What's new

Worst part is, most Indians still believe they can win a war with China

Stupid low IQ indians do not even know the definition criteria of slums are different in different countries.. Just like their 2 dollar/ day 'middle class', while by China's standard, they are poorer than beggars... LMAO...

By China's standard, all indians are poor. which is definitely TRUE:
View attachment 669957
That's because slums are prison cells for the poor.

If your kind paints all Pakistanis and muslims as atangwadis, Bangladeshis as leeches immigrant parasites, Chinese as copycats, nepalis and sri lanka as poor people, Then why can't I paint bhartis as bigots?? Besides I am doing it on this forum!
Want to know what's more sad? You on this forum and your kind working in Muslim and Christian countries. Despite being closeted racist and bigots.:disagree:

First and foremost you know nothing about me.

Secondly, why Indians can’t work in “muslim lands”? Majority Indians have good skills, hard working, adapt well to the local laws and are law abiding citizens.

Thirdly, this is the most important one, this is the 3rd time you are quoting that specific post of mine. My guess is you have not slept properly the past 5 days rethinking that post of mine over and over. Revisiting the workings of your brain it is getting weirder and sadder. Get out of the house, take a walk, watch a movie, do yoga.

India: We must work hard, or China will catch up with us in ten years.

I fail to understand, What makes Indians especially media tigers like moustache Bakshi’s over confident and over optimistic all the time? that they can win a war with China. But why a war. ??Still if China is adamant then
what must India do to counter China?
Talk Kashmir with Pak, matter is solved, and a guarantee to peace.

I fail to understand, What makes Indians especially media tigers like moustache Bakshi’s over confident and over optimistic all the time? that they can win a war with China. But why a war. ??Still if China is adamant then
what must India do to counter China?
Talk Kashmir with Pak, matter is solved, and a guarantee to peace.

Converting LOC to boundary is the best solution to guaranteed peace.

First and foremost you know nothing about me.

Secondly, why Indians can’t work in “muslim lands”? Majority Indians have good skills, hard working, adapt well to the local laws and are law abiding citizens.

Thirdly, this is the most important one, this is the 3rd time you are quoting that specific post of mine. My guess is you have not slept properly the past 5 days rethinking that post of mine over and over. Revisiting the workings of your brain it is getting weirder and sadder. Get out of the house, take a walk, watch a movie, do yoga.
Nobody here wants to know you? Why are you even here?

Hypocrisy much?

Refreshing coming from a indian troll on a Pakistani forum.

Nobody here wants to know you? Why are you even here?

Hypocrisy much?

Refreshing coming from a indian troll on a Pakistani forum.

1600568794000.jpeg

Yesterday I watched Indian media reports to get some updates. India media portrays as if China has lost 1000 KM of territory and is requesting to avoid a war. All analysts (without exception) were of opinion that India has an upper hand its military has gained advantageous positions against china. Some analysts were saying India has taken its mountains back which they had lost to China in 1962.

Now you cannot blame ordinary Indians for being Indians. They are made Indians that is why they act like one.

Back
Top Bottom