What's new

WTF Orya Mqbool Jan blames Qadiyanis for AIDS in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not forgetting Furqan Battalion, and the thousands of others who have and continue to serve in the armed forces of Pakistan including several martyrs. Ungrateful people, their heroes are bin laden, Qadri and the likes. What more do you expect?

@Zibago I didn't read too much, anyone who reads it probably breaks their roza. :o:
Jhotey sab ko pata hay Butt roza nahi rakhtey :D

Lol @ Ahmadis not loyal to Pakistan. After God's blessing if it wasn't the effort by Ahmadis, Pakistan wouldnt be a reality. Some historic facts:
- Qaid e Azam after getting depressed by all the incompetency and hatred by muslims, at one point left Hidustan and went to UK to settle there. Second Khalifa of Ahamadiyya jamat asked the local president of UK chapter to meet Qaid and convince him to go back and lead the efforts for Pakistan. The meeting happened in Ahmadiyya mosque london.
- Chaudhry Zafrullah Khan sb, fought Pakistan case single handedly in the court of Lord Mountbatten and Qaid himself gave him this job becoz of level of trust he had on him
- There is only one resolution that Pakistan is able to get in their favour on Kashmir from UN....in 65+ years...and that was becoz of efforts of an Ahmadi Ch. Zafarullah khan sb
- For so long Pakistan only had one noble prize winner ( other then peace noble prize) which was an ahmadi
- After second world war, it was an Ahmadi who fought for liberation of over 30 muslim countries (which were a colony at that time), in UN and brought freedom for many muslim countries.
Ghadar wo hein jin key fore fathers Qaid ko Kafar e Azam kehtey they ya wo jo Qaid key sath sath chaley before and after the birth of Pakistan??

Wow. So much lies in one post. I mean look at your historical fact No.1 What do you expect that after blatantly lying from the start, we are going to take your rest of facts as a universal truth? ?

orya maqbool is a fukwit .. A douchebag ..
Not forgetting Furqan Battalion, and the thousands of others who have and continue to serve in the armed forces of Pakistan including several martyrs. Ungrateful people, their heroes are bin laden, Qadri and the likes. What more do you expect?

@Zibago I didn't read too much, anyone who reads it probably breaks their roza. :o:

Orya has Oreos instead of a brain..

had that boy not heard of condoms ????

orya should consult psychiatrist or he think they r mosad agents too

T
Wow. So much lies in one post. I mean look at your historical fact No.1 What do you expect that after blatantly lying from the start, we are going to take your rest of facts as a universal truth? ?
Read some history, recommend you as a reference the book of Sardar Shoukat Hayat" The nation That Lost Its Soul " in which he described this incident, and stop labeling lire or lying if you don't know the facts or history.

Thank you for your info. I deleted the transllation I did. This is incredible @Zibago koi sharam hota hai koi haya hota hai.
Incidentally following the link by -blitzkrieg doesn't lead to the specific portion in referred book. I did not find this text there. But this article is there on Orya's official page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom