What's new

Xinjiang attack masterminded by terrorists trained in Pakistan: China

Status
Not open for further replies.
even if they were trained in pakistan...how they entered china?
i thought china has strict border controls?

china muslims are being used as a to to destablize pak-china relations.....and to destablize china itself.

in 1997 i met a group of chinese muslims from xinxiang (dont know the spellings) and they were saying that there has been an uprising against one child policy among chinese muslim majority areas and it has been crushed by the army.there were talks of people ran over by tanks...
but then china has a picy of strictness agsinst any uprising..muslim or any other..

Yousuf raza geelani said china is pakistan's all weather friend...now what he will say???

is it not the Pakistani Attitude? we dont want to be named like them.

I only understood the first part. I haven't seen hordes of Pakistanis swarming over a thread that involves India's business with a closely allied state e.g. Israel, bar maybe a few trolls.

even if they were trained in pakistan...how they entered china?
i thought china has strict border controls?

china muslims are being used as a to to destablize pak-china relations.....and to destablize china itself.

The Muslim Uighurs use the same route from their Camps and Hide Outs in Pakistan to Xinjiang as the route used to get to Pakistan from Xinjiang.

Yousuf raza geelani said china is pakistan's all weather friend...now what he will say???

Do you seriously believe that the Pakistani prime minister's stance will change over this?

Good to see the Indians respecting the thread and not swarming all over it in the pursuit of cheap political point scoring.

:disagree:

can u blame them? that's all they know how to do

Reactions: waz
People are still calling it Indian propaganda

From 'official' Xinhua

Xinjiang attacks masterminded by overseas-trained terrorists: government

The initial probe found that the group's leaders had learned how to make explosives and firearms in overseas camps of the terrorist group "East Turkistan Islamic Movement" (ETIM) in Pakistan

source: Xinjiang attacks masterminded by overseas-trained terrorists: government

Now replacing overseas with Pakistan....Of course some will find it difficult to put two and two together ;)

The Muslim Uighurs use the same route from their Camps and Hide Outs in Pakistan to Xinjiang as the route used to get to Pakistan from Xinjiang.

and your point is?

Feel free to point out where the "cookie is crumbling".

China openly blaming Pakistan (doesn't matter State or Non State) is what you cant see as crumbling cookie but from my angle it is. From my POV, If I am all weather ally with someone then I simply notify him internally rather than openly speaking in public.

I remember back in the day, gangsters ruled the streets of Macau and people were throwing grenades in restaurants. Then 1999 came, and Macau reverted back to Communist Chinese rule.... and within months, all the gangsters were rounded up and sent to mainland China to be executed. Macau is now one of the safest cities on the planet. Gotta hand it to the Chinese when it comes to law and order.

I remember back in the day, gangsters ruled the streets of Macau and people were throwing grenades in restaurants. Then 1999 came, and Macau reverted back to Communist Chinese rule.... and within months, all the gangsters were rounded up and sent to mainland China to be executed. Macau is now one of the safest cities on the planet. Gotta hand it to the Chinese when it comes to law and order.

Iranians and Turks too

because their police do their jobs, and are allowed to do their jobs!

China openly blaming Pakistan (doesn't matter State or Non State) is what you cant see as crumbling cookie but from my angle it is. From my POV, If I am all weather ally with someone then I simply notify him internally rather than openly speaking in public.

China openly blaming Pakistan, ok. By Pakistan you mean government institutions, the army etc I take it? Could you now show us all where that is the case.

In reference to your comment i.e. this should have been done in private, mistakes can be made. The mention of Pakistan came from the city authorities. From the link posted above Zhang Chunxian, secretary of Xinjiang regional committee of the Communist Party of China (CPC) has not said anything of the sort. I could list many occasions where local authorities do or say something unsavoury, which is not in line with their government's stance. But your assertion of the "cookie crumbling" is nonsensical.

Iranians and Turks tool...

because their police do their jobs, and are allowed to do their jobs!

Gotta hand it to the communists in China 30's and 40's 50's china used alot of opium and when the communists got in power they rounded up the Opium users and shot them all.

yes i agree with you.
china should have asked pakistan to look into the matter and provoded whatever proof and intel they had about the incident.
but instead they.chose to jump on the band wagon and blame pakistan on an incident which is deep rooted and has decades of history...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom