What's new

Worst part is, most Indians still believe they can win a war with China

Remember how these guys were saying they will be a superpower by 2020? They don’t have basic sanitation and the braggarts think they are a superpower.

Most delusional group of people I’ve ever seen in my life. That whole country is a complete disaster.
It was 2010, then it was 2020, and now it probably is 2030. Check again in ten years and they will say 2040. These jokers won't be a superpower in the next 1000 years. Most likely, India will collapse into a bunch of states, as it should be.

1962 war was just a small scale fight. I don't understand why the Indians are always entangled with this fight. You know, they were slaughtered and ensalved by Brtithish for 100+ years, they can let the shame go but they can not forget a small war. weirdoes.
not even the british. they were conquered by a private corporation with 1000 men haha.

1962 war was just a small scale fight. I don't understand why the Indians are always entangled with this fight. You know, they were slaughtered and ensalved by Brtithish for 100+ years, they can let the shame go but they can not forget a small war. weirdoes.

IMO, it's due to their weird casteism mentality. They think whites are higher caste people, and orientals are lower.

IMO, it's due to their weird casteism mentality. They think whites are higher caste people, and orientals are lower.

If they think the whites are higher caste people, why they struggled to independence in the first place. I don't think this is the real reason. The Indians must have something in the mind we don't understand.

not even the british. they were conquered by a private corporation with 1000 men haha.

Again talking in 3rd person mode :no:

Your ancestors were under the British (1000 men) private corporation rule too.

Afghans, were then the real deal.

since when?

But u are an indian supporter.

he is an indian... trolls by various different names.. in WAFF he is known as Bun , here is also trolls under a Pakistani banner with ACM Tufail as his signature picture.

It's because people with inferiority complexes get much angrier when they believe an inferior has rebuffed them. India invaded China and then got angry when China beat the shit out of them.

Well, I am of the stock. So!!

The British got bloody noose in NWFP and tribal areas for 100 years. Fact.

Remember how these guys were saying they will be a superpower by 2020? They don’t have basic sanitation and the braggarts think they are a superpower.

Most delusional group of people I’ve ever seen in my life. That whole country is a complete disaster.

a quick example, so many Indians on twitter or on YouTube saying China need learn from ISRO, how delusional and stupid these Indians can be?

If they think the whites are higher caste people, why they struggled to independence in the first place. I don't think this is the real reason. The Indians must have something in the mind we don't understand.

Casteism is enshrined in their religion and inbeded in their DNA, and that dictates the way they think and act, consciously and subconsciously.

They gained independence from Brits in 40's along with many former British colonies, but in Indian's mind they somehow earned the "promotion" to be in a high caste, so they deserved to be the new colonial master over SA, and entitled to all British heritage, including territorial claims and prejudice.

They don't see Indian independence as an "Indian Revolution", they see it as a "British Promotion".

Last edited:
a quick example, so many Indians on twitter or on YouTube saying China need learn from ISRO, how delusional and stupid these Indians can be?

ISRO gets help from NASA. A few years ago Indian braggarts were repeating a hoax that 40% of NASA are Indians. Never trust an Indian. Biggest liars and braggarts on earth.

No one wants war but by god we'll defend our land. 43 soldiers who couldn't get a proper burial is a witness to it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom