What's new

Wuhan residents estimate region's coronavirus death toll much higher than reported

We all know that.

@Han Patriot
I think i answered this urn thingy in another thread. China has no incentive to lie since it is already the WORST on earth. A month ago we have 70k infected and 2000 deaths, no one on earth came even close. What's there to lie, 3k deaths or 5k deaths meant no difference, its already the worst. Then came Italy n the West who suddenly couldn't control it, then now the news is we had more deaths. The urns were there even before the crisis, due to the crisis alot couldnt be buried or kept in a monastery.

I was here in China during the peak of the infection, let me tell you the reason China excelled was due to micromanagent, surveillance, scanning and masks. Each housing community had a checkpoint with a temp scanner and registration, non resudemt were forbidden to enter and resident were kept in. High termp and coughing symptoms was reported to the authorities daily and test/quarantine was carried out promptly. Each village again was another community with checkpoints etc, delivery collection and sanitisation. This was not a military police effort alone, it was a national mobilisation United as ONE. 99% wore masks and those didfmt were barred from leaving their house. Hospitals were segregated, the infected were housed in modular hospitals with remote 5g monitoring n biohazard standards. This is how we did it! So when you come telling me some Modi just shout n forced people to stay home without regard of food n sanitation will prevail, I call it BULLSHIT! look at the crowds defying the Lockdown, that place has got hundreds of infected probably, but you won't know coz they will die of thirst n hunger WALKING BACK.

Last edited:
I think i answered this urn thingy in another thread. China has no incentive to lie since it is already the WORST on earth. A month ago we have 70k infected and 2000 deaths, no one on earth came even close. What's there to lie, 3k deaths or 5k deaths meant no difference, its already the worst. Then came Italy n the West who suddenly couldn't control it, then now the news is we had more deaths. The urns were there even before the crisis, due to the crisis alot couldnt be buried or kept in a monastery.

I was here in China during the peak of the infection, let me tell you the reason China excelled was due to micromanagent, surveillance, scanning and masks. Each housing community had a checkpoint with a temp scanner and registration, non resudemt were forbidden to enter and resident were kept in. High termp and coughing symptoms was reported to the authorities daily and test/quarantine was carried out promptly. Each village again was another community with checkpoints etc, delivery collection and sanitisation. This was not a military police effort alone, it was a national mobilisation United as ONE. 99% wore masks and those didfmt were barred from leaving their house. Hospitals were segregated, the infected were housed in modular hospitals with remote 5g monitoring n biohazard standards. This is how we did it! So when you come telling me some Modi just shout n forced people to stay home without regard of food n sanitation will prevail, I call it BULLSHIT! look at the crowds defying the Lockdown, that place has got hundreds of infected probably, but you won't know coz they will die of thirst n hunger WALKING BACK.

And during all of this your country did not consider it a human need to warn other countries.

Stop your tomtoming please. Highly cringeworthy in the current circumstances.

Damned if I'm buying anything Chinese moving forward.

And during all of this your country did not consider it a human need to warn other countries.

India saw all of this unfolding and didn't do shit. India only tested a few foreigners coming in for Covid and did absolutely nothing to prepare. Same for the US and Europe.

If all of this started and unfolded in India or the West, you know damn well that East Asian countries would've mobilized quickly to counter the threat. But because India is an incompetent country, it did nothing until it was too late.

India saw all of this unfolding and didn't do shit. India only tested a few foreigners coming in for Covid and did absolutely nothing to prepare. Same for the US and Europe.

If all of this started and unfolded in India or the West, you know damn well that East Asian countries would've mobilized quickly to counter the threat. But because India is an incompetent country, it did nothing until it was too late.

Stop lying.

Stop lying? WTF was India doing during the 2 months that China had shut down? You didn't see all those cities full of 20 million people becoming ghost towns and think, Maybe this is serious??

Man, you people are DENSE.

Stop lying.

This has been going on in China since

A
U
G
U
S
T

India is a country who had the same attitude as the west but 10x more incompetent. Trust me, the numbers are way more than they think, and with those buggers going back to their villages, it's gonna explode coupled it with their hygiene standards....

You misunderstand me.

China would have little reason to lie and it would have said lost 40-50,000 people in a population of 1.4 billion if that really was the case.
That would be like Italy losing around 2000 people, rather than nearly 11,000 now and still rising.

India is a country who had the same attitude as the west but 10x more incompetent. Trust me, the numbers are way more than they think, and with those buggers going back to their villages, it's gonna explode coupled it with their hygiene standards....

Actually India's best friend will be the weather now as Covid-19 hates hot and humid weather which a lot of India has right now.

Last edited:
US posters here are part of the US mis-information campaign against China.

Trump admitted US carried out mis-information war on China.
Screenshot (2722).jpg

You misunderstand me.

China would have little reason to lie and it would have said lost 40-50,000 people in a population of 1.4 billion if that really was the case.
That would be like Italy losing around 2000 people, rather than nearly 11,000 now and still rising.

Actually India's best friend will be the weather now as Covid-19 hates hot and humid weather which a lot of India has right now.

China said they had everything in control and no need for air travel ban to U.S.

US posters here are part of the US mis-information campaign against China.

Trump admitted US carried out mis-information war on China.
View attachment 619240

Are you implying that Chinese posters never done any mis-information campaign then?

Then, what is the actual figure from China?

What it seems, Italy, Spain, Germany and America are much honest in counts than UK, China or other nations.

Then, what is the actual figure from China?

What it seems, Italy, Spain, Germany and America are much honest in counts than UK, China or other nations.

Nobody knows. Depends on who they test and how many they are testing.

If locking down a city of over 10m population is not enough to warn you, no one can help you. You are just too dumb.

Back
Top Bottom