary of Xinjiang regional committee of the Communist Party of China (CPC) has not said anything of the sort. I could list many occasions where local authorities do or say something unsavoury, which is not in line with their government's stance. But your assertion of the "cookie crumbling" is nonsensical.

You surely dont know the meaning of Country. Pakistan is a country of 170 Milion citizens and their law, functioning abide by a set of Constitutional process. Hence when I say Pakistan I mean a geographic entity. State or Non state doesn't matter, Lets leave it for further enquiry (And I have already mentioned that).

Dont we know how things work in China?? Every thing is govern by CPC there. Yes their mouthpiece hasn't utter a word but that hasn't given a clarification either. Failing in Diplomacy? Not new for Pakistanis.

yes i agree with you.
china should have asked pakistan to look into the matter and provoded whatever proof and intel they had about the incident.
but instead they.chose to jump on the band wagon and blame pakistan on an incident which is deep rooted and has decades of history...

Exactly.. This is my point. I am not happy tto see hat humans killed humans doesnt matter whatever their nationality was. The way matter has come up in public make me surprized like other Indians here.

Whats wrong ? don't all Pakistani's love China ? I mean china would actually bring Stability to Pakistan.

well our leaders are always good at selling out our country.....yes Pakistani view China favourably as an ally; why have such a defeatist attittude when in fact REAL CHANGE only can come from within

Yup china is doing great.

hey buddy; as much as i respect the judicial system --i'd have no problem seeing ''extra-judicial'' killings of terrorists with guns, mobile-snatchers, car-jackers and drug addicts who have sold their soul to the devil himself

but im not in charge.....and we all know what those human rights activists (whose budgets and influence increase only because of human misery they thrive off of) would say.

fact of the matter is, in this day and age we cant round up suspects and just shoot them all......it would be hell easier, and cheaper to implement; but its not something we can do

but I do agree with you that China faced many problems we are facing, and managed to overcome them. We should emulate and learn from their experiences. They too, are in a hostile neighbourhood and have as many enemies as we do

I remember back in the day, gangsters ruled the streets of Macau and people were throwing grenades in restaurants. Then 1999 came, and Macau reverted back to Communist Chinese rule.... and within months, all the gangsters were rounded up and sent to mainland China to be executed. Macau is now one of the safest cities on the planet. Gotta hand it to the Chinese when it comes to law and order.

The police is already working on this issue.In the first attack,the 18 terrorists killed 2 innocent women while 14 of themselves been killed and the rest 4 arrested.I am very sure the 4 surrvivors will feel sorrow that they didn't commit suicide before falling into the Chinese security's hand.In the rest two attacks the 7 terrorists killed 6 innocents then immedietally 5 of them shot by the police,the latest news came today that the rest 2 were finally killed by the security in a gun fire.So the 25 terrorists killed 8 innocents in recent attack,but 21 terrorists were already killed by the police and 4 were somewhere tortuched by the Chinese security now.I gurantee we have enough firepower to count this issue,they kill one innocent,we will kill three of them.

I think it's best to say China should completely take over their all weathered friend, China would execute Corrupt Pakistani politicians( all of them),Terrorists would be wiped out, china shoots first and ask question, Women's position would improve, Pakistan-Afghan border would be sealed, Pakistan is the most pro china country in the world, so I believe Pakistani's would be open to china controlling their country right ? oh yeah you can rename Pakistan to south Xinjiang :china:.
Gotta hand it to the communists in China 30's and 40's 50's china used alot of opium and when the communists got in power they rounded up the Opium users and shot them all.

You surely dont know the meaning of Country. Pakistan is a country of 170 Milion citizens and their law, functioning abide by a set of Constitutional process. Hence when I say Pakistan I mean a geographic entity. State or Non state doesn't matter, Lets leave it for further enquiry (And I have already mentioned that).

Dont we know how things work in China?? Every thing is govern by CPC there. Yes their mouthpiece hasn't utter a word but that hasn't given a clarification either. Failing in Diplomacy? Not new for Pakistanis.

I perfectly well know the meaning of a country, but that has little to do with what I asked you. You claimed China was blaming Pakistan i.e. the state. Upon asking you for proof you provided nothing and you are now starting to play with words. The fact is they haven’t blamed Pakistan and pointed out what some of the suspects said.

You’re then asking me that I don’t know how things work in China, after that contradicting yourself by saying that the CPC control everything. I did actually mention that in my post, so hence your ridiculous comments of China blaming Pakistan hold no water; because the CPC hasn’t said anything of the sort, understand now?

Failing in diplomacy, I can’t comment on that. What I can talk about is failure in writing with your god-awful post, based on speculation, which you can’t back up with evidence and which is full of grammatical errors.

I think it's best to say China should completely take over their all weathered friend, China would execute Corrupt Pakistani politicians( all of them),Terrorists would be wiped out, china shoots first and ask question, Women's position would improve, Pakistan-Afghan border would be sealed, Pakistan is the most pro china country in the world, so I believe Pakistani's would be open to china controlling their country right ? oh yeah you can rename Pakistan to south Xinjiang :china:.

you keep repeating yourself over and over again.....

why?

Reactions: waz
China should build Another Great Wall on the Pak-China Border Mounted with Thousands of Machine guns turrets and Mine the wall border, the wall kept the Mongols out maybe it will keep the terrorists out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom