What's new

Would India’s northeast be better off with China?

hE4DBB660

Proving me right again, when your lies about china are exposed, you resort to empty statement and taunt.

I think north east people can at least sigh in relief that they won't be crushed by tanks in India like China did to its students in 1989.

The local Dzungarians were exterminated in the genocide in mid 1700s by the army of the Qing Dynasty. Same happened to Miao/Hmong in Guizhou in late 1870s when more than 70% of them unrooted or exterminated from their homeland.

You know that the Uyghurs sided with the Qing to genocide the Dzungar Mongols, because the Dzhungars were ruling over them and oppresing them like slaves? Emin tower was built in honor of the Uyghur leader who sided with the Qing and genocided the Dzungars off the face of the planet. Thats how the Uyghurs became part of China- they were first conquered by the Dzhungars in the Tarim Basin, and joined the Qing for liberating them from Dzungar rule.

Turpan Emin Minaret, Song Gong Ta Tower, Xinjiang

China Marches West: The Qing Conquest of Central Eurasia - Peter C Perdue - Google Books

You wonder why nobody ever brings this genocide up?- Because the other party responsible doesn't want bad publicity and doesn't want to admit that they are claiming Dzungar land as their own for their alleged "homeland" which only is located in the Tarim Basin.

Indian society can resolve her conflicts and there lies our strength. We do not live in denial, do not suppress dissent. We accept our shortcomings openly and try to mend our ways unlike China whose racist Han controlled government kills anybody who dares to disagree with the official policy. Isn't this Han government responsible for the death of millions of Chinese people?

Let China free it's media and allow freedom of speech we will see how long will it take for this artificial police state to disintegrate.

Noone believe your garbages about China, you're trapped by your so call democraties, if NE decide to vote for Independance, US and Europe will certain be glad to get involve in this democratie process, pratice what you preach. China is artificial police state or not, we has never claim to be a democratic country :lol:

Noone believe your garbages about China, you're trapped by your so call democraties, if NE decide to vote for Independance, US and Europe will certain be glad to get involve in this democratie process, pratice what you preach. China is artificial police state or not, we has never claim to be a democratic country :lol:
Xinxiang wants independence. Tibetans want independence. All non Han ethnic groups of Chinese occupied territories need independence from the racist blood thirsty Regime. First deal with that.

Seem like you guys learn to taste your own medecine :lol:

Churchill seems to be a hero to you, parroting all the bull shits he said. :lol:And do you know anything about ULFA? Do you know what happened to them? You are just pointlessly roaming your argument here and there. I feel pity for you :rolleyes:

Don't try to divert the conversation, I dont give a sh1t about Churchill, you ask a question about united India , i found the answer for you...and pity for yourself for for just sweeping NE problem under carpet and pretend nothing happend..

Last edited:
Seem like you guys learn to taste your own medecine :lol:

Don't try to divert the conversation, I dont give a sh1t about Churchill, you ask a question about united India , i found the answer for you...and pity for yourself for for just sweeping NE problem under carpet and pretend nothing happend..

You see what the HAN CCP wants you to see, you hear what the HAN controlled media wants you to hear, you speak what the HAN police state wants you to speak. PATHETIC.

Xinxiang wants independence. Tibetans want independence. All non Han ethnic groups of Chinese occupied territories need independence from the racist blood thirsty Regime. First deal with that.

sorry we're not democratic country, their request are denied...:lol: you India learn to practice what you preach, I would delight to see when NE declare independant and how the world will judge Indian's so call world most populous democracy :rofl:

You see what the HAN CCP wants you to see, you hear what the HAN controlled media wants you to hear, you speak what the HAN police state wants you to speak. PATHETIC.

you sound like a pre-program robot to me the way you describe me :rofl:

sorry we're not democratic country, their request are denied...:lol: you India learn to practice what you preach, I would delight to see when NE declare independant and how the world will judge Indian's so call world most populous democracy :rofl:

you sound like a pre-program robot to me the way you describe me :rofl:

Unfortunately my government doesn't have the technology of turning human beings into robots. HAN CCP specializes in this craft. And those who are immune are eliminated for the greater good of the Police State.

Back
Top Bottom