What's new

Worshippers dance with a human SKULL to appease Hindu deity and call for rainfall and a large harvest in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
@waz or any moderators...
This "happy hindu lol" has nothing better then being,

Everything he has to say is and has been thoroughly debunked... a copy of this vitriol of his and like-minded should remain as a response and of Islamic discourse and it's narrative...
Perhaps even a source to learn or add something for those who may be interested.

He of course justifies vile evil practices in his tradition with actions known to be wrong and condemned in Islam... while pulling wool over the eyes of uninitiated reader on the context of rules based society in Islam, protections and rights guaranteed in Islam.

Him and his kind from time immemorial have objections on Islam's insurrection against vile, putrid and inhuman acts justified as culture, history, hallowed men and veneration of creation, people and depictions as a source of fleeting spirituality. Which incidentally is also why they do want to talk, compare and ridicule Islam but not their own beliefs and superstitions.

I can see through his hollow existence and his scramble for the straws.
So, if you may, allow him to bring it on and judge him on his language and content.
What he has posted are known talking points posted countless times and all over the net and equally debunked perhaps as many times if not more.

:lol: ........................... :lol: ........................... :lol:

I think I have proved my point. Thank you for playing along.

[emoji38] ........................... [emoji38] ........................... [emoji38]

I think I have proved my point. Thank you for playing along.
Of course!

But I do have a question, why the emoji?
It's not just you... net is filled with soiled hindus responding with a set of emojis.
Showing nerves, intimidation falling somewhere between a qualifier and a contempt smile...
This though is not unique to online only... hindu bobble head is quite infamous on it's perpetually puzzled depiction...
Bemused, baffled and embarrassed!
Yet to see a hindu who talks without donning a fake smile and bobble...
Seriously though?

There are hundreds of form of this rituals, walking with human skull is not a part of majority of them. Though this is not so catchy in the eyes of outsiders, it is neither to be proud of nor of shame, everyone take it just as a ritual, still much better than killing, torturing or converting people in the name of religion.

I agree, the rest of India could learn a fair bit from them.

Next time, before you resort to flame bait through lies perpetuated to help you feel better, notice the very transparent glass walls you are looking through.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom