What's new

Worried Indian Army Witnessing Huge PLA Build up on LAC with Massive Live Fire Exercises Nearby

Go reread your posts before you say such!- We have also heard Gwaza e Hind as well- We have crazies on both sides- But you are stamping that Indians believe in this "Akhand Bharat" shit?-PDF can be used more constructively dont you think and why do you have to change your principles because of a few crazies- You be you!

And vice versa- But again you think they have conquered already as per PDF- So you can carry on- Just dont conquer us pretty please.
Few crazies? modi is the leader of india,He has links to actual terrorists and was convicted of a massacre.
Under his leadership we have seen how well india has progressed.:lol:
Leaders in Pakistan maybe corrupt but none of them called for or has dreams of eradicating hindus.
As for this situation on lac,Blame nehru for F it up.

He has links to actual terrorists and was convicted of a massacre.
Factually incorrect- He was not "Convicted" of the massacre!- Modi and his party is part of the Crazies, I am aligned there- But on the whole Indian in India dont have dreams of Akhand Bharat- BS.

What a horror movie it will be for Pakistan when both India China returns back without even firing a single bullet...... :lol:

Lol - forget what we will think, and certainly it wont be horror, but I get why you're saying that because you're actually living the horror movie as we speak and you wish for it upon us, but unlike you, we're best friends with China.

What a horror movie it will be for Pakistan when both India China returns back without even firing a single bullet...... :lol:

You are so wrong. Do you think any sane person wants to see jawaans and returning from a war in body bags? Do Indian soldiers not have mothers fathers daughter sons or wives? Do they bleed different?

We hope sense prevails and India accepts the new border and take the defeat and loss of land sensibly and back away.

We hope sense prevails and India accepts the new border and take the defeat and loss of land sensibly and back away.
Something like this you mean!
EaVtr0jWkAY1-0K

I have a Uncle of mine who is on the front line as I write this- I have first hand info- Yes, The Chinese have moved into Finger 4 to Finger 8- 8 KMS Total past LOC- Thats what the 2 nations are negotiating- nothing has yet been declared as captured- Its easy to fire the 1st bullet- but tougher to wait and see how negotions go and then do whatbest for the nation going forward.

https://theprint.in/defence/india-w...fter-chinas-objections-amid-stand-off/440374/
And what is the proof that your uncle is in front line and you're not lying
and if China had not captured your land then why you suggest we will use nuke China, if everything normal but just a little tension on LAC

but i don't blame you because you have a culture/religion which believes in lying and deception

Factually incorrect- He was not "Convicted" of the massacre!- Modi and his party is part of the Crazies, I am aligned there- But on the whole Indian in India dont have dreams of Akhand Bharat- BS.
modi could have prevented the massacre but chose not too,When ehsan called him his response was "oi your not dead yet" according to the survivors in delaware. You are the minority when you say that following.
It's not Pakistanis you have to worry about on this forum anymore but harassment from your own fellow countrymen.

Damn, now I want to watch the whole thing

So that Chinese again dont try the same stunt that they did by crossing LOC- Bunch of cowards.
To answer your above question- To just remind the Chinese AGAIn that this is not 1962!- Thats all.

Yes yes, the poor Chinese have mobilized their WW2 weapons because they are living in 1962 even today.

F**king daydreaming wannabe cowboy.

P.S. correct me if I'm wrong, but werent you the cowards who couldnt stop them? Even if it means shooting them? You shoot your weapons daily/nightly on LOC... why not LAC?

Back
Top Bottom