What's new

Worried Indian Army Witnessing Huge PLA Build up on LAC with Massive Live Fire Exercises Nearby

When that happened
during the British Empire, inherited by Hari Singh (purchased by/or given to Gulab Singh as a reward for betraying other sikhs like in Punjab) handed over to gangadesh in 47

Forever in Kashmir and other border areas. Meanwhile you are optimistic, the Indian army is pychologically disturbed and the Suicidal rates have shot up.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-suicides-in-2010-19/articleshow/73919364.cms

You are good at editing (My post)- I will give you that. Is this a new topic you want to discuss now?- Go ahead and open a new thread.

60 km of land capture by China do you live in your delusional
Are you delusional - It has not yet been captured-Both mature nations are negotiating the same. Have the LOC lines been redrawn and made official?- Stop hoping and wait for official details.

during the British Empire, inherited by Hari Singh (purchased by/or given to Gulab Singh as a reward for betraying other sikhs like in Punjab) handed over to gangadesh in 47
You said India captured Tibet in 2019 and China warns I am asking about that

Are you delusional - It has not yet been captured-Both mature nations are negotiating the same. Have the LOC lines been redrawn and made official?- Stop hoping and wait for official details.
So international medias lies and you're right even Indian media telling that

So international medias lies and you're right even Indian media telling that
I have a Uncle of mine who is on the front line as I write this- I have first hand info- Yes, The Chinese have moved into Finger 4 to Finger 8- 8 KMS Total past LOC- Thats what the 2 nations are negotiating- nothing has yet been declared as captured- Its easy to fire the 1st bullet- but tougher to wait and see how negotions go and then do whatbest for the nation going forward.

https://theprint.in/defence/india-w...fter-chinas-objections-amid-stand-off/440374/

nope, must be a misunderstanding. bharat changed status quo of injun-occupied Tibetan land (Leh) from disputed to union territory

ah I get where the confusion arose from.

Bharat-occupied <-- one word
Bharat occupied <-- two words
both mean entirely different things

edit:
should have wrote: bharati-occupied

Last edited:
Are you delusional - It has not yet been captured-Both mature nations are negotiating the same. Have the LOC lines been redrawn and made official?
I will find you the links, most of your pastures,heights and river sources in Eastern Ladakh are in Chinese hands. The have even air dropped men at some peaks where your army cannot reach.You may still dwell in your la la cuckoo land.

I will find you the links, most of your pastures,heights and river sources in Eastern Ladakh are in Chinese hands. The have even air dropped men at some peaks where your army cannot reach.You may still dwell in your la la cuckoo land.
Please find me the links and I will find you links to debunk your cuckooness, once and for all.

Why is Indian Army mobilizing on the 4000km front in battle ready formations!
So that Chinese again dont try the same stunt that they did by crossing LOC- Bunch of cowards.
To answer your above question- To just remind the Chinese AGAIn that this is not 1962!- Thats all.

You have already lost the first round with your chest thumping PM hiding and silent.
Only empty vessels make noice- The fight has not even begun- Its just a warm up round- Lets wait and hope that it does not end in round 2 itself-Like Doklam.

Modi was not that quite when in opposition!Now you are hoping for a CHAMATKAAR? Why cant you figure out the real issue!
For that to hjappen- You should actually have a working democracy- Thats the job of the opposition! How would you know that, when your Main government is the Armed forces and the leader of the country is a puppet to the Armed forces.- Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom