What's new

Worried Indian Army Witnessing Huge PLA Build up on LAC with Massive Live Fire Exercises Nearby

You guys are sharing sensitive data.

IM going to send this to my cousin in Punjab india :-):-):-)

And he can take to this to Air Force

Thank you

ERR seriously guys I THINK PLAAF is the least scary of the 3 services .

They J20 biut they are too few in number and not a Stealth in class of F35 OR F22 .

They have Flankers so do We
They Have J10 we Mig29 & Mirage2000

Numbers we can match as they only have 160 fighter in this theatre

What scares me is Their army
Their rocket and missle drone firepower
Their Cyber warefare

BUT MY BIGGEST FEAR IS OUR leaders and militarys appeasement doctrine towards china

YOU CAN TELL WE ARE SCARED but PUTTING on brave face

IF it was PAKISTAN we would be at your THROATS.

China is TOO POWERFUL and WE KNOW IT

YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT MODI IS quiet as a mouse...…….. I bet his ringing Trump & putin
Pal, are you alright?
here is some drone for you.
35i1-fyqwiqi2276561.jpg

DH-9m3_VwAEimdO.jpg:large

Ft7ARbrNekju0OXyyIxt16yuznoZXUQrv4T6Xb-E-l0

Last edited:
The Chinese here never post anything on the incursion from Chinese media. Maximum they post from global times, English version, which is blocked in mainland China.
I guess if it all goes south and Chinese have to face a humiliation, they can deny anything ever happened .

The Chinese here never post anything on the incursion from Chinese media. Maximum they post from global times, English version, which is blocked in mainland China.
I guess if it all goes south and Chinese have to face a humiliation, they can deny anything ever happened .
We have more important things to focus on, the vision is different, you see? or maybe I should say it in a more straight way, the general public doesn't give a shit about India, thus no/less disscussion.

We have more important things to focus on, the vision is different, you see? or maybe I should say it in a more straight way, the general public doesn't give a shit about India, thus no/less disscussion.
Ok but your official mouthpiece global times has atleast 2 new articles on India everyday.
Granted we are not a supah powah like cheena but some coverage to 100s of 1000s chinese troops moving to LAC is normally covered in any normal country ?
You can be honest and say that its all censured to hide any potential bad news.
Like your rocket launches , which are normally not covered live , until successfully. Dont tell me your space program is also unimportant for you guys ?

pathetic Indians spin all u want, what things happen? We occupy 600 km of ur land and stay

India to China is just like Somali to China, no Chinese citizens gave a shit except a few military fans

Ok but your official mouthpiece global times has atleast 2 new articles on India everyday.
Granted we are not a supah powah like cheena but some coverage to 100s of 1000s chinese troops moving to LAC is normally covered in any normal country ?
You can be honest and say that its all censured to hide any potential bad news.
Like your rocket launches , which are normally not covered live , until successfully. Dont tell me your space program is also unimportant for you guys ?
Rocket launches are like walking in the park after dinner, only the LM-5, manned programs are live covered, but anyway I am just telling you the general view from the Chinese public, bye. :wave:

Damnnn....Just wish India me kuch karnay ki zara si khujli ho, aisa jawab inhien milay ga k aglay 20 saal skoon se bhaithien gay phir...
Just you wait for 20 years. Or are you too old to do so?

- PRTP GWD

Good luck to our Wolf Warrior brothers, go and kill some rss scum.
Stay tuned for boredom and slow frustrating disappointment.

- PRTP GWD

It's fine pal, we are just supporting our allies, if they can milk indias juggs and not have to fight that is even better.
Quoting your own countrymen to explain you:
India has handed over a few inches of disputed land to China in return for acceptance of Indian annexation of Kashmir and the brain-dead Pakistanis are celebrating it.

- PRTP GWD

Shoot!!! It's no "jokes" after all...

Now, the West needs to "persuade" Pak not to open another front...

One phone from USA and you will go back to your houses.

Remember bush to mushraff after 9_11
He said we will bomb you back to stone age.you soon came into line

One phone call

Last edited:
Apparently, the Indians went to US begging and licking US shoes to defuse the situation with China. The begging and shoe licking was so intense that US Sectary of State Mike Pompeo is planning to meet Chinese officials in Hawaii. :lol:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/12/pompeo-hawaii-china-316178
Pompeo plans to meet with Chinese officials in Hawaii

You guys are sharing sensitive data.

IM going to send this to my cousin in Punjab india :-):-):-)

And he can take to this to Air Force

Thank you

ERR seriously guys I THINK PLAAF is the least scary of the 3 services .

They J20 biut they are too few in number and not a Stealth in class of F35 OR F22 .

They have Flankers so do We
They Have J10 we Mig29 & Mirage2000

Numbers we can match as they only have 160 fighter in this theatre

What scares me is Their army
Their rocket and missle drone firepower
Their Cyber warefare

BUT MY BIGGEST FEAR IS OUR leaders and militarys appeasement doctrine towards china

YOU CAN TELL WE ARE SCARED but PUTTING on brave face

IF it was PAKISTAN we would be at your THROATS.

China is TOO POWERFUL and WE KNOW IT

YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT MODI IS quiet as a mouse...…….. I bet his ringing Trump & putin
Hahah you had Mirage, Sukhoi mig 29 etc last year as well.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom