What's new

Worried Indian Army Witnessing Huge PLA Build up on LAC with Massive Live Fire Exercises Nearby

china did good job by keeping russians and most Europeans out of US china tension. If you guys can do same with south korea japan and ASEAN then usa cant do much.

India is being opportunistic and want to take full benefit of anti china tensions with usa and west.

So china dont have choice but to crank up the pressure. China should step up its game on china india border....bay of bengal and indian ocean. You have good allies in south asia. Myanmar pakistan and nepal can be vital asset to destabilize india and keep up the tension. Try to do same in north east india. If china really want to tighten the screw on Indians they have the capability now. But it wont be if you wait another 10 years.
Do it now. India under BJP can not get Muslim support. Once BJP overthrown, India either get rid of Hindutva or divided.

Do it now. India under BJP can not get Muslim support. Once BJP overthrown, India either get rid of Hindutva or divided.

Yes it's good for India as well, we can get rid of all the enemies at once.

:sniper:Still waiting for Chinese attack supported by Pakistan and Indian Muslim.

So you think Indian Muslims are India enemies. No wonder India have plenty enemies, you guys are just good at making enemies from neutrals.
It's good for u guys still you are not willing to act. Time for action now.

Yes I am. Deference means deterring another from using nukes not nuking another country when u are gonna lose a skirmish. Are you so afraid of losing that you need to commit suicide? That doesn't sound like the confident Indian I knew. Lol

Correct deterring the greedy Chinese from their evil designs- Not afraid just keeping the Chinese from tiltling the balance. Thats the reason India or China wont really attack each other- You are smart enough , I hope to understand why!

Damn, now I want to watch the whole thing

Yes yes, the poor Chinese have mobilized their WW2 weapons because they are living in 1962 even today.

F**king daydreaming wannabe cowboy.

P.S. correct me if I'm wrong, but werent you the cowards who couldnt stop them? Even if it means shooting them? You shoot your weapons daily/nightly on LOC... why not LAC?
India lost a war in 1962, fair and square (Let me correct you- India fought a war and lost - To be a winner you should first know how to lose)- India just pays back at the LOC , including killing the ones who try crossing the LOC, daily and nightly.

modi could have prevented the massacre but chose not too,When ehsan called him his response was "oi your not dead yet" according to the survivors in delaware. You are the minority when you say that following.
It's not Pakistanis you have to worry about on this forum anymore but harassment from your own fellow countrymen.
You said Modi was Convicted, I said he was Acquitted. Pakistan should not worry about harassment within India- Its our own internal issue and will be dealt with under the Indian Penal code.

And what is the proof that your uncle is in front line and you're not lying
and if China had not captured your land then why you suggest we will use nuke China, if everything normal but just a little tension on LAC

but i don't blame you because you have a culture/religion which believes in lying and deception
Do I care what you think-Lying or not- I know what is the truth- There is tension on the LAC, no one wants a war especially when the whole world is tackling so many issues- Who cares what you think-(I am proud of my culture and religion-no issues there- You are dismissed - Thats all.

Don't cry like a b!tch when Pakistan and China beat you.

So far India as a supapowa has NOT done anything impressive. You can NOT name one thing India did better than China, not a single case.

You guys are amazing. We love China and PLA.

As the tensions between China and India are on the rise, all PLAAF fighters and Airfields along the LAC are ready and await orders. Long range radars have been installed at the Hotan AB to keep an eye deep inside India.
Eaam68QVAAA4_Ia

Eaam7pRU8AAuTa7

Chinese latest jets are also queuing up.
Eaam6BRU0AA7kfh

Eaam8TdUMAEPatj

This is the image of just Hotan AB, good luck to the Chinese friends.
RIP Mahabarat.

Correct deterring the greedy Chinese from their evil designs- Not afraid just keeping the Chinese from tiltling the balance. Thats the reason India or China wont really attack each other- You are smart enough , I hope to understand why!

India lost a war in 1962, fair and square (Let me correct you- India fought a war and lost - To be a winner you should first know how to lose)- India just pays back at the LOC , including killing the ones who try crossing the LOC, daily and nightly.

You said Modi was Convicted, I said he was Acquitted. Pakistan should not worry about harassment within India- Its our own internal issue and will be dealt with under the Indian Penal code.

Do I care what you think-Lying or not- I know what is the truth- There is tension on the LAC, no one wants a war especially when the whole world is tackling so many issues- Who cares what you think-(I am proud of my culture and religion-no issues there- You are dismissed - Thats all.
You're self dismiss yourself
World MEDIA is lying that Chinese captured your land and you're still lying.
You're the biggest mess/THREAT for the peace of subcontinent and for the region
JAY TERRORIST HIND

You're self dismiss yourself
World MEDIA is lying that Chinese captured your land and you're still lying.
You're the biggest mess/THREAT for the peace of subcontinent and for the region
JAY TERRORIST HIND
Triggered- Love it- Now stand down-you are dismissed.

Triggered- Love it- Now stand down-you are dismissed.
You're dismissing yourself trolling you're the biggest problem in the subcontinent no country in subcontinent is with you you have the problem wih Bangladeshi/Bhutan/Nepal/Sri Lanka/Myanmar

You're dismissing yourself trolling you're the biggest problem in the subcontinent no country in subcontinent is with you you have the problem wih Bangladeshi/Bhutan/Nepal/Sri Lanka/Myanmar
Blah Blah Blah-
upload_2020-6-15_11-54-18.jpeg

usa waited for 20 years before they try this hard to contain china. In 2001 9/11 happened and usa got new enemy Muslims and Islamic countries. They were busy with Islamic terrorists etc etc. In early 2000 us was worried china rising too fast but because of sept 11 they got distracted.

Now in 2020 usa finally got it focus on china its too little too late.

What can china learn from usa mistakes?

Dont wait 20 years to contain india. Do it now before too late. India is weak... divided and have many weak points. From hostile neighbors to there own muslim population to kashmir separation to north east. For china you guys need to find those week points and keep pushing those. If china can contain india now there wont be any bigger enemy you will have in future. At least not in asia who you have long border.

And china dont need to go to war. There are many ways china Can keep up pressure on india. I think Chinese leaders already know this. You can just connect the dots.

Back
Top Bottom