What's new

Would China Strike the US Preemptively?

Then there is no point in past American interests protecting South Korea or South Vietnam during the Cold War days is it? Is it American style? Depends on your view.

Right so China has its own Interests in various regions it is a fair game they'll do what they want, "barking dogs seldom bites" those who talks of destroying others.

Thats pretty funny considering past history of countries we fought. Iraq invading Kuwait, North Korea invading South, North Vietnam invading South, Japan attacking Pearl Harbor, 9/11 hijackers, and so on.
So you admit American love to bug in other country internal affair in the name of god and humanity, am I right?

l

Thats pretty funny considering past history of countries we fought. Iraq invading Kuwait, North Korea invading South, North Vietnam invading South, Japan attacking Pearl Harbor, 9/11 hijackers, and so on.

Then there is no point in past American interests protecting South Korea or South Vietnam during the Cold War days is it? Is it American style? Depends on your view.

America after the Vietnam war has nothing to see: in Vietnam, Korea, during the WW2 it has nothing to see with oil.
And Kennedy made a famous speech against the secret societies, he was against the israelis who wanted to make the nuclear bomb.

And the Kuwait war was a trap for Saddam Hussein, you invited him to do it. You gave Saddam Hussein chemical weapons that killed 100 000 iranians (Iran never used chemical weapons during the war) and you beat him after.

On 25 July 1990, the U.S. Ambassador in Iraq, April Glaspie, asked the Iraqi high command to explain the military preparations in progress, including the massing of Iraqi troops near the border.

The American ambassador declared to her Iraqi interlocutor that Washington, “inspired by the friendship and not by confrontation, does not have an opinion” on the disagreement between Kuwait and Iraq, stating "we have no opinion on the Arab-Arab conflicts."

She also let Saddam Hussein know that the U.S. did not intend "to start an economic war against Iraq". These statements may have caused Saddam to believe he had received a diplomatic green light from the United States to invade Kuwait.[21][22]

According to Prof. Richard E. Rubenstein, Glaspie was later asked by British journalists why she had said that, her response was "we didn't think he would go that far" meaning invade and annex the whole country. Although no follow-up question was asked, one might assume that what the U.S. government thought in July 1990 was that Saddam Hussein was only interested in pressuring Kuwait into debt forgiveness and to lower oil production.[23]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Kuwait
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_support_for_Iraq_during_the_Iran–Iraq_war

We see that the real terrorists are the americans.

Now you speak about freedom, chemical weapons as if you are good people, but you were friends with Ben Ali, Mubarak. So don't pretend to care for freedom with your puppets that you throw to start the arab spring.

You replace them by other dictators: Morsi in Egypt, Hannada party in Tunisia, mafia gangs in Libya...

You never speak about freedom for Palestina, so we clearly see all of this is made for your beloved lady Israel that you protect by all means.

China gains nothing by attacking the US. Why would China destroy a country ( even if it could which is doubtful right now because the backlash would destroy China as well) with which it has hundreds of Billions of Dollars worth of TRADE SURPLUS.

In other words why kill the Goose that lays the GOLDEN EGG ?

Makes no sense....
Backlash? Would that come before or after we glassed the ****** place?

America after the Vietnam war has nothing to see: in Vietnam, Korea, during the WW2 it has nothing to see with oil.
And Kennedy made a famous speech against the secret societies, he was against the israelis who wanted to make the nuclear bomb.

And the Kuwait war was a trap for Saddam Hussein, you invited him to do it. You gave Saddam Hussein chemical weapons that killed 100 000 iranians (Iran never used chemical weapons during the war) and you beat him after.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Kuwait

Now you speak about freedom, chemical weapons as if you are good people, but you were friends with Ben Ali, Mubarak. So don't pretend to care for freedom with your puppets that you throw to start the arab spring.

You replace them by other dictators: Morsi in Egypt, Hannada party in Tunisia, mafia gangs in Libya...

You never speak about freedom for Palestina, so we clearly see all of this is made for your beloved lady Israel that you protect by all means.
Screw dirty -stinia

Invasion of Kuwait - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United States support for Iraq during the Iran

Dude, you quote the wrong person

And we offered a way out to Palestinian back in 1948 to co-exist with Israel, we are okay with that, Israel is okay with that. Arabic world? Not so much, they tried to invade and destroy Israel 3 times in 30 years, where is your facts about that?

About Saddam Hussein, you really believe we had help hem in anyway? If we do, Iran will not be here any ore let alone fighting do 8 years with chemical weapon when you actually going nowhere

And we sure as hell did not instruct Hussein to invade Kuwait

If I remember correctly, French were also part of that war

Dude, you quote the wrong person

And we offered a way out to Palestinian back in 1948 to co-exist with Israel, we are okay with that, Israel is okay with that. Arabic world? Not so much, they tried to invade and destroy Israel 3 times in 30 years, where is your facts about that?

About Saddam Hussein, you really believe we had help hem in anyway? If we do, Iran will not be here any ore let alone fighting do 8 years with chemical weapon when you actually going nowhere

And we sure as hell did not instruct Hussein to invade Kuwait

If I remember correctly, French were also part of that war

You always bomb the palestinians and say it's them who throw rockets.

Who is cowardly bombing Syria 3 times is it you or Iran?

Intifadas, Jenine, Cast Lead, Cloud Pillar...
1948, 1956, 1967, 1973, 1982, 1991, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012

2006: total destruction of lebanon infrastructure, cluster bombs, phosphorous shells uses massively

Iraq (jews Bush, Allbright): massacre of +1,5 millions deaths + embargo

Libya: Sarkozy, Bernard Henry Lévy: +120 000 deaths + embargo
Syria: zionists Hollande, Fabius, Bernard Henri Lévy: +100 000 deaths + embargo
Mali: Hollande for uranium and gold

Let this 12-yr old go. He is clearly not capable of debating.

Lol, agreed, soon enough it would be American fault that there's rain and thunder.

May be it is also American fault that we nuke Japan twice, after all being the only country In the world in this timeline that had actually used nuclear weapon, there are gonna be something wrong with us

:lol:

You always bomb the palestinians and say it's them who throw rockets.

Who is cowardly bombing Syria 3 times is it you or Iran?

Intifadas, Jenine, Cast Lead, Cloud Pillar...
1948, 1956, 1967, 1973, 1982, 1991, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012

2006: total destruction of lebanon infrastructure, cluster bombs, phosphorous shells uses massively

Iraq (jews Bush, Allbright): massacre of +1,5 millions deaths + embargo

Libya: Sarkozy, Bernard Henry Lévy: +120 000 deaths + embargo
Syria: zionists Hollande, Fabius, Bernard Henri Lévy: +100 000 deaths + embargo
Mali: Hollande for uranium and gold

:lol: yeah, you got us good

We did all those thing, and we are the actual terrorist, but do you know what can you do about it?

N.O.T.H.I.N.G - nothing, yoy can't do a single damn thing, you can do jack-s.h.i.t about it, contrast to what you think, the world did spin around the American, if you don't like what you see, the only thing you can do probably is to kill youselve, and hope you reincarnate in 50 years time, maybe by then there are someone who can challenger the American hegemony

:lol: wuhhahaha

Quoting Homer Simpson

- come and stop us

We did all those thing, and we are the actual terrorist, but do you know what can you do about it?

N.O.T.H.I.N.G - nothing, yoy can't do a single damn thing, you can do jack-s.h.i.t about it, contrast to what you think, the world did spin around the American, if you don't like what you see, the only thing you can do probably is to kill youselve, and hope you reincarnate in 50 years time, maybe by then there are someone who can challenger the American hegemony

Quoting Homer Simpson

- come and stop us

Typicall dishonest rhetoric: you say it's your enemies who start wars and now i prove the contrary, you say you don't give a ****

Typicall dishonest rhetoric: you say it's your enemies who start wars and now i prove the contrary, you say you don't give a ****

lol you prove absolutely nothing to me, but just ranting, unless you have any solid evidence that we did what we do because the reason you said, You PROVED NOTHING to me

Btw seems like you are really only 12, I was being sarcastic the last post

And again by the way, you quote the wrong person, I never said anything about my enemy start war or anything, in fact, I haven't said anything to you before the last post, so well, I don't know what you are but Internet clown..

Peace

Quoting Homer Simpson

- come and stop us

And you are still willing to stand for China if it is invaded by the US for no good reason?
You are sooooooo evil, I bow down to you.

Why would China want to strike at the US ? :what: They are doing a pretty good job destroying themselves.:lol: The Americans are now practising anti Sun Tzi "destroy your self to let your enemy win without losses". :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom