What's new

Would China Strike the US Preemptively?

Some people are really confused, would again ask why proud at shut downs. It is repeated bad polices of every US government that led to shut downs and depressions and so on and that is something US government should think about if it wants its economy in good shape for the Future.

Those who consider DF-21D as hype should not advertise raython's so called imaginary anti DF-21D, that's what I called stupid single minded people who repeated boast themselves and their so called imaginary product yet to be materialized and continue to consider rest as impossible or trash. First US should perfect its interceptor missiles then talk about anti-DF21D.

A full scale China-US conflict will be WWIII and possibly the end of human civilization and neither China nor US is stupid or insane enough to do it.

Wrong.

There is currently no counter to the DF-21D. The US knows this.
Not even on paper is this true. :lol:

The DF-21D have YET to have an open water test. So for anyone to say that there is no counter to it is ridiculous. This thing have been debated here before and every time it is brought up, not one Chinese member have yet to demonstrate, using real physics, on how the US cannot come up with a countermeasure.

lol indeed,

However, i would not know if it is a good thing or bad thing if CPC Policy were formulated by these troll, i mean, to the international body....

I mean, if they do go on the road yapping about launch missile this and preemptive strike that, sooner or later the government will be isolated in this world :lol:

Indeed our government (Not "WE", I am an US Citizens and i have no debt, and some surplus).
What you have nopt heard is. I read some where that the 300 millions of us just need to pay around $400 USD a month and in 10 years, our country will be debt free, we can more than afford $400 a month, yet our country is still in debt, do you want to know why??

A lot of places do not have health care system, Hong Kong is one of the prime example, did it really bother anyone that much??

Unlike french or vietnam (The flag that you hoist) US work on a have and have not system. Nobody ask you not to work so you cannot afford a health insurance. If you are born lazy, why should the government help you to stay lazy, unlike some government in this world, we do not feed lazy people, that's what make us great.

And i am not going to say anything more on DF-21D, if you want to know more about the hype and why US not even bother to develope a counter measurement against said "Threat", you can check out the following thread already opened in this forum

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...n-has-has-developred-anti-df-21d-missile.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...inas-df-21d-missile-kill-chain-us-expert.html

I am not going to repeat myself like a recorder....

You have surplus, but do you think that you will escape a situation that affect the whole country? You know the debt is like a bomb that will explose, the day has not come yet

Who can say if one day they won't create a special tax to pay the banks?

And you have surplus but it can be much better if your copatriots are not under the bank slavery.

You say in 10 years the crisis will be over, but it will be 10 years that you lose, instead of massing money for your retirement or your hobbies

Doesn't matter. Many countries are in debt or have many homeless people, that doesn't stop them from able to fight. And for the DF missile well you know...
China criticises Japan´s X-band radar system plan CCTV News - CNTV English
China has criticized a Japanese plan to install a cutting-edge U.S. missile defense radar system. China's Foreign Ministry says it could harm regional stability and upset the strategic balance.

Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei said, "Some countries or blocs in the region, under the pretext of a DPRK nuclear threat, have unilaterally set up anti-missile systems or are conducting bloc cooperation.

"This is not conducive to nuclear non-proliferation and stability in the region, and will have an extremely negative impact on the global strategic balance."

The governor of Kyoto endorsed the radar plan last week. The X-band radar system would based in the Kyoto region, and would boost Japan’s ability to track and intercept missiles from across the Sea of Japan.

In February, Japan and the U.S. government announced plans to deploy the radar system within the year.

The X-band radar system has a range of up to 4,000 kilometers. It can trace launched missiles and lock the route so that the missiles can be intercepted.
Missile Defense Agency -- FTM-20 Flight Test - YouTube
Your enemies hadn't debt until you arrive in Libya & Syria to bring your spamming freedom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XorKTwkFPDU

Some people are really confused, would again ask why proud at shut downs. It is repeated bad polices of every US government that led to shut downs and depressions and so on and that is something US government should think about if it wants its economy in good shape for the Future.

Those who consider DF-21D as hype should not advertise raython's so called imaginary anti DF-21D, that's what I called stupid single minded people who repeated boast themselves and their so called imaginary product yet to be materialized and continue to consider rest as impossible or trash. First US should perfect its interceptor missiles then talk about anti-DF21D.
China should show an open water test for the DF-21D before people start talking.

The DF-21D have YET to have an open water test. So for anyone to say that there is no counter to it is ridiculous. This thing have been debated here before and every time it is brought up, not one Chinese member have yet to demonstrate, using real physics, on how the US cannot come up with a countermeasure.

But yet Americans say they have a counter for it ??? LOL LOL LOL

Raytheon Has has developred a anti-DF-21D missile
http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...n-has-has-developred-anti-df-21d-missile.html

I have explained how it is physically possible for the DF-21D to hit a moving target at sea. At least I am more honest about such things than the Chinese will EVER be. All China have to do is prove it at sea.

Looky here...We all know what you are doing and that is sucking up to the Chinese crowd here. The US have done far more missile tests than the Chinese have done for the DF-21D. That is a fact.

I have explained how it is physically possible for the DF-21D to hit a moving target at sea. At least I am more honest about such things than the Chinese will EVER be. All China have to do is prove it at sea.

Bad idea....it is like giving out all your secret to your enemy

Looky here...We all know what you are doing and that is sucking up to the Chinese crowd here. The US have done far more missile tests than the Chinese have done for the DF-21D. That is a fact.

So USA is the biggest threat to the world with constantly testing missiles....

Wrong.

There is currently no counter to the DF-21D. The US knows this.

This means China can sink all 11 carriers in the US Navy.

The US can only function on debt, without debt the country collapses. The fact that the US needs QE to survive shows the end is nigh for the US. China will take over the vacuum created by US collapse. We already dominated the APEC conference as the leader of the peace loving world. It's our god given right. We are proving this now.

China is perfectly positioned to dominate this planet. This is our time. Our destiny. Our birthright. The Renminbi is rising as a global currency (will displace dollar by 2030), more countries consider us their number 1 trade partner than the US, our direct investment is growing and many countries consider us their number 1 investor, we are the largest creditor nation and we lend money to bankrupt countries, our aid is now bigger than the World Bank, we are now the highest spending tourists, countries are buying our technology, countries are buying our military weapons all over the world including NATO countries, our military is rising so fast it's incredible, etc.

Our dominance is only starting. This is China's world, you just live in it.

Lol you sounded like that lighting dude

Good luck on your dominance to the world

Lol I thought you said you were done with these clown?

They can best come up with their own argument, which is

"It is true because I said that was true"

You have surplus, but do you think that you will escape a situation that affect the whole country? You know the debt is like a bomb that will explose, the day has not come yet

Who can say if one day they won't create a special tax to pay the banks?

And you have surplus but it can be much better if your copatriots are not under the bank slavery.

You say in 10 years the crisis will be over, but it will be 10 years that you lose, instead of massing money for your retirement or your hobbie

Your enemies hadn't debt until you arrive in Libya & Syria to bring your spamming freedom

Libya & Gaddafi - The Truth you are not supposed to know - YouTube

Lol dude, I admire your simplistic mind.

Many country in this world build on debt, on average a house mortgage will need 20 years to pay off. I don't see how a little debt will cause what you say, yeah, if we want to take care of our nation debt, we can, but we won't. Because simply, we don't care and china, the 30% debt creditor would not do anything to try and trecover even for the interest, and do you want to know why?

So, right now, we are very comfy using Chinese money to build more carrier, thank you very much

:lol:

Lol a "theoretical" solution is the only way to combat a "theoretical" threat

They have DF-21 now, did you see we shelf our carrier?

Lol dude, I admire your simplistic mind.

Many country in this world build on debt, on average a house mortgage will need 20 years to pay off. I don't see how a little debt will cause what you say, yeah, if we want to take care of our nation debt, we can, but we won't. Because simply, we don't care and china, the 30% debt creditor would not do anything to try and trecover even for the interest, and do you want to know why?

So, right now, we are very comfy using Chinese money to build more carrier, thank you very much

:lol:

Lol a "theoretical" solution is the only way to combat a "theoretical" threat

They have DF-21 now, did you see we shelf our carrier?
But why Libya, Syria hadn't debt before your agressions, if as you say it's something normal?

We see that you are in the camp of the evil banksters. The image of the corrupted Uncle Sam is not only a myth.

You are just the big bad wolf, full of debt, corrupted, coming in the little pig's houses to loot everything and accuse everybody of terrorism

But why Libya, Syria hadn't debt before your agressions, if as you say it's something normal?

We see that you are in the camp of the evil banksters. The image of the corrupted Uncle Sam is not only a myth.

You are just the big bad wolf, full of debt, corrupted, coming in the little pig's houses to loot everything and accuse everybody of terrorism

So you are saying Vietnamese, French (which I highly doubt this is ehere you from) and Chinese are all saint?

Lol we are big bad wolf? Perhaps, but are you guys all saints? Most probably not

So, don't pretent you have no ghost in your closet :lol:

I don't really blame you, you are naive, sounded like you are 12.

Listen kid, out here in this world, everyone will only act on their own interest, when my interest is in conflict with your life, I will choose mine interest first, even if that mean I will destroy your life.

If you think this is a problem, may be its time to think about mercy killing.

Welcome to the reality, where " good guy" never existed.

Back
Top Bottom