What's new

Worshippers dance with a human SKULL to appease Hindu deity and call for rainfall and a large harvest in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said earl
Yeah it was hinduism, all those things were present inside India for thousands of years and many more
You are proud to be enlightened by Islam, well enough. But your 'missionary roleplay' is not to be appreciated. Religion is a personal thing, keep it personal. If anyone from Hindus need to be 'enlightened', they have many persons around them to go for.

As I said earl
You are proud to be enlightened by Islam, well enough. But your 'missionary roleplay' is not to be appreciated. Religion is a personal thing, keep it personal. If anyone from Hindus need to be 'enlightened', they have many persons around them to go for.

Why isn't it to be appreciated???? That makes no sense

Unless I put a gun to someone's head and say change faith then why am I not able to say Islam was a salvation for our people and it will be for you

It would be very very selfish of me to hide Islam from other people

Why isn't it to be appreciated???? That makes no sense

Unless I put a gun to someone's head and say change faith then why am I not able to say Islam was a salvation for our people and it will be for you

It would be very very selfish of me to hide Islam from other people
No one asking you for hiding. But religion ia a personal affair and needed to be personal, but if anyone enquires you about your religion, you are free to explain him how great your religion is. "My religion is the only saviour of the world, so everyone must embrace it" kind of atitude is the basis of fanatism and goes gradually to the extent of 'pointing a gun on head and asking to embrace'. There are many people outside your religion, even outside any religion, and are probably doing well. They shall or shallnot get enlightened at their own will, no need to poke them with enlightment unless they are doing any harm to the society.
Sorry for being off topic.

People who celebrate "Halloween" should not comment on other people's customs.

IF that tribal was to go to the US he would be shocked to see people dress up as monsters and celebrating demons.

On another note, Where did they find the SKULL ? Did they rob some Muslim Grave to get it ?

why Rob when you can go down the river and pick up your mothers for free

if they look keenly your grand father and your Moms first boyfriend can also get recovered
F4E3D7C1-5CEA-4072-A52F-FB5F66220C58.jpeg

You will not be chopped up mate come on how likely would that be. The nearest I think I heard anything like this was in my village in Punjab is when you hear boys getting snatched and killed as some sort of sacrifice by women so they could have kids. That is babas making money or a toona even then i have never met anyone who it happened to so more an urban myth . India has tribes and i might not think this is normal but is to them live and let live. If like you said and it some sort of human sacrafice then the state police should stop it i think those skulls mummified like shrunken heads

I am sorry but you are deflecting the topic.
Narbali is a source of skulls, and part of a deviant Tantric ritual. Skulls from sacrifices are much treasured.
Narbali and Purushmedh is a problem in India and quite common.

See Links below :
1. Killer Godmen (Links)

2 . 12 Year old sacrificed ( Link )

A cursory search on human sacrifice in India will bring up many instances.

Here is a good source ( Link )

Narbali is a source of skulls, and part of a deviant Tantric ritual. Skulls from sacrifices are much treasured.

See Links below :
1. Killer Godmen (Links)

Not deflecting but telling you the only cases of human sacrifice i have heard of. When you say common how common is it I have never even heard of it. Does any Indian know of it I will admit my experience of my country limited to a few states around Punjab. I don't deflect I would admit the wrongs that go on in india we have loads of problems but never heard of this. I will cheak these links you provided

See Links below :
1. Killer Godmen (Links)

Here is a good source ( Link )
This is what i think i was talking about toona black magic killing to get favours . People go to a baba say they cant have kids the baba will say kill a child and you be blessed with a child. I think we talking about the same thing killing to get what you want . I have heard of this and my mom would tell my brother to be careful because he the firstborn son and they target never known anyone it happen to just thought it a mother scaring us to behave and stay together. I am all in favour to get the baba that direct this and hope they rot in prison same with. the killers

Looks like a tribal tradition and not linked to anything the scriptures teach the Puranas, Vedas, Gita etc.

May mildly disagree here, but that subject is outside the topic of the thread and forum rules.

Living on a spectrum with no real code, mores or ethics... justifying the unjustifiable.
Islam though has prescribed, discernable and distinct code of limitations.
When Islam allowed for divorce, in fact allowed women to seek it on irreconcilable differences, or allowed polygamy, or put a limit to it... societies had differing "values", some stricter, other lax and divorce only becoming legal in past century in most parts of world... considering themselves beacons of civilization, only to end up destroying the very structure of society and upending family altogether... finally ending on fleeting consent of individuals ... while family still exists and remains strong in Muslim societies.

So while you search the web for the frailty and fallibilty of Muslims, know that their actions remain judged... wrong remains wrong and a virtue remains as such. Judgement is promised on it's day and all intentions will be exposed.

Salvation is an aspiration, seeking it's course on the crutches of graciousness of The Almighty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Other Rules
Living on a spectrum with no real code, mores or ethics... justifying the unjustifiable.
Islam though has prescribed, discernable and distinct code of limitations.
When Islam allowed for divorce, in fact allowed women to seek it on irreconcilable differences, or allowed polygamy, or put a limit to it... societies had differing "values", some stricter, other lax and divorce only becoming legal in past century in most parts of world... considering themselves beacons of civilization, only to end up destroying the very structure of society and upending family altogether... finally ending on fleeting consent of individuals ... while family still exists and remains strong in Muslim societies.

So while you search the web for the frailty and fallibilty of Muslims, know that their actions remain judged... wrong remains wrong and a virtue remains as such. Judgement is promised on it's day and all intentions will be exposed.

Salvation is an aspiration, seeking it's course on the crutches of graciousness of The Almighty.

Don't you love it when people who think women's words is worth half that of a man, man can have 4 wives, but women cannot, men can own slaves, capture wives of enemies as salves, promote underage marriage and sex, justify killing of animals, advocate separate taxes based on religion, separate rights to people based on religion, preach to you about "Morals", "Ethics" and "Code" ?

Don't you love it when people who think women's words is worth half that of a man, man can have 4 wives, but women cannot, men can own slaves, capture wives of enemies as salves, promote underage marriage and sex, justify killing of animals, advocate separate taxes based on religion, separate rights to people based on religion, preach to you about "Morals", "Ethics" and "Code" ?
Tone down hyperbole and talk substance. Sift chaf from the grain and let's analyze injunctions, jurisprudence and limitations... and the alternative, perhaps your rhetoric...

Shall we?

Tone down hyperbole and talk substance. Sift chaf from the grain and let's analyze injunctions, jurisprudence and limitations... and the alternative, perhaps your rhetoric...

Shall we?

LOL. I would love nothing better.

Get permission from the Mods to do that and I will be more than happy to shatter your frail illusion.

LOL. I would love nothing better.

Get permission from the Mods to do that and I will be more than happy to shatter your frail illusion.

@waz or any moderators...
This "happy hindu lol" has nothing better then being,
happy to shatter your frail illusion.

Everything he has to say is and has been thoroughly debunked... a copy of this vitriol of his and like-minded should remain as a response and of Islamic discourse and it's narrative...
Perhaps even a source to learn or add something for those who may be interested.

He of course justifies vile evil practices in his tradition with actions known to be wrong and condemned in Islam... while pulling wool over the eyes of uninitiated reader on the context of rules based society in Islam, protections and rights guaranteed in Islam.

Him and his kind from time immemorial have objections on Islam's insurrection against vile, putrid and inhuman acts justified as culture, history, hallowed men and veneration of creation, people and depictions as a source of fleeting spirituality. Which incidentally is also why they do want to talk, compare and ridicule Islam but not their own beliefs and superstitions.

I can see through his hollow existence and his scramble for the straws.
So, if you may, allow him to bring it on and judge him on his language and content.
What he has posted are known talking points posted countless times and all over the net and equally debunked perhaps as many times if not more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom