What's new

Worried Indian Army Witnessing Huge PLA Build up on LAC with Massive Live Fire Exercises Nearby

You guys are sharing sensitive data.

IM going to send this to my cousin in Punjab india :-):-):-)

And he can take to this to Air Force

Thank you

ERR seriously guys I THINK PLAAF is the least scary of the 3 services .

They J20 biut they are too few in number and not a Stealth in class of F35 OR F22 .

They have Flankers so do We
They Have J10 we Mig29 & Mirage2000

Numbers we can match as they only have 160 fighter in this theatre

What scares me is Their army
Their rocket and missle drone firepower
Their Cyber warefare

BUT MY BIGGEST FEAR IS OUR leaders and militarys appeasement doctrine towards china

YOU CAN TELL WE ARE SCARED but PUTTING on brave face

IF it was PAKISTAN we would be at your THROATS.

China is TOO POWERFUL and WE KNOW IT

YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT MODI IS quiet as a mouse...…….. I bet his ringing Trump & putin

Sure you would. A bit like you were on 27/02/2020..........:azn:

The Dragon has already done more than enough. That they have kept you cucks dancing for a month now is quite enough. Nepal's sudden powerplay is no coincidence either. War or no war, the diplomatic embarrassment Hindustan has suffered will have repercussions for years. It's still only you pdf and social media clowns who are waving the flag defiantly, while Modi sits quietly in self-isolation sipping tea.

Modi's silence is the single most bizarre and troubling thing to come out of this for Indians - it's a complete admission of weakness, helplessness even. Events seem to be dictating to Modi, instead of the other way around.

China now knows what it can do to India should the need ever arise. India will have to contend with an indomitable dragon, an imperious markhoor, and from out of nowhere, an angry yak for about a decade or so.

Firstly no matter what you guys think fact is If China is really very very serious about fighting a big war with India and capture LADAKH then by now they would have started capturing whole Ladakh now...

They know very well that for mere 60 sq kms India or no country for that matter will immediately launch an offensive against massive force like China... Rather they will seek negotiations....

Especially now when world is fighting with Corona with weaker economy....See the timing cowards have chosen...

This is the reason these cowards are sitting on very very small land which is only worth negotiation and not immediate military action...They are taking all precaution to not to let things turn too dirty by capturing further land....

If you think coward Chinese will even in their wildest dream challenge India by launching full blown air strikes on India to capture complete Ladakh or Arunachal then I am sorry you are wasting your money and time on a LAME HORSE....

Mark my words or keep me quoted here.....

THIS SITUATION WILL LAST LONG FOR MORE THAN 73 DAYS (DOKLAM STAND OFF TIME) & CHINA AFTER SATISFYING THEIR BADLY HURT EGO IN DOKLAM WILL GO BACK....

No matter how many Fighters, Tanks or Artillery they deploy and publish them on the web.... If you really want to fight you will come SURPRISINGLY and start the total Ladakh operation instead of sitting on small peace of land for months and showing your build up.... Real attacker will prefer SURPRISE ELEMENT rather than posting pictures on the web.....

COWARD PLAAF WAITING FOR ORDERS TO ATTACK INDIA... HAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

- PRTP GWD[/QUOTE]
Are you Punjabi?

- PRTP GWD

- PRTP GWD
Yes buddy 100% jat Punjabi boy.....
Stone throw away from Lahore Pakistan.
Near my village last year I was standing on my cousins kothi on beautiful sunny February day and from Adhampur air force base three mig29 rawed past at tree top height. I heard them.first for about 25 seconds it was so loud.
I could see the pilot it was majestic sight

Are these Chinese pilots are as good as Pakistani Pilots. If yes then it's case of concern. Pakistan should send their Pilots to help Chinese AF like you did in 67 Israel Arab war. This will be morale booster for PLAF

Last edited:
Lol, hope after that throat u will wake up from ur dream
You guys are sharing sensitive data.

IM going to send this to my cousin in Punjab india :-):-):-)

And he can take to this to Air Force

Thank you

ERR seriously guys I THINK PLAAF is the least scary of the 3 services .

They J20 biut they are too few in number and not a Stealth in class of F35 OR F22 .

They have Flankers so do We
They Have J10 we Mig29 & Mirage2000

Numbers we can match as they only have 160 fighter in this theatre

What scares me is Their army
Their rocket and missle drone firepower
Their Cyber warefare

BUT MY BIGGEST FEAR IS OUR leaders and militarys appeasement doctrine towards china

YOU CAN TELL WE ARE SCARED but PUTTING on brave face

IF it was PAKISTAN we would be at your THROATS.

China is TOO POWERFUL and WE KNOW IT

YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT MODI IS quiet as a mouse...…….. I bet his ringing Trump & putin

Are these Chinese pilots are as good as Pakistani Pilots. If yes then it's case of concern. Pakistan should send their Pilots to help Chinese AF like the did in 67 Israel Arab war. This will be morale booster for PLAF
Haha U are one crafty b.....d

Unfortunately, India knows China is avoiding a fight.

What US want is to form a grand alliance of Japan, Korea, SE Asia and India to hammer China.

What China needs to do now is to thread carefully.

Now coalition of US is US, UK, Australia and Canada.
china did good job by keeping russians and most Europeans out of US china tension. If you guys can do same with south korea japan and ASEAN then usa cant do much.

India is being opportunistic and want to take full benefit of anti china tensions with usa and west.

So china dont have choice but to crank up the pressure. China should step up its game on china india border....bay of bengal and indian ocean. You have good allies in south asia. Myanmar pakistan and nepal can be vital asset to destabilize india and keep up the tension. Try to do same in north east india. If china really want to tighten the screw on Indians they have the capability now. But it wont be if you wait another 10 years.

hahaha.... relax. anyone can post such photos and rake up propaganda.
typical global times like narrative.

so far plaf has not shown any courage to cross the LAC ... and this is since last 60 years.... it not so easy to just cross it ... in such a heightened situation this is simply impossible and if they do it will be for better as it will sound the bugle of war.
plaaif too coward to pull this off... 1967 happening all over again guys.... its going to be Doklam 2.0 :pop:

Wonder where is 56 inch ki breast? :woot:
too bad... don't demean women... every women in this world has breast's so dont ever mention such thing again. :tdown::tdown::tdown:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom