What's new

Worried Indian Army Witnessing Huge PLA Build up on LAC with Massive Live Fire Exercises Nearby

Lol..... so you just share some pics of runway showing fighter jets and concluding that PLAAF is waiting for the orders to attack India???? Very funny..... share some source about PLAAF waiting....

bhai hawai hamle ke liye guts hone padte hai jo China ke paas nahi hai.....

Go and do learn some YOGA..... as at the end of the situation your beloved Dragon is gonna disappoint you.....
The Dragon has already done more than enough. That they have kept you cucks dancing for a month now is quite enough. Nepal's sudden powerplay is no coincidence either. War or no war, the diplomatic embarrassment Hindustan has suffered will have repercussions for years. It's still only you pdf and social media clowns who are waving the flag defiantly, while Modi sits quietly in self-isolation sipping tea.

Modi's silence is the single most bizarre and troubling thing to come out of this for Indians - it's a complete admission of weakness, helplessness even. Events seem to be dictating to Modi, instead of the other way around.

China now knows what it can do to India should the need ever arise. India will have to contend with an indomitable dragon, an imperious markhoor, and from out of nowhere, an angry yak for about a decade or so.

You guys are sharing sensitive data.

IM going to send this to my cousin in Punjab india :-):-):-)

And he can take to this to Air Force

Thank you

ERR seriously guys I THINK PLAAF is the least scary of the 3 services .

They J20 biut they are too few in number and not a Stealth in class of F35 OR F22 .

They have Flankers so do We
They Have J10 we Mig29 & Mirage2000

Numbers we can match as they only have 160 fighter in this theatre

What scares me is Their army
Their rocket and missle drone firepower
Their Cyber warefare

BUT MY BIGGEST FEAR IS OUR leaders and militarys appeasement doctrine towards china

YOU CAN TELL WE ARE SCARED but PUTTING on brave face

IF it was PAKISTAN we would be at your THROATS.

China is TOO POWERFUL and WE KNOW IT

YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT MODI IS quiet as a mouse...…….. I bet his ringing Trump & putin

u are missing out the love u will get from pl12 and pl 15

Thank you

They J20 biut they are too few in number and not a Stealth in class of F35 OR F22 .

Their Cyber warefare

BUT MY BIGGEST FEAR IS OUR leaders and militarys appeasement doctrine towards china

YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT MODI IS quiet as a mouse...…….. I bet his ringing Trump & putin
Until 2019 they had 50 j20 , they must have more than 50 as of now
The few number u are talking about must be j31

Americans developing 6th gen jets because of threat posed by J-20 and Su-57, and J-20is almost is in a same class of F-22/F-35, they research CANARD equipped stealth jets is extremely stealthy from most of angle

bhai hawai hamle ke liye guts hone padte hai jo China ke paas nahi hai...
Phele apana ilaqa tu lo un ke pass se phir bat karo
'and they are waiting if India start offensives on Chinese deployment in Ladakh then PLAAF send you to hell

Where are those short skinny umpa lumpa Indians now hay hahahahah.

All those foolish Pakistanis that think oh ladakh belongs to China, it doesn't it's a disputed territory & we are claimants of it, so today India tomorrow China till we get what is ours.
ok mr false flagger Indian

'and they are waiting if India start offensives on Chinese deployment in Ladakh then PLAAF send you to hell

Pick on me day again is it, carry on Mr genuine Pakistani.

Buddy we stopped them in an area not claimed by us but by a third country . So you can imagine what will we do if we claim the land .you guys have no clue when you blabber.

Buddy we stopped them in an area not claimed by us but by a third country . So you can imagine what will we do if we claim the land .you guys have no clue when you blabber.
Oh bhai you first claim that finger 4/Finger 8 is your land as this tension increases:p:;):enjoy:

Thank you

Their Cyber warefare

If it was Pakistan, you would be having a cup of tea, on installment since you still haven't paid for the last one, unless you count the downed jet.

So why the meeting & government line of we will resolve it diplomatically if no Chinese have crossed the LAC?.
Same question will ask you ,which Chinese having meeting and govt line of we will resolve it by talks if we are not in their territory.they claim we are in their land and we claim they are in our land ,hence the talks

Oh bhai you first claim that finger 4/Finger 8 is your land as this tension increases:p:;):enjoy:
Buddy if we are claiming some thing as our land be rest assured all will go back to where they are before it all started .

You stopped? Check Google maps. You said we left Doklam.

Last edited:
So it's true you cowards only feel comfortable facing enemies who are far weaker than you.

Thank you

Their Cyber warefare

Just to play devil's advocate
Iron brother could have a mood swing about us too
The Dragon has already done more than enough. That they have kept you cucks dancing for a month now is quite enough. Nepal's sudden powerplay is no coincidence either. War or no war, the diplomatic embarrassment Hindustan has suffered will have repercussions for years. It's still only you pdf and social media clowns who are waving the flag defiantly, while Modi sits quietly in self-isolation sipping tea.

Modi's silence is the single most bizarre and troubling thing to come out of this for Indians - it's a complete admission of weakness, helplessness even. Events seem to be dictating to Modi, instead of the other way around.

China now knows what it can do to India should the need ever arise. India will have to contend with an indomitable dragon, an imperious markhoor, and from out of nowhere, an angry yak for about a decade or so.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom