What's new

Worst part is, most Indians still believe they can win a war with China

How long Indian government will put delusional mirrors before the eyes & minds of their citizens by feeding them biased stories about their confontration on LAC with china.Indian media mainly news channels are broadcasting fairytales about India winning the battle even though it hasn't started yet.The mockery of news channels of India is hilarious.The data & ratio they show is completely out of imagination.It clearly shows how deep Modi & co is controlling the Indian media.They show exactly what fits them but how long.....

Hey Srinivas,

Weren't you saying China's economy was going to collapse in 2015/16?

How'd that work out for you?

I predicted a bubble and eventual recession, China is heading that way mate.

Really, that's what your Indian media told you? we have PDFers from many countries here in PDF, how about ask them to see how many believe India can defeat China.

I said that in Ladakh at this point of time India can beat PLA.

Reason why chinese FM and Defense ministers are signalling for peace talks in Moscow.

Did they kill someone? They couldn't hold a pilot for a fortnight. We got the Kashmir for good. Lol.

it is your atotang, isn't!!
But that Ang had been broken, twice. In 1948 and in 1962.

So despite losing half of your atotang, you are still keeping it!! :crazy: :sniper:

I predicted a bubble and eventual recession, China is heading that way mate.

So you are 4 years late on your prediction, and China is doing even better relatively than every other economy. The reality has turned out to not only show your prediction is wrong, the opposite of your prediction has come true.

China occupied an unguarded land which was once patrolled by both. It's not like they fought to win it. Only cheerleaders will think of it as a major success. It is infact their own admission that they never crossed into India. LAC is not where China's claim end you see. We still hold (just as they do) their claimed land (more than 150000 sq kms).

Don't just be mindless cheerleader.

An indian using words like mindless? Seriously? Who said they fought a war? The irony is that u ppl are ao dumb that u actually think ur smarter than others. They occupied ur land where, as u say u used to patrol, without a fight and u cant do anything about it. That area u cannot patrol anymore, ur air base and road is compromised and u make it look like its nothing. As far as their admission, of course they will never say they took indian land, they think its theirs, and that thinking keeps expanding. Dont worry, soon ull be giving same excuses for losing kashmir.

Doesn’t means it’s true.

You disappointed me without the customery cheerleading like other Pakistanis here :undecided:
Well if it's not true than what are you doing here?

Customary cheer leading can be found in Israel vs Arabian threads by the same sub-human islamaphobes who migrate to middle east in masses.

Well if it's not true than what are you doing here?

Customary cheer leading can be found in Israel vs Arabian threads by the same sub-human islamaphobes who migrate to middle east in masses.

Painting people of a whole region with a broad bigoted brush :( . Sort of opens a window into the working of your mind. It’s disturbing and sad.

1962 war was just a small scale fight. I don't understand why the Indians are always entangled with this fight. You know, they were slaughtered and ensalved by Brtithish for 100+ years, they can let the shame go but they can not forget a small war. weirdoes.

Remember how these guys were saying they will be a superpower by 2020? They don’t have basic sanitation and the braggarts think they are a superpower.

Most delusional group of people I’ve ever seen in my life. That whole country is a complete disaster.

Back
Top Bottom