What's new

Worried Indian Army Witnessing Huge PLA Build up on LAC with Massive Live Fire Exercises Nearby

If you say so- "What are they waiting for"!

Debunked as usual- "Consensus achieved after 'effective communication' through diplomatic and military channels, says Chinese ministry"- Google that.

Its called deterrence- So dont force the hand of India- Why! Are you scared of Annihilation?-hahahaha.
Yes I am. Deference means deterring another from using nukes not nuking another country when u are gonna lose a skirmish. Are you so afraid of losing that you need to commit suicide? That doesn't sound like the confident Indian I knew. Lol

Sitting within few KMs from the Shyok river and the Daulat Beg Oldi road(DBO), the Chinese command all the vantage points in the Galwan valley. The 255 km Darbukh-Shyok-DBO (DSDBO) road goes straight up to the Brigade HQ in DBO, and is the main supply route to the Siachin Glacier as well.
EZMnJemWkAEinUD.jpg

CHINESE POSITIONS IN GALWAN
The Chinese hold the heights here, with all Indian positions within their gun sights. The Indian Shyok Company is sitting ducks here. The LAC shown in Red is approximate ,news of occupation of further peaks is heard!
EaZ3fIzXsAEancB

Another view.
KDIL87iCob.jpg

INDIAN ARMY POSITIONS
Indian Army is camped at the base of the Shyok river and the DBO road. The Chinese can easily target them and retake their positions .

EaZ0QV3XsAAm8-I

EaZ0L7BXgAAa7h6

CONCLUSION
The Chinese are not happy with the construction of a bridge nearby on the Shyok river. Will they wait for it to be operational!.Presently the Chinese are busy consolidating the captured territory. If they try to come down further to the Shyok-DBO road and push towards the DBO base, India's access to Siachin will be cut off, DBO airfield will be taken and the entire Eastern Ladakh will fall in their hands. Seeing their historical trends they will try the PUSH at their convenience and at the time of their choosing. Whether it will be earlier or later, the ball is now in Indian court, let them decide.

As the tensions between China and India are on the rise, all PLAAF fighters and Airfields along the LAC are ready and await orders. Long range radars have been installed at the Hotan AB to keep an eye deep inside India.
Eaam68QVAAA4_Ia

Eaam7pRU8AAuTa7

Chinese latest jets are also queuing up.
Eaam6BRU0AA7kfh

Eaam8TdUMAEPatj

This is the image of just Hotan AB, good luck to the Chinese friends.

I do wonder how long that single runway airbase will last when the cruise missiles, ballistic missiles, and MLRS systems start poking each other..

You guys are sharing sensitive data.

IM going to send this to my cousin in Punjab india :-):-):-)

And he can take to this to Air Force

Thank you

ERR seriously guys I THINK PLAAF is the least scary of the 3 services .

They J20 biut they are too few in number and not a Stealth in class of F35 OR F22 .

They have Flankers so do We
They Have J10 we Mig29 & Mirage2000

Numbers we can match as they only have 160 fighter in this theatre

What scares me is Their army
Their rocket and missle drone firepower
Their Cyber warefare

BUT MY BIGGEST FEAR IS OUR leaders and militarys appeasement doctrine towards china

YOU CAN TELL WE ARE SCARED but PUTTING on brave face

IF it was PAKISTAN we would be at your THROATS.

China is TOO POWERFUL and WE KNOW IT

YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT MODI IS quiet as a mouse...…….. I bet his ringing Trump & putin

For whatever it's worth, here's another garden variety video in which an apparently confident Indian assesses IAF's edge over PLAAF.

As the tensions between China and India are on the rise, all PLAAF fighters and Airfields along the LAC are ready and await orders. Long range radars have been installed at the Hotan AB to keep an eye deep inside India.
Eaam68QVAAA4_Ia

Eaam7pRU8AAuTa7

Eaam6BRU0AA7kfh

Eaam8TdUMAEPatj

Lol..... so you just share some pics of runway showing fighter jets and concluding that PLAAF is waiting for the orders to attack India???? Very funny..... share some source about PLAAF waiting....

bhai hawai hamle ke liye guts hone padte hai jo China ke paas nahi hai.....

Go and do learn some YOGA..... as at the end of the situation your beloved Dragon is gonna disappoint you.....

Eaam68QVAAA4_Ia

Eaam7pRU8AAuTa7

Eaam6BRU0AA7kfh

Eaam8TdUMAEPatj

Damn that is a shit ton of jets

PLAAF is not messing around

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom