What's new

Worried Indian Army Witnessing Huge PLA Build up on LAC with Massive Live Fire Exercises Nearby

Factually incorrect- He was not "Convicted" of the massacre!- Modi and his party is part of the Crazies, I am aligned there- But on the whole Indian in India dont have dreams of Akhand Bharat- BS.
Love listening to diaspora Indians banging on about how India is all yoga and Bollywood and stuff. A day after shoving this smokescreen narrative down everyone's gob, it's a sell-out at "Howdi Modi". Check where the money goes from the mega-temples in UK and USA too. There's a reason BJP is loaded and Congress is eating grass.

Psychologically scared, Vocally dysfunctional and Emotionally battered Modi has found an alternative way to run his country!
Is he marking his run up? Right arm medium?

India just pays back at the LOC , including killing the ones who try crossing the LOC, daily and nightly.
Look, why not just put an Indian flag up? Nobody will think any less of you for it. I promise.

AIK D/BUMM DISMISS-
images
Outstanding barrage of memes btw.

Look, why not just put an Indian flag up? Nobody will think any less of you for it. I promise.
Why would I do that?- I am an American of Indian Origin- Also I dont have silly feelings on what others think of me- Its a Forum chief, not Shaadi.com.

There's a reason BJP is loaded and Congress is eating grass.
Its a cycle- Congress was loaded until 2014-Its BJP's turn now-Thats the way it works in politics.

Correct deterring the greedy Chinese from their evil designs- Not afraid just keeping the Chinese from tiltling the balance. Thats the reason India or China wont really attack each other- You are smart enough , I hope to understand why!

India lost a war in 1962, fair and square (Let me correct you- India fought a war and lost - To be a winner you should first know how to lose)- India just pays back at the LOC , including killing the ones who try crossing the LOC, daily and nightly.

You said Modi was Convicted, I said he was Acquitted. Pakistan should not worry about harassment within India- Its our own internal issue and will be dealt with under the Indian Penal code.

Do I care what you think-Lying or not- I know what is the truth- There is tension on the LAC, no one wants a war especially when the whole world is tackling so many issues- Who cares what you think-(I am proud of my culture and religion-no issues there- You are dismissed - Thats all.
Who said we are worried? We don't care frankly but your fellow country men pretend to be the champion of human rights in Asia and falsely proclaim to be a democracy. As far as modi being convicted or acquitted doesn't matter as long as he keeps Pakistan out of his hate mongering politics.

Who said we are worried? We don't care frankly but your fellow country men pretend to be the champion of human rights in Asia and falsely proclaim to be a democracy. As far as modi being convicted or acquitted doesn't matter as long as he keeps Pakistan out of his hate mongering politics.
Good to know that you are not worried, good choice.- Like it or not, India is a democracy what you say on PDF is only your narrative/Opinion, in reality India is considered as a Democracy on the world stage.It really does not matter if Modi keeps repeating Pakistan to meet his politics goal- Nothing you or I can do anything about it.

Good to know that you are not worried, good choice.- Like it or not, India is a democracy what you say on PDF is only your narrative/Opinion, in reality India is considered as a Democracy on the world stage.It really does not matter if Modi keeps repeating Pakistan to meet his politics goal- Nothing you or I can do anything about it.
North korea also considers itself a democracy and in a real democracy the rights of a minority are protected.
What goals? Dude hasn't achieved anything yet so far? ghar wapsi was a disaster,Removal of 370 a disaster,Picking a fight with Pakistan probably the biggest disaster. Poorly handling the situation at lac disaster. What's next buying rafales irking russia?

I swear to god I expected Chinese to do something.
They have mobilising for two weeks showing us how serious they are
The Pakistanis were doing cartwheels in Kurta pyjamas and celebrating like Kashmir was free.
And two weeks later their Chinese superpower is sitting playing cards and watching western ****
What goes with this super power

Pakistan has understand now that Chinese are good for nothing.

Even a short conflict would be interesting purely from a military viewpoint.
Todays news that 12000 labourers have reached the under discussion road site in India for speeding the work up , must be pretty galling for the Chinese.
They are working literally under the nose of Chinese army , while Chinese are negotiating to stop them.
China has bitten off too much to swallow.

Even a short conflict would be interesting purely from a military viewpoint.
Todays news that 12000 labourers have reached the under discussion road site in India for speeding the work up , must be pretty galling for the Chinese.
They are working literally under the nose of Chinese army , while Chinese are negotiating to stop them.
China has bitten off too much to swallow.
When Galvan valley is controlled by PLA, it's stupid to keep building the road while the middle of the road is in PLA's hand.

You sure have some time to keep interacting with these super-credible folks here lol. :lol:

Just let em burn dude (this is their desperate outlet place to get away from stark void reality of what their lot have actually achieved on the issue they blab/divert on others as emotions need).

Achieve the reality as adjudged by those that matter on the matter at hand (actual peers we can learn from, not backward thinking + chip on shoulder twits) in the end (where this lot all inevitable end up in for greener pastures and squawk from there too)...and keep improving on it (there will be spurts of reversals and progress...but overall objective is to learn and get better long term) with time:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_in_the_World

430px-Freedom_in_the_World_2019_by_Freedom_House.svg.png

Classification of countries according to the Freedom House's Freedom in the World 2019 survey, concerning the state of world freedom in 2018.

430px-Electoral_democracies.png

Countries designated "electoral democracies" in Freedom House's Freedom in the World 2020 survey, covering the year 2019

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_House_(Roxbury,_Massachusetts)

The Economist EIU:

20180203_WOC667.png

2019 index:

433px-2019_Democracy_index.svg.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Index

CATO, Fraser, Euro-epicentre, Heritage group....you name it, it keeps going on and on.

We should not concern much what people from "hybrid" (fauj cabal) and authoritarian regime (fauj-entirety) countries spout on us, before fixing their own crap to even try to start to register in credible category for it.

So stop wasting time with these inane repetitive replies you and others get in to so much....for simple last word in some forum full of certain complexes and echo chamber-stronking.

When Galvan valley is controlled by PLA, it's stupid to keep building the road while the middle of the road is in PLA's hand.
You can overlook but no part of under construction is in Chinese hands. The area between Indian LAC and Chinese LAC , basically the common patrolling area has been occupied. The Chinese want the road and bridges being built un Indian LAC to be stopped, which ofcourse is not going to happen .
Its interesting that until a few decades back , India deliberately did not develop infrastructure close to the lac , reasoning that a bad road network impedes any possible Chinese advance. But now India has the confidence and the capability to build right upto the lac. Its the Chinese now who fear that India has eyes on its side of the border and is trying to stop the infrastructure building. How times change.

You can overlook but no part of under construction is in Chinese hands. The area between Indian LAC and Chinese LAC , basically the common patrolling area has been occupied. The Chinese want the road and bridges being built un Indian LAC to be stopped, which ofcourse is not going to happen .
Its interesting that until a few decades back , India deliberately did not develop infrastructure close to the lac , reasoning that a bad road network impedes any possible Chinese advance. But now India has the confidence and the capability to build right upto the lac. Its the Chinese now who fear that India has eyes on its side of the border and is trying to stop the infrastructure building. How times change.

They have clumsy repetitive behaviour these china-stronk posters and their effeminate cheerleading brigade.

Saw it all happen in Doklam too, there is phase 1, phase 2 and phase 3 to all this silliness in this forum....all because they have to cherry pick (from indian media drama etc, none of which they really have in their own countries to do) very selectively to sustain psyche in small increments of days and weeks...and then treat as nightmare (to have amnesia over) after months when its all over and result is counter to what was blabbed about for emotional sustenance lol.

It's always best to let time show final results for the waaaah-drama here.

@Nilgiri good post but we should distance ourselves from the economist and other british , western surveys. They are highly jaundiced. Pakistanis dont really claim to be democratic or in love with the concept. They prefer their army ruling the country.

@viva_zhao your xi guys is involving himself in too many conflicts at a time of great trial for the global community. I don't what the thinking is but these steps leave a legacy of mistrust and betrayal for the Chinese all over the world.
You Chinese should vote xi out.

Back
Top Bottom