What's new

Worried Indian Army Witnessing Huge PLA Build up on LAC with Massive Live Fire Exercises Nearby

I doubt they have different view. Even if they did they wouldn't matter. They don't make the calls, it's the people of BD who do.
They send billions in Forex,help your exports and their relatives. Some of you need to get out of this pro Indian mentality, its the era of the DRAGON.

They send billions in Forex,help your exports and their relatives. Some of you need to get out of this pro Indian mentality, its the era of the DRAGON.

They don't send billions. And we don't have any pro-anything mentality.

They don't send billions.
Are you sure my friend,they run your country!
bangladesh-remittances.png

Err! What makes you think I hate hindus? It's the mentality that bhartis have is what I despise.
Kashmir isn't the only issue india has! indians believe in akhand bharat "which is genocide"
godse's ashes will never be dumped :lol:
Go reread your posts before you say such!- We have also heard Gwaza e Hind as well- We have crazies on both sides- But you are stamping that Indians believe in this "Akhand Bharat" shit?-PDF can be used more constructively dont you think and why do you have to change your principles because of a few crazies- You be you!

Are you on a high, IF. YOU WILL CONQUER THEIR SIGNIFICANT LAND/AREA
And vice versa- But again you think they have conquered already as per PDF- So you can carry on- Just dont conquer us pretty please.

Go reread your posts before you say such!- We have also heard Gwaza e Hind as well- We have crazies on both sides- But you are stamping that Indians believe in this "Akhand Bharat" shit?-PDF can be used more constructively dont you think and why do you have to change your principles because of a few crazies- You be you!

And vice versa- But again you think they have conquered already as per PDF- So you can carry on- Just dont conquer us pretty please.
Don't troll and they captured your land then why you nuked them and will receive Chinese nuke as a result as your first post in this thread suggests

Don't troll and they captured your land then why you nuked them and will receive Chinese nuke as a result as your first post in this thread suggests
Again- They have not yet captured the land- Talks are on-going- You can believe what ever you want- (Dont keep beating the same fake news here-just stop it).

Again- They have not yet captured the land- Talks are on-going- You can believe what ever you want- (Dont keep beating the same fake news here-just stop it).
60 km of land capture by China do you live in your delusional

Indian army and civilian are full of self declared "chini experts" they only need to worry about Nepal now.

This one is radiated with plutonium. Lolol
who? me?

whole point is that China take your land and you begging China to stop
Bharat-occupied Tibetan land

China warned bharat November 2, 2019
Global Times said:
“Not recognizing the legitimacy of the ‘Union Territory of Ladakh’, China may reinforce its defense at borders with India, will firmly safeguard its sovereignty and territories and enhance communication with Pakistan and jointly oppose India’s move that breaks the status quo,”

Back
Top Bottom