What's new

WTF Orya Mqbool Jan blames Qadiyanis for AIDS in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they say finest brains pass CSS exams. Btw Orya means pork

Orya Maqbbol is right to blame these Qadianis as they always do harmful to Pakistan. I didn't find the news of a Qadiani who reverted to Islam who told the whole story/scenario about the negative work in Pakistan. how ever find this View attachment 311325
I know a few Qadiyanis who reverted to Islam. I don't know what's in the story but they should be kept under survaillance. What I know as a fact is that they are seldom loyal to Pakistan.

Last edited:
I think Orya Maqbool Jan has surely crossed 60.

The type of conspiracy he is portraying should have infected 220 million people in Pakistan by now. 10 years are more then enough to give full results for so diligent and corroborate efforts.

Qadiyani nasoor hain nasoor ko nasoor hi smjha jaye .. Pata ni defence sector mey itnay qadiyani k say bhar gaye ..

I know a few Qadiyanis who reverted to Islam. I don't know what's in the story but they should be kept under survaillance. What I know as a fact is that they are seldom loyal to Pakistan.
Yeah man, Sqdrn Ldr Khalifa Munir Ud din, Gen Akhtar Hussain Malik, Maj Gen Abdul Ali Malik, Maj Gen Ifftekhar Ahmad Janjua were all traitors. Oh wait there was once a Fruqan Battalion which stood up against state of Pakistan (you must read about it) ...

Yeah man, Sqdrn Ldr Khalifa Munir Ud din, Gen Akhtar Hussain Malik, Maj Gen Abdul Ali Malik, Maj Gen Ifftekhar Ahmad Janjua were all traitors. Oh wait there was once a Fruqan Battalion which stood up against state of Pakistan (you must read about it) ...
It took me a while to catch sarcasm in your post :lol::tup: and now look at the above post :/

OP Zibagay, what a nincompoop you are , .. the story you are quoting is from the following publication
http://pdfstuff-urdu.blogspot.ca/2013/01/dajjal-2-urdu-book-by-mufti-abu-lubaba_20.html

Which is authored by some Mufti abu lubaba. LOL

Just because some Orya fan facebook page is sharing it doesnt mean its his work.

Shame on you for bringing down the standards of this forum,
Mods Please take care.
Thank you for your info. I deleted the transllation I did. This is incredible @Zibago koi sharam hota hai koi haya hota hai.

They had a big role in liberation of Kashmir

I think Orya Maqbool Jan has surely crossed 60.

The type of conspiracy he is portraying should have infected 220 million people in Pakistan by now. 10 years are more then enough to give full results for so diligent and corroborate efforts.
Sir, this is NOT the work of Orya Maqbool.

And they say finest brains pass CSS exams. Btw Orya means pork
Another gem from Orya
13450784_571853946319132_9212251076160876490_n.png.jpg

They were traitors as War & peace is suggesting :smokin:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furqan_Force

Lol @ Ahmadis not loyal to Pakistan. After God's blessing if it wasn't the effort by Ahmadis, Pakistan wouldnt be a reality. Some historic facts:
- Qaid e Azam after getting depressed by all the incompetency and hatred by muslims, at one point left Hidustan and went to UK to settle there. Second Khalifa of Ahamadiyya jamat asked the local president of UK chapter to meet Qaid and convince him to go back and lead the efforts for Pakistan. The meeting happened in Ahmadiyya mosque london.
- Chaudhry Zafrullah Khan sb, fought Pakistan case single handedly in the court of Lord Mountbatten and Qaid himself gave him this job becoz of level of trust he had on him
- There is only one resolution that Pakistan is able to get in their favour on Kashmir from UN....in 65+ years...and that was becoz of efforts of an Ahmadi Ch. Zafarullah khan sb
- For so long Pakistan only had one noble prize winner ( other then peace noble prize) which was an ahmadi
- After second world war, it was an Ahmadi who fought for liberation of over 30 muslim countries (which were a colony at that time), in UN and brought freedom for many muslim countries.
Ghadar wo hein jin key fore fathers Qaid ko Kafar e Azam kehtey they ya wo jo Qaid key sath sath chaley before and after the birth of Pakistan??

Lol @ Ahmadis not loyal to Pakistan. After God's blessing if it wasn't the effort by Ahmadis, Pakistan wouldnt be a reality. Some historic facts:
- Qaid e Azam after getting depressed by all the incompetency and hatred by muslims, at one point left Hidustan and went to UK to settle there. Second Khalifa of Ahamadiyya jamat asked the local president of UK chapter to meet Qaid and convince him to go back and lead the efforts for Pakistan. The meeting happened in Ahmadiyya mosque london.
- Chaudhry Zafrullah Khan sb, fought Pakistan case single handedly in the court of Lord Mountbatten and Qaid himself gave him this job becoz of level of trust he had on him
- There is only one resolution that Pakistan is able to get in their favour on Kashmir from UN....in 65+ years...and that was becoz of efforts of an Ahmadi Ch. Zafarullah khan sb
- For so long Pakistan only had one noble prize winner ( other then peace noble prize) which was an ahmadi
- After second world war, it was an Ahmadi who fought for liberation of over 30 muslim countries (which were a colony at that time), in UN and brought freedom for many muslim countries.
Ghadar wo hein jin key fore fathers Qaid ko Kafar e Azam kehtey they ya wo jo Qaid key sath sath chaley before and after the birth of Pakistan??

Not forgetting Furqan Battalion, and the thousands of others who have and continue to serve in the armed forces of Pakistan including several martyrs. Ungrateful people, their heroes are bin laden, Qadri and the likes. What more do you expect?

@Zibago I didn't read too much, anyone who reads it probably breaks their roza. :o:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom