What's new

Would China Strike the US Preemptively?

I guess Chinese policy formulator are not as stupid as these trolls of PDF or the idiot who jotted down this useless article.

lol indeed,

However, i would not know if it is a good thing or bad thing if CPC Policy were formulated by these troll, i mean, to the international body....

I mean, if they do go on the road yapping about launch missile this and preemptive strike that, sooner or later the government will be isolated in this world :lol:

I've read with serious sources that you're simply under the debt, so you can't move anymore.
I've checked a video saying how the USA is like the 3rd world with a lot of homeless, people who can't have healthcare and beeing helped in stadiums by volunteering doctors

Are you sure for the F18?? The range of the DF 21D is 2700 km.
And a ballistic missile is faster (Mach 10) so more difficult to intercept

The warhead of the DF is about 900 kt...

Indeed our government (Not "WE", I am an US Citizens and i have no debt, and some surplus).
What you have nopt heard is. I read some where that the 300 millions of us just need to pay around $400 USD a month and in 10 years, our country will be debt free, we can more than afford $400 a month, yet our country is still in debt, do you want to know why??

A lot of places do not have health care system, Hong Kong is one of the prime example, did it really bother anyone that much??

Unlike french or vietnam (The flag that you hoist) US work on a have and have not system. Nobody ask you not to work so you cannot afford a health insurance. If you are born lazy, why should the government help you to stay lazy, unlike some government in this world, we do not feed lazy people, that's what make us great.

And i am not going to say anything more on DF-21D, if you want to know more about the hype and why US not even bother to develope a counter measurement against said "Threat", you can check out the following thread already opened in this forum

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...n-has-has-developred-anti-df-21d-missile.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...inas-df-21d-missile-kill-chain-us-expert.html

I am not going to repeat myself like a recorder....

Let me guess, you are proud of shut downs...the logic.:disagree:

No, i am not proud of shut down, just proud of the fact that NOBODY HERE KNOW what actually happen during shut down.

That see how stupid and single minded people can be.

lol, US is shut down, why don't you try to invade the US while their are shut down. That is if you believe our mililtary had crumbled, i really felt out of my seat laughing....

No point arguing with these troll here. They don't know what happened only after it hit them in the face, that's why they are always one step BEHIND

Why you need to go ahead and alert them, you just have let them stayed behind :)

Man, let the boys have some fun. This is a specialty of ***** country that as soon as they build some weapon, they think that they can dare the world with that without realizing that the world is miles ahead of them.

Man, let the boys have some fun. This is a specialty of ***** country that as soon as they build some weapon, they think that they can dare the world with that without realizing that the world is miles ahead of them.
You shouldn't insult India by mocking its shupa-powah boasting and saying it is ***** even though both are correct.

No point arguing with these troll here. They don't know what happened only after it hit them in the face, that's why they are always one step BEHIND

Why you need to go ahead and alert them, you just have let them stayed behind :)

I'm in the research group for designing meta-materials for negative refractive index, which is the basic for active cloaking.

lol indeed,

However, i would not know if it is a good thing or bad thing if CPC Policy were formulated by these troll, i mean, to the international body....

I mean, if they do go on the road yapping about launch missile this and preemptive strike that, sooner or later the government will be isolated in this world :lol:

Indeed our government (Not "WE", I am an US Citizens and i have no debt, and some surplus).
What you have nopt heard is. I read some where that the 300 millions of us just need to pay around $400 USD a month and in 10 years, our country will be debt free, we can more than afford $400 a month, yet our country is still in debt, do you want to know why??

A lot of places do not have health care system, Hong Kong is one of the prime example, did it really bother anyone that much??

Unlike french or vietnam (The flag that you hoist) US work on a have and have not system. Nobody ask you not to work so you cannot afford a health insurance. If you are born lazy, why should the government help you to stay lazy, unlike some government in this world, we do not feed lazy people, that's what make us great.

And i am not going to say anything more on DF-21D, if you want to know more about the hype and why US not even bother to develope a counter measurement against said "Threat", you can check out the following thread already opened in this forum

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...n-has-has-developred-anti-df-21d-missile.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...inas-df-21d-missile-kill-chain-us-expert.html

I am not going to repeat myself like a recorder....

No, i am not proud of shut down, just proud of the fact that NOBODY HERE KNOW what actually happen during shut down.

That see how stupid and single minded people can be.

lol, US is shut down, why don't you try to invade the US while their are shut down. That is if you believe our mililtary had crumbled, i really felt out of my seat laughing....

Wrong.

There is currently no counter to the DF-21D. The US knows this.

This means China can sink all 11 carriers in the US Navy.

The US can only function on debt, without debt the country collapses. The fact that the US needs QE to survive shows the end is nigh for the US. China will take over the vacuum created by US collapse. We already dominated the APEC conference as the leader of the peace loving world. It's our god given right. We are proving this now.

China is perfectly positioned to dominate this planet. This is our time. Our destiny. Our birthright. The Renminbi is rising as a global currency (will displace dollar by 2030), more countries consider us their number 1 trade partner than the US, our direct investment is growing and many countries consider us their number 1 investor, we are the largest creditor nation and we lend money to bankrupt countries, our aid is now bigger than the World Bank, we are now the highest spending tourists, countries are buying our technology, countries are buying our military weapons all over the world including NATO countries, our military is rising so fast it's incredible, etc.

Our dominance is only starting. This is China's world, you just live in it.

Not in the coming few decades. Cheer for the success of Fusion. :D

even if it is coming within one lifetime,it'll be greatest invention ever.and I hope within that time we'll get the pill of immortality at low cost.. :smokin: of course which will bring my youth and all power coming with that back.. ;)

Wrong.

There is currently no counter to the DF-21D. The US knows this.

This means China can sink all 11 carriers in the US Navy.

let me help you to answer your query..

first,how you know that USA knows that DF-21 is an wonder weapon until China show it to the world??

second,Ever heard about X-47??future USN's ACs willn't have to come to the near shore from which they can be targeted by any missiles.they'll launch these unmanned aircrafts which will do their job.welcome to UCAV age.

third,only 3-4 ACs will be used against China in war(if any war ever happens).No country is foolish enough to throw their entire armed force against another.

fourth,unless all of nukes of USA and China is dumb,you'll never see any ACs are launching aircraft against China.if needed,they'll break one another like SU,using not a single weapon.

you should study about USA's A2/AD concept about posting some BS..

Wow.

Times for US government to dug up the old dusty playbook.

320px-seek%3D47-DuckandC1951.ogg.jpg

Bert2.png

even if it is coming within one lifetime,it'll be greatest invention ever.and I hope within that time we'll get the pill of immortality at low cost.. :smokin: of course which will bring my youth and all power coming with that back.. ;)

Nanotech and Biomedical as of today is much advanced to slow down aging process, as per our estimate, commercial application will be out within 5-7 years.

Nanotech and Biomedical as of today is much advanced to slow down aging process, as per our estimate, commercial application will be out within 5-7 years.

THEY HAD BETTER BE! Or its you I'll hunt down and strangle with my wrinkly old arms!:angry:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom