What's new

Worried Indian Army Witnessing Huge PLA Build up on LAC with Massive Live Fire Exercises Nearby

indians should focus on getting air a superiority . this wont help in case of a conflict As CHINESE have clear air superiority and all indian military deployments will be a target practice for them if war brokeout.

are you effing kidding me or are you an absolute and utter moron. it's been there since before 2012 put up by your "gallant" sainiks and photographed by Daniel Berehulak in 2012 for Getty Images

Talking about Aksai Chin, Nehru said the following in Indian Parliament:

Not a single blade of grass grows there.

Modi is also following the same policy. India does not want to fight.

If Pakistanis are interested they are welcome to fight China. We are not interested.

Military observers agree that the recent maneuvering and exercises of troops by PLA and now India are connected with the recent border tensions between them two.
Earlier Chinese Type 99 main battle tanks attached to a brigade under the PLA 76th Group Army participated in exercises in mountainous plateau terrain near the LAC .
Recently Chinese Type 15 were spotted participating in a exercise in a low temperature mountainous plateau region .An infantry battalion at the PLA Tibet Military Region recently organized infantry-tank cooperation drills at an undisclosed location(LADAKH) at an elevation of more than 4,700 meters, putting the troops' teamwork and rapid-response capabilities to a comprehensive test.
Meanwhile the Indians have been conducting similar warfare practices in LADAKH with their T 90s(First video is of Type 15 and second is Indian T 90s).

This T-90s clips isnt even from 2020.
Moreover it wasn't about land grab, more about showing the region that USA isnt your neighbor, by the time they come ( if they do),it already would have turned shameful.
Secondly, T-90 and T-72 can only operate on ladak plains, not at site of conflict at present.
If was the operational planner from opposite party, i would just totally avoid the planes of ladak and let that heavy armour sit there waiting and wasting time. Use lighter equipment and concentrate elsewhere.
Its quite apparent that china didn't send boots to fight and capture, they would have consolidated better positions and moved deeper when they had superiority in numbers and equipment for first week or so.
They just advanced till their own claim line and proved that india isnt going to do anything about it. See!
Its kills two birds with one small stone, shows India that it wouldn't be wise to pick a fight with whole neighborhood, shows USA that India isn't in position as imagined by their grand design.
China may very well move back to where they previously were with a deal.

Talking about Aksai Chin, Nehru said the following in Indian Parliament:

Not a single blade of grass grows there.

Modi is also following the same policy. India does not want to fight.

If Pakistanis are interested they are welcome to fight China. We are not interested.
सवाल गंधम जवाब चन्ना I give up.

This T-90s clips isnt even from 2020.
Moreover it wasn't about land grab, more about showing the region that USA isnt your neighbor, by the time they come ( if they do),it already would have turned shameful.
Secondly, T-90 and T-72 can only operate on ladak plains, not at site of conflict at present.
If was the operational planner from opposite party, i would just totally avoid the planes of ladak and let that heavy armour sit there waiting and wasting time. Use lighter equipment and concentrate elsewhere.
Its quite apparent that china didn't send boots to fight and capture, they would have consolidated better positions and moved deeper when they had superiority in numbers and equipment for first week or so.
They just advanced till their own claim line and proved that india isnt going to do anything about it. See!
Its kills two birds with one small stone, shows India that it wouldn't be wise to pick a fight with whole neighborhood, shows USA that India isn't in position as imagined by their grand design.
China may very well move back to where they previously were with a deal.
So far they won't move back unless given some concession. China did advance deeper into ladakh in 62 but withdrew to more defensible positions afterwards.

indians should focus on getting air a superiority . this wont help in case of a conflict As CHINESE have clear air superiority and all indian military deployments will be a target practice for them if war brokeout.
Frankly, I'm sure IAF & IN can hold their ground against PLAAF & PLAN respectively. Even a direct infantry assault with mechanized columns by PLA can be warded off by IA but what's really concerning is their Rocket force

IF ANY NATION WAS SERIOUS about armed conflict or trying to annex land ie Ladakh thry would not simply show case equipment in vedios .

They would strike without warning with lightening speed.

eg Israelis Or USA . generally

CHINA is just propaganda . Hoping India will back down and not demand a return to STATUS QUO having got scared by Chinease vedios of tanks planes drones missles and rockets.

TO DATE india has merely tried to match boot for boot tank for tank missle to missle.

Lets see what happens
Then you have NOT read Art of War. India will lose the land, and political stance again. And BJP are in dilemma that, either lose a war or election or both.

You said you give up. That's why. :D
you mean between me and maybazaar. he was deliberately twisting the conversation to explain away the current predicament modi is in.

"we are peaceniks is why we don't retaliate against China".

as if he were trained in an RSS shakha. kill the weak preach peace to the strong

you mean between me and maybazaar. he was deliberately twisting the conversation to explain away the current predicament modi is in.

"we are peaceniks is why we don't retaliate against China".

as if he were trained in an RSS shakha. kill the weak preach peace to the strong
Don't you think that's a girl? I have a feeling it's a aunty. :lol:

Don't you think that's a girl? I have a feeling it's a aunty. :lol:
I pay no mind to their genders, if n when I dislike them, I refer to them as he/she/it (that is when talking to a 3rd person)

Back
Top Bottom