What's new

Worried Indian Army Witnessing Huge PLA Build up on LAC with Massive Live Fire Exercises Nearby

usa waited for 20 years before they try this hard to contain china. In 2001 9/11 happened and usa got new enemy Muslims and Islamic countries. They were busy with Islamic terrorists etc etc. In early 2000 us was worried china rising too fast but because of sept 11 they got distracted.

Now in 2020 usa finally got it focus on china its too little too late.

What can china learn from usa mistakes?

Dont wait 20 years to contain india. Do it now before too late. India is weak... divided and have many weak points. From hostile neighbors to there own muslim population to kashmir separation to north east. For china you guys need to find those week points and keep pushing those. If china can contain india now there wont be any bigger enemy you will have in future. At least not in asia who you have long border.

And china dont need to go to war. There are many ways china Can keep up pressure on india. I think Chinese leaders already know this. You can just connect the dots.
No war, won't succeed.

The stupidity of US is, they can start war in 2000. Russia is very weak back then. China has very limited options to respond.

China should make judgement now, ally with both Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Bhutan. Give India a punch.
India has very limited options to respond. Conventional? India is on weak position. Nuke? Pakistan and China don't fear at all.
India either go arm race with both Pakistan and China, or give up land.

India can buy weapons from west and Russia, fine.
China can provide weapons to Pakistan for free, all domestic made.

Allies are temporary, Race is permanent

No war, won't succeed.

The stupidity of US is, they can start war in 2000. Russia is very weak back then. China has very limited options to respond.

China should make judgement now, ally with both Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Bhutan. Give India a punch.
India has very limited options to respond. Conventional? India is on weak position. Nuke? Pakistan and China don't fear at all.
India either go arm race with both Pakistan and China, or give up land.

India can buy weapons from west and Russia, fine.
China can provide weapons to Pakistan for free, all domestic made.
exactly.

chinese army seems to be the longest waiting battle ready army in the world... waiting since 50 years now. not firing a bullet....
Do it now. India under BJP can not get Muslim support. Once BJP overthrown, India either get rid of Hindutva or divided.

actually its very easy to overthrow xi and his ccp right now. this is the weakest time for them. so they creating this artificial standoff everywhere... be is south china sea or India border.
their handling of wuhan virus is criticized,
death of Li Wenliang is criticized
Treatment of Hong Kong people is criticized

chinese industry under preassure, ccp is not making them enough money to run....

Soon it will be only xi and global times running the ccp and pla.

I swear to god I expected Chinese to do something.
They have mobilising for two weeks showing us how serious they are
The Pakistanis were doing cartwheels in Kurta pyjamas and celebrating like Kashmir was free.
And two weeks later their Chinese superpower is sitting playing cards and watching western ****
What goes with this super power

You guys are sharing sensitive data.

IM going to send this to my cousin in Punjab india :-):-):-)

And he can take to this to Air Force

Thank you

ERR seriously guys I THINK PLAAF is the least scary of the 3 services .

They J20 biut they are too few in number and not a Stealth in class of F35 OR F22 .

They have Flankers so do We
They Have J10 we Mig29 & Mirage2000

Numbers we can match as they only have 160 fighter in this theatre

What scares me is Their army
Their rocket and missle drone firepower
Their Cyber warefare

BUT MY BIGGEST FEAR IS OUR leaders and militarys appeasement doctrine towards china

YOU CAN TELL WE ARE SCARED but PUTTING on brave face

IF it was PAKISTAN we would be at your THROATS.

China is TOO POWERFUL and WE KNOW IT

YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT MODI IS quiet as a mouse...…….. I bet his ringing Trump & putin
Indians pull out entire airforce when in CO flict with the western neighbor but expect China to keep available weapons only in western theatre like there is done kind of barrier

YOUR BLAH BLAH BLAH MEANS YOU'RE DISMISSED
All caps- I rest my case- Petulant Child.
upload_2020-6-15_16-32-57.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom