What's new

Worried Indian Army Witnessing Huge PLA Build up on LAC with Massive Live Fire Exercises Nearby

I am not saying they are be-all end-all to treat as gospel truth (trust me I have debated much on this).

But just to give an idea of what the "deep state" + "deep media" groups in the western countries this lot end up in (for bread and butter, and then be hypocrite ingrates there so much of time) actually think and adjudge these folks home countries on the issue.

i.e simply tellin em to go pound sand is best.....from far more credible places they often have to live in and/or type language (English) of to interact here in first place

No need to get into childish sandcastle competition (with sand throwing into eyes like kiddo fight) here on forum too much.
Yup some of them are too obvious, like a 'Indian Hyderabadi' teaching me about sikhs , when i am a punjabi in Punjab.
This forum tolerates a lot of off topic nonsense, i guess for the traffic.

And for the record, my dislike for the British is exponentially higher than any other country.

Modi has stuck two fingers at Chinese intimidation.
They where trying to scare India into stop building the road.
So modi brings in 12000 more labourers to double the effort to finish it.
They have the heights they can watch
We are building the road.
Next more bases
More airfields

Lol..... so you just share some pics of runway showing fighter jets and concluding that PLAAF is waiting for the orders to attack India???? Very funny..... share some source about PLAAF waiting....

bhai hawai hamle ke liye guts hone padte hai jo China ke paas nahi hai.....

Go and do learn some YOGA..... as at the end of the situation your beloved Dragon is gonna disappoint you.....
They already have attacked, no country is stupid enough to waste its weapons and ammo if they can capture a territory without fighting. China is sitting in your territory and bringing more troops and weapons so onus is on you to start the war with use of weapons not them.

Modi can not risk his political carrier by simply hiding Chinese occupation of Indian land. He will better fight than surrendering to China. So all Chinese thing is BS until proven otherwise. Simple fact, if Modi govt can checkmate China in Doklam that is not even our land, then why he will keep quiet on this.

Modi has stuck two fingers at Chinese intimidation.
They where trying to scare India into stop building the road.
So modi brings in 12000 more labourers to double the effort to finish it.
They have the heights they can watch
We are building the road.
Next more bases
More airfields

Next base will be in Tibbet.

You sure have some time to keep interacting with these super-credible folks here lol. :lol:

Just let em burn dude (this is their desperate outlet place to get away from stark void reality of what their lot have actually achieved on the issue they blab/divert on others as emotions need).

Achieve the reality as adjudged by those that matter on the matter at hand (actual peers we can learn from, not backward thinking + chip on shoulder twits) in the end (where this lot all inevitable end up in for greener pastures and squawk from there too)...and keep improving on it (there will be spurts of reversals and progress...but overall objective is to learn and get better long term) with time:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_in_the_World

430px-Freedom_in_the_World_2019_by_Freedom_House.svg.png

Classification of countries according to the Freedom House's Freedom in the World 2019 survey, concerning the state of world freedom in 2018.

430px-Electoral_democracies.png

Countries designated "electoral democracies" in Freedom House's Freedom in the World 2020 survey, covering the year 2019

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_House_(Roxbury,_Massachusetts)

The Economist EIU:

20180203_WOC667.png

2019 index:

433px-2019_Democracy_index.svg.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Index

CATO, Fraser, Euro-epicentre, Heritage group....you name it, it keeps going on and on.

We should not concern much what people from "hybrid" (fauj cabal) and authoritarian regime (fauj-entirety) countries spout on us, before fixing their own crap to even try to start to register in credible category for it.

So stop wasting time with these inane repetitive replies you and others get in to so much....for simple last word in some forum full of certain complexes and echo chamber-stronking.

I know- Oh well-I am just trying to give them a different perspective to the other narrative that they get, but off course denial and deflection is something we cant do anything about- I infact dont have anything against Pakistan or its people, they are just like anyone else and I have great friends here in the US and am surprised, with both Indians as well as Pakistanis on how they conduct themselfes here on PDF- :pakistan:

North korea also considers itself a democracy and in a real democracy the rights of a minority are protected.
What goals? Dude hasn't achieved anything yet so far? ghar wapsi was a disaster,Removal of 370 a disaster,Picking a fight with Pakistan probably the biggest disaster. Poorly handling the situation at lac disaster. What's next buying rafales irking russia?
I think the minute you bought "North Korea into the discussion as a democracy- we are done here- Everything else you posted below that is a wasted effort- Anyway, thanks for playing.

chinese have one child policy and they dont want to die . indian media
chinese air force can not fight india as Chinese pilots fly low level they are scared of hieght .indian media
chinese navy can not fight as they are scared of water .indian media
chinese are short in height they can not fight . indian media
chinese turned atheists they dont want to die for country . indian media
:rofl:

na kar bhai :cray:

Galwan Kangri 1 ridge is the main Vantage point the Indians desperately want back. Yesterday deadly skirmishes took place in the same area. If PLA manage to hold it ,areas from DBO(near Siachin) to Pangang lake become vulnerable for the Indians.

Sitting within few KMs from the Shyok river and the Daulat Beg Oldi road(DBO), the Chinese command all the vantage points in the Galwan valley. The 255 km Darbukh-Shyok-DBO (DSDBO) road goes straight up to the Brigade HQ in DBO, and is the main supply route to the Siachin Glacier as well.
EZMnJemWkAEinUD.jpg

CHINESE POSITIONS IN GALWAN
The Chinese hold the heights here, with all Indian positions within their gun sights. The Indian Shyok Company is sitting ducks here. The LAC shown in Red is approximate ,news of occupation of further peaks is heard!
EaZ3fIzXsAEancB

Another view.
KDIL87iCob.jpg

INDIAN ARMY POSITIONS
Indian Army is camped at the base of the Shyok river and the DBO road. The Chinese can easily target them and retake their positions .

EaZ0QV3XsAAm8-I

EaZ0L7BXgAAa7h6

CONCLUSION
The Chinese are not happy with the construction of a bridge nearby on the Shyok river. Will they wait for it to be operational!.Presently the Chinese are busy consolidating the captured territory. If they try to come down further to the Shyok-DBO road and push towards the DBO base, India's access to Siachin will be cut off, DBO airfield will be taken and the entire Eastern Ladakh will fall in their hands. Seeing their historical trends they will try the PUSH at their convenience and at the time of their choosing. Whether it will be earlier or later, the ball is now in Indian court, let them decide.
i hope they do..and force india to withdrawal from siachen..has been a waste of resources for both countries

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom